Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: This Thread Needs An Enema!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! Page: <<   < prev  82 83 [84] 85 86   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! - 25/8/2012 12:08:32 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: cerebusboy

And I'd agree with the poster who said, early on in this thread, that there's no need for a genuine Dark Knight Returns live action movie adaptation, as Nolan's incorporated its best and most relevant bits into Dark Knight Rises.

Me again.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2491
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:09:27 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Do you mean Memento? IMO still, by far, Nolan's best film.

Proving, Batspider, fairly conclusively that one can like one Nolan film and not like another. So let's be a little less rude to the fans, yes?

Yes, Memento, sorry. The Momentum sounds like a DTV Speed rip-off

The Prestige looks interesting, but I fear no movie can live up to its "Batman v Wolverine, refereed by David Bowie" hype

Now there's a film I would like to see. I can just imagine The Thin White Duke solemnly intoning:

I don't think I like this film. I'm to have to make some Ch-ch-ch-changes...!

Are you a fan of (famous Glasweigan!) Grant Morrison's take on Batman? I'd maintain that he's written the greatest Batman stories of my lifetime, the "Batman R.I.P" arc especially. He entitled one of his Joker-featuring chapters "The Thin White Duke of Death", which is superb.

The only Morrison Batman I've read is Arkham Asylum - very pretty to look at, not very good/pretentious, truth be told. I've still got a mint first edition in hardback if anyone wants to make me any outrageous offers...

Yeah, his recent, definitive Bat-run is a lot better than Arkham Asylum. And he's created, in Damian Wayne (Batman's son with Talia!) what (fanboys be damned! ) I maintain is the best Robin ever.

There's a superb bit in Batman RIP where Batman is trapped in a coffin, buried alive, and he actually narrates how (being Batman!) he prepared for this (and every other) eventuality:
"Batman, narrating: 206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I've escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to control panic and conserve air. Straitjacket's kindergarden. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That's harder.
(bursts out of the ground)
But far from impossible.

(in reply to chris kilby)
Post #: 2492
RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! - 25/8/2012 12:10:15 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

And I'd agree with the poster who said, early on in this thread, that there's no need for a genuine Dark Knight Returns live action movie adaptation, as Nolan's incorporated its best and most relevant bits into Dark Knight Rises.

Me again.

Like Superman, you're always around

Post #: 2493
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:16:39 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

And come on, does Pilot not say to Jesus, fairly rational and sceptical, "can you do a trick, now, for me"? The bit where Jesus says no but does tell him what he says on the streets, and the whole analogy of the statute is brilliant. Last Temptation is full of moments like that. Surprised it doesn't get more critical acclaim (honourably exception to Kevin Smith, who cited it as one of this favourite movies) . The bit where Jesus appears to John the Baptist and all the sound leeches out when John realises Jesus is who the prophets spoke of is superb.

I love The Last Temptation of Christ. Though not half as much as I loved all the fuss whipped-up by Bible-bashing fuckwits at the time who clearly hadn't seen the thing - Pastor Jack Glass (who made Osama bin Laden look like a moderate) famously threw "thirty pieces of silver" at the Glasgow city councillors who OK-ed its screening in the city. Wish I'd been there - I'd have shouted "SCRAMBLE!"

The Last Temptation of Christ is so good it even inspired an episode of Doctor Who - that "Last Temptation of The Doctor" bit at the end of The Family of Blood.

(Am I remembering right? But does a lion not walk up to Jesus Defoe in the desert and say: "Hello. I'm a lion..."?)

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2494
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:23:43 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

And come on, does Pilot not say to Jesus, fairly rational and sceptical, "can you do a trick, now, for me"? The bit where Jesus says no but does tell him what he says on the streets, and the whole analogy of the statute is brilliant. Last Temptation is full of moments like that. Surprised it doesn't get more critical acclaim (honourably exception to Kevin Smith, who cited it as one of this favourite movies) . The bit where Jesus appears to John the Baptist and all the sound leeches out when John realises Jesus is who the prophets spoke of is superb.

I love The Last Temptation of Christ. Though not half as much as I loved all the fuss whipped-up by Bible-bashing fuckwits at the time who clearly hadn't seen the thing - Pastor Jack Glass (who made Osama bin Laden look like a moderate) famously threw "thirty pieces of silver" at the Glasgow city councillors who OK-ed its screening in the city. Wish I'd been there - I'd have shouted "SCRAMBLE!"

The Last Temptation of Christ is so good it even inspired an episode of Doctor Who - that "Last Temptation of The Doctor" bit at the end of The Family of Blood.

(Am I remembering right? But does a lion not walk up to Jesus Defoe in the desert and say: "Hello. I'm a lion..."?)

It's a hell of a film (so to speak). Superb Peter Gabriel soundtrack too. Ironically I know lots of liberal, sensible Christians who like it, whereas it's usually zoomers and evangementalists who hate it (without having seen it of course!). Can't be too harsh on the late Pope John Paul II's views on movies though; he famously installed a theatre in the Vatican, and picked 2001 as one of his films of the century!

Jack Glass once protested outside the Vatican with a sign saying "No Pope of Rome" Can just imagine the italian for "dude, he's right there!"

Yes, Russel T Davis was certainly fond of ripping of..I mean, being INSPIRED by classic movies
I maintain that his entire time on Doctor Who still wasn't as good as his superb Queer as Folk.

I like the lion!
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/the-last-temptation-of-christ/conversation-with-the-lion/

Post #: 2495
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:30:41 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What's clap acting?

It's an old Spitting Image joke. Oshima directed Bowie in Melly Chlistmas, Mr Lawrence...

(I said joke!)

quote:

Never seen Into the Night, might look it up.

Highly recommended. John Landis caper movie with a shockingly young Jeff Goldblum and a never-lovelier Michelle Pfeiffer.

Come on, what about Batman Returns? Never been a slash-fiction fan (don't the pages get stuck together ?) but the prospect of Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and Ann Hathaway Catwoman hooking up is an exciting one!

She doesn't get her kit off in Batman Returns.

Ah, fair point ! Although it still cracks me up that Burton managed to get the line "just the pussy I've been looking for" into what is ostensibly a kids' film!

That was the least of the complaints about Batman Begins at the time.

Parents complained about just how wonderfully transgressive this "family film" was (everyone's a sexually fucked-up freak except the real bad guy who's "normal"; it begins with a deformed baby being chucked down the sewers* at Christmas - a twisted/blasphemous re-enactment of the Moses story), Burger King was pissed-off that it was tied-in with such sick filth, and Warners weren't best-chuffed that their summer tent pole made half it's total haul in just the first week of release - which happens all the time now.

Batman Begins was a Manson Family film. Which is why I still love it!

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2496
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:34:58 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What's clap acting?

It's an old Spitting Image joke. Oshima directed Bowie in Melly Chlistmas, Mr Lawrence...

(I said joke!)

quote:

Never seen Into the Night, might look it up.

Highly recommended. John Landis caper movie with a shockingly young Jeff Goldblum and a never-lovelier Michelle Pfeiffer.

Come on, what about Batman Returns? Never been a slash-fiction fan (don't the pages get stuck together ?) but the prospect of Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and Ann Hathaway Catwoman hooking up is an exciting one!

She doesn't get her kit off in Batman Returns.

Ah, fair point ! Although it still cracks me up that Burton managed to get the line "just the pussy I've been looking for" into what is ostensibly a kids' film!

That was the least of the complaints about Batman Begins at the time.

Parents complained about just how wonderfully transgressive this "family film" was (everyone's a sexually fucked-up freak except the real bad guy who's "normal"; it begins with a deformed baby being chucked down the sewers* at Christmas - a twisted/blasphemous re-enactment of the Moses story), Burger King was pissed-off that it was tied-in with such sick filth, and Warners weren't best-chuffed that their summer tent pole made half it's total haul in just the first week of release - which happens all the time now.

Batman Begins was a Manson Family film. Which is why I still love it!

Yeah, I've got a lot of time for Batman Returns (is it just me, or was Empire a lot bigger and glossier circa 92, or is that just one of those things when growing up makes things seem smaller?) . You can see Matt Wagner's point that Batman was just as fucked up as the Villains in the Batman movies, but Burton's Penguin is a lot more interesting that the comics version of the character.

Post #: 2497
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:37:52 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

Yeah, his recent, definitive Bat-run is a lot better than Arkham Asylum. And he's created, in Damian Wayne (Batman's son with Talia!) what (fanboys be damned! ) I maintain is the best Robin ever.

There's a superb bit in Batman RIP where Batman is trapped in a coffin, buried alive, and he actually narrates how (being Batman!) he prepared for this (and every other) eventuality:
"Batman, narrating: 206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I've escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to control panic and conserve air. Straitjacket's kindergarden. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That's harder.

But far from impossible.

Just highly improbable.

(I still think Batman's biggest liability would be his cape a la Watchmen/The Incredibles.)

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2498
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:39:35 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

But far from impossible.

Just highly improbable.

(I still think Batman's biggest liability would be his cape a la Watchmen/The Incredibles.)

Batman RIP doesn't have any "plot holes" either !

He looks a bit "just a guy in Kevlar" without the cape, though. And he can use it glide! (never played the Arkham game, but I gather that swooping down on baddies is a lot of fun)

Post #: 2499
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:48:23 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

Yeah, I've got a lot of time for Batman Returns (is it just me, or was Empire a lot bigger and glossier circa 92, or is that just one of those things when growing up makes things seem smaller?) .

It's just you - EMPIRE's not as good as it used to be, etc... (It never was.)

quote:

You can see Matt Wagner's point that Batman was just as fucked up as the Villains in the Batman movies, but Burton's Penguin is a lot more interesting that the comics version of the character.

Matt Wagner's Batman/Grendel crossover, Devil's Riddle, was superb, really capturing the essence, parallels and differences between the two and what they represent.

I don't regularly read comics these days. But I occasionally pick high-profile things up after the fact. Following your recommendation, I'll probably give Morrison's Batman a shout.

(When my kid was born, I used to take him into Forbidden Planet in a sling/papoose just to count all the disapproving scowls from fanboys who looked like they had absolutely no fucking idea where babies came from! )

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2500
RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! - 25/8/2012 12:50:06 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me again.

And depending on what I've been drinking, I've also been known to wear my pants over my tights.

< Message edited by chris kilby -- 25/8/2012 1:14:51 PM >

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2501
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:51:41 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

Yeah, I've got a lot of time for Batman Returns (is it just me, or was Empire a lot bigger and glossier circa 92, or is that just one of those things when growing up makes things seem smaller?) .

Noo, I'm serious - does anyone have a copy of a '92 Empire and a 2012 one for comparison? I'm curious if there's been a creme egg style reduction!

Post #: 2502
RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! - 25/8/2012 12:53:09 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me again.

And depending on what I've been drinking, I also wear my pants over my tights.

Hey, we've all been there Did you hear that DC recently got rid of Power Girl's famous boob window? Now *that's* something fan boys should be upset about!

Post #: 2503
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:55:20 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

You can see Matt Wagner's point that Batman was just as fucked up as the Villains in the Batman movies, but Burton's Penguin is a lot more interesting that the comics version of the character.

Matt Wagner's Batman/Grendel crossover, Devil's Riddle, was superb, really capturing the essence, parallels and differences between the two and what they represent.

I don't regularly read comics these days. But I occasionally pick high-profile things up after the fact. Following your recommendation, I'll probably give Morrison's Batman a shout.

(When my kid was born, I used to take him into Forbidden Planet in a sling/papoose just to count all the disapproving scowls from fanboys who looked like they had absolutely no fucking idea where babies came from! )

Yeah, I liked Bats/Grendel. Wagner did a whole series (Batman and the Mad Monk, Batman and the Monster Men) retelling classic golden age stories from "Year One" continuity. Highly recommended.

Post #: 2504
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:56:14 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

I've actually not bought any comics since before Christmas, as I've literally ran out of room to store them! ("You're gonna need a bigger parent's basement" and so on )

Post #: 2505
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:57:30 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

lol. Every time I pass Games Workshop I feel like staging an intervention and shouting to the spotty hordes "give it up lads! You'll never get a girlfriend like this!! You're young! You should be out in the sunshine! You don't want to end up like me!!"

Post #: 2506
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:59:00 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Forbidden Planet Glasgow does (or did, last time I was in) have a cute girl working behind the counter (she has hair exactly like the lead in Pixar's "Brave!"). Feel slightly sorry for her, having to fend off fanboys asking if she wants to be their Mary Jane

Post #: 2507
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 12:59:40 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

It's a hell of a film (so to speak). Superb Peter Gabriel soundtrack too. Ironically I know lots of liberal, sensible Christians who like it, whereas it's usually zoomers and evangementalists who hate it (without having seen it of course!). Can't be too harsh on the late Pope John Paul II's views on movies though; he famously installed a theatre in the Vatican, and picked 2001 as one of his films of the century!

He was a good goalie, too. Like David Icke...

quote:

Jack Glass once protested outside the Vatican with a sign saying "No Pope of Rome" Can just imagine the italian for "dude, he's right there!"

SPLITTER!

quote:

Yes, Russel T Davis was certainly fond of ripping of..I mean, being INSPIRED by classic movies
I maintain that his entire time on Doctor Who still wasn't as good as his superb Queer as Folk.

Uh, dude... I don't know how to tell you this, but Doctor Who's ALWAYS been a "rip-off" from day one. Would you like me to start with HG Wells, Jules Verne and Conan Doyle, and work forward or Aliens, The Shining and Time Bandits, and work back? Indeed, it has been said that Doctor Who's always best when its roots are showing. Arguably its greatest ever era (Hinchcliffe and Holmes aka: early Tom Baker) gleefully "homaged" Universal and Hammer's back-catalogue on a weekly basis. Plus try watching The Deadly Assassin (is there any other kind?) and tell me it's not The Manchurian Candidate with silly hats!

quote:

I like the lion!
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/the-last-temptation-of-christ/conversation-with-the-lion/

Lots of love for the lion!

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2508
RE: Batman vs very anal thread - 25/8/2012 1:13:41 PM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

Noo, I'm serious - does anyone have a copy of a '92 Empire and a 2012 one for comparison? I'm curious if there's been a creme egg style reduction!

Yes, I do. (I have every issue since the second one, although most of them are in storage at the moment - dang this collector's OCD of mine!) EMPIRE was bigger then but had fewer pages. And, if anything, it's more glossy now. The cover certainly.

Anywho, The Dark Knight Rises. I haven't seen it for a few weeks and am itching to see it again - I've seen it three times already. Although I suppose I better go sneak in a cheeky double bill of The Expendables 2 and The Bourne Unavailability first. If I want to legitimately comment on them, that is. Not that that ever stops some people...

< Message edited by chris kilby -- 15/9/2012 11:16:41 AM >

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2509
Is Christopher Nolan a Big Blues Brothers Fan? - 29/8/2012 8:04:53 PM   
chris kilby

Between the Batpod teararsing through a crowded shopping mall in The Dark Knight and all those cop cars chasing The Batman in The Dark Knight Rises (and I mean ALL those cop cars!) I reckon The Blues Brothers must be another Christopher Nolan favourite - he's the right age. They were all shot in Chicago. In the exact same locations in some cases, especially during the car chases. Although they do look very different in the daytime. Check out the Blues Mobile being chased down the same off ramp that had the burning fire engine beside it in The Dark Knight!

Post #: 2510
RE: The Dark Knight Rises - 13/9/2012 3:34:11 AM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beetlejuice!
P.S. I do think the film should have acknowledged the Joker in some way because every other previous character from the series seems to get mentioned.

No, I agree with Nolan on this one, when he said the film shouldn't have to account for a real-life tragedy with the passing of Heath Ledger. The other characters were acknowledged because they were relevant to the plot of TDKR, the Joker wasn't. He was just a tornado that tore through Gotham, he served his purpose in the last film. Plus it would trivialise his death by just explaining his absence with a throwaway line, not really fitting for the guy. However, in the official novelisation for the film, it does state the following:

Now that the Dent Act had made it all but impossible for the city’s criminals to cop an insanity plea, it (Blackgate Prison) had replaced Arkham Asylum as a preferred location for imprisoning both convicted and suspected felons. The worst of the worst were sent here, except for the Joker, who, rumor had it, was locked away as Arkham’s sole remaining inmate. Or perhaps he had escaped. Nobody was really sure. Not even Selina.

Good to see some heavy duty flirting in the review thread heh.

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to Beetlejuice!)
Post #: 2511
RE: Too many flaws - 13/9/2012 11:03:02 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: batbhai

SPOILER ALERT!
Some questions remain unanswered-
1) Like Batman, why is the Batmobile also weak? In Dark Knight, we see that when the Joker luanches a bazooka, it flies and hits the Tumbler, but Batman is safe. In The Dark Knight Rises, when the Batplane shoots the Batmobile, it disintegrates with one simple shot!
2) Near the end, Marinda stabs Batman. I thought the suit was made of layers of meshing; what happened to the basics of Batman Begins?
3) In the 1st fight, why is Bane hitting him like a punching bag? He holds him quite comfortably in the air like a baby!
4) When Wayne jumps on a ledge and he goes for round 2, he seems to fight Bane like a toy. Now how come it becomes so simple?
5) The silliest mistake! Final Round- Wayne vs. Bane. When Bane tries to kill Batman in the final act, Catwoman appears all of a sudden and kills him like it was child's play. Why? Why it becomes so easy when we reach the end!

1) If it takes a bazooka to destroy it then the Batmobile is hardly weak. It's strong enough to withstand automatic fire, which is surely the strongest threat Batman can expect in normal circumstances in Gotham? Aside from which its' reasonable to expect that stronger armour would lead to decreased speed. The tumbler is much more useful as a means for quick getaway than as a literal, trundling tank! Aside from which you can interpret the greater weaponry on the Bat as Batman (or technically Fox I suppose) as realising that Batman needs a stronger attack vehicle, so I don't see why it having missiles that can blow up tumblers is a flaw.

2) The suit in DKR is the same one Batman wears in DK. We're specifically told that it allows greater mobility but makes the wearer "more vunerable against knives". Miranda uses a knife.

3) Bane's extremely strong and brutal. I'm not sure what you're criticising here.

4) Batman focuses on punching the mask, having been told about it in the prison. He was not aware it was a weak spot in the first fight. Plus, Batman also knows, having had his ass whupped in the first fight, that merely replicating the fighting style and techniques he utilised in the initial bout is unlikely to be succesful

5) It's hardly easy if it takes a giant bike-mounted gun to kill Bane! And Catwoman only came back because she was inspired to do so by Batman, which is thematically consistent.
Post #: 2512
RE: RE: - 14/9/2012 6:28:25 AM   
cherylsturgill

This is one of the movie that I enjoyed watching this year. Its a really nice movie.

I am Cheryl Sturgill, a movie lover, critic, blogger. I love reading reviews of other movie critics such as Eric Schiffer Seop and some others.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 2513
RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! - 15/9/2012 11:12:43 AM   
chris kilby

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me again.

And getting rounder by the minute.

(Just when I thought I was out, this thread pulls me back IN!)

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 2514
RE: The Emporers new clothes - 15/9/2012 11:17:53 AM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Omtomramoa

No way this is a 5 star movie. I was disappointed. This was like a couple of episodes of 24.

Which episodes...?
Post #: 2515
RE: Nolan's stale garbage - 18/9/2012 9:41:06 AM   
waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatSpider

watch Dredd to see how an action movie should be done.

How can you compare Dredd and The Dark Knight Rises?!

I just wish stuff like, I don't know, the slow & systemic CRATERING of this country could inspire the same call-to-arms as Batman casting
Post #: 2516
RE: Nolan's stale garbage - 18/9/2012 10:05:27 AM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatSpider

watch Dredd to see how an action movie should be done.

How can you compare Dredd and The Dark Knight Rises?!

Simple... by ignoring the common sense telling you that they're entirely different kinds of movies.

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 2517
RE: Nolan's stale garbage - 18/9/2012 12:38:54 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

I've not seen Dredd but surely you can compare the quality of the action scenes if nothing else

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 2518
RE: Nolan's stale garbage - 18/9/2012 4:27:37 PM   
waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

I've not seen Dredd but surely you can compare the quality of the action scenes if nothing else

Yea but what has been said is that Dredd is a better action film than TDKR; putting aside the idea that TDKR is a lot more than just an action film anyway, just seems a bit of redundent thing to say. That said they are both comic book films so maybe I should just shut the fuck up!!

I just wish stuff like, I don't know, the slow & systemic CRATERING of this country could inspire the same call-to-arms as Batman casting

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 2519
RE: Nolan's stale garbage - 20/9/2012 12:39:43 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

DKR has all sorts of great action (the plane heist, the fight scenes, the stadium blowing up, the cops down the sewers etc). (I've not seen Dredd either though!)

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 2520
Page:   <<   < prev  82 83 [84] 85 86   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: This Thread Needs An Enema! Page: <<   < prev  82 83 [84] 85 86   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI