Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Drew Struzan Documentary Trailer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Drew Struzan Documentary Trailer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Drew Struzan Documentary Trailer - 18/7/2012 9:44:54 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Back To The Future... - 18/7/2012 9:44:54 AM   
echofalls

has to be his most iconic poster? Its almost up there with the likes of Jaws (possibly THE most recognisable movie poster...hey, theres an idea for an arcticle Empire!) Love Temple Of Doom though; his Ford is spot on and love Mola Rams sharp teeth! What an artist...where the hell are they now??!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Blade Runner and - 18/7/2012 2:46:36 PM   
bertussmith

I still slightly prefer the John Alvin original, but Drew Struzan's final cut poster comes very close to improving on one of the best movie posters ever and does capture the spirit of the film better than Alvin's original.

Post #: 3
Blade Runner and The Thing - 18/7/2012 2:47:12 PM   
bertussmith

I still slightly prefer the John Alvin original, but Drew Struzan's final cut poster comes very close to improving on one of the best movie posters ever and does capture the spirit of the film better than Alvin's original. And of course The Thing... Best. Horror. Movie. Poster. Ever.

Post #: 4
Great! - 18/7/2012 3:40:38 PM   
hglazier

I love Drew Struzan's work…i would pay to see this documentary. About time this genius was honoured and introduced to the mass audiences!

Post #: 5
Of course it's Back to the Future! - 19/7/2012 10:41:56 AM   
Kop's Loss

It's my favourite movie and my favourite image. It evokes great memories and still remains iconic after all these years. Drew Struzan is a legend - especially when he made some pretty poor films look much better by a masterfully composed poster. Can't wait to see this doc.

Post #: 6
Absolute legend - 22/7/2012 9:31:00 PM   
Workshed

What a legend. So many iconic and beautiful works of art he created that are embedded in the minds of many millions of people. His art was as important as thr score if most of these films. I for one will definitely watch this.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Drew Struzan Documentary Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI