Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Very Good

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Very Good Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Very Good - 13/9/2012 1:24:02 PM   
CORLEONE

Great film. Really enjoyed it. Urban was bang on and Headey as Ma-Ma is my favourite villain of the year thus far. It reminded me of Robocop with its' violence. Even the 3D was good, used brilliantly with the effects of the drug slo-mo. And the soundtrack was absolutely pumping.

4 stars. Hope it leads to more Dredd. Endless opportunities in that city.

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 121
RE: Very Good - 13/9/2012 10:43:28 PM   
sligonian

Seen Dredd 3d last night, really enjoyed it, it was gritty and cool, the slo mo was amazing at times, urban was excellent, and thirlby as anderson was v good, the story was executed very well and kept me gripped, i thought it was really clever to do a day in the life of Judge Dredd, credit to all involved, Hope theres more so will be keepin an eye on its box office takings, would give it 4/5,

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 122
RE: Very Good - 14/9/2012 5:06:32 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Managed to catch it in 2D thankfully not sure I could've handled the 3D considering how dark it was (picture colour wise), quite enjoyed it good to see the makers not chickening out & going for a 15.
My only quibble minor though it is, is that nobody apart from 1 of 3 later Judges seemed to know anything about Dredds rep surley the toughest bastard in Meaga-City would be well known?
Anyway a good start 7/10. If only they'd had the balls to do this with the Total Recall redo!
Oh well untill Dredd 2 in hopefully glorious 2D with please god Judge Death.

(in reply to sligonian)
Post #: 123
RE: Very Good - 14/9/2012 7:41:52 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wild about Wilder

My only quibble minor though it is, is that nobody apart from 1 of 3 later Judges seemed to know anything about Dredds rep surley the toughest bastard in Meaga-City would be well known?

Early days of Mega-City One. Dredd's repuation hasn't come that far yet. That's what the sequels are for!

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 124
RE: Very Good - 15/9/2012 9:41:35 AM   
Wild about Wilder

Hmm probably it'd just nice to see a OH FUCK IT'S DREDD! reaction on some of their faces.
Hopefully this'll do well enough worldwide that they can amp up the budget to go for one of the truly classic storylines.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 125
RE: Very Good - 15/9/2012 11:22:29 AM   
Rgirvan44

I figure with a city as big as MC1 Dredd would be known in his area but it would be like a cop from LA knowing who was the tough cop from New York.

But yes, an "Oh crap!" face would have been cool.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 126
WORTH SEEING..... - 15/9/2012 2:53:39 PM   
ROTGUT

Not entirely dreddful – in fact it’s not bad at all and definitely worth a look. 2000AD thrills mixed up with a bit of 1970’s John Carpenter low budget movie magic and Clint Eastwood's ENFORCER. Not the biggest fan of 3D but in this instance, the slow - mo SFX really leaves a lasting visual impression what with the exploding heads and bullets which slice through human flesh in a grotesquely violent gore drenched ballet….Peckinpah dialled up to eleven is the only way to properly describe it!!! Gareth Evans’ “The Raid” still beats this film hands down in the action stakes - but Dredd still has it’s own hidden pleasures. Karl Urban’s spot on interpretation of the fascist law enforcer – and you don’t even see his face (WOOO HOOOO!!!) Olivia Thirlby’s excellent mutant psi officer Anderson and one of the cleverest interrogation scenes ever filmed. They obviously needed a bigger budget to do this film proper justice but I’m not complaining……..A SOLID THREE STARS

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 127
RE: WORTH SEEING..... - 16/9/2012 11:57:22 AM   
losthighway

Anyone know where this is playing in 2D? I can't watch 3D because it leaves me feeling sick/migraine... I can't believe the UK No.1 film is not available for everyone to watch!

If the 2D has indeed now been pulled, any idea of a DVD/BR release date??

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to ROTGUT)
Post #: 128
RE: WORTH SEEING..... - 16/9/2012 1:07:34 PM   
EyupLad

quote:

ORIGINAL: losthighway

Anyone know where this is playing in 2D? I can't watch 3D because it leaves me feeling sick/migraine... I can't believe the UK No.1 film is not available for everyone to watch!

If the 2D has indeed now been pulled, any idea of a DVD/BR release date??

Cineworld Castleford have it in 2D for a few days... Just a jaunt over the Pennines...

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 129
RE: WORTH SEEING..... - 17/9/2012 4:50:39 AM   
KeithM

If you get a chance to see Dredd (3D), do. It's ace and THE dark, gritty comicbook movie of the summer (not that other one that should have been, but wasn't).

Urban IS Dredd, never once removing his helmet, except in one iconic shot of him in shadow putting it on at the beginning, spitting out one-liners like a futuristic Dirty Harry (which is no coincidence) and generally being the baddest bad-ass we've seen in a long time. The supporting cast are great, especially the girl who plays psychic sidekick rookie Anderson. Mega City One looks great, like a real city (a tiny minority of uberpickynerds have complained it's not "sci-fi" enough, but it works brilliantly - the city feels lived in, the inhabitants aren't just extras on a set, but people who live there... so fuck 'em; I thought it looked amazing)

It's played straight (not at all camped up like the *spit* Stallone version), is violent as hell, like the comic, the humour is pitch black, also just like the comic and the story, although relatively simple, works well and, if you're interested in these types of things, feels like a Judge Dredd story.

Considering its budget, wisely the filmmakers keep the story tight and focused in a relatively confined and small area - spectacle isn't the intent, although the Slo-Mo sequences are, I would say, simply beautiful. Instead the film focuses almost entirely on Dredd, Anderson and their investigation into a triple murder inside one Mega-Block. It would be nice to see more of the Cursed Earth and workings of the Justice system, but that can come in a sequel, if greenlit Cross Fingers If I had one criticism, it's that one or two of the shoot-outs were a little generic and could have shown a little more imagination - at one point the bad guys just seem to run into the line of fire, falling like pins - although it is just a minor nitpick, because those moments are rare and the majority of action scenes are done exceptionally well, especially some of the major confrontations.

Anyway, it's ace, it's Dredd done right and it's far more a movie in the 80s action style - a good one - than Expendables 1 and 2 put together. And I'd love a sequel. So go see it.

9/10 and not just as a cbm - it's a fucking great, kick-ass action film with the most iconic bad-ass hero since John McClane.

< Message edited by KeithM -- 17/9/2012 4:54:41 AM >

(in reply to EyupLad)
Post #: 130
RE: WORTH SEEING..... - 17/9/2012 11:18:39 AM   
Happy Shrapnel

Dredd.....Dredd.....Dredd........

Ok, seen it......here's my opinion.

Let me start by saying that I am a child of the 80's, I grew up in the 2000AD universe so I am fully aware of Joe Dredd
However, I'm not going to go on about the comics or history of the character as it would be utterly pointless, nor am I going to compare this movie to Stallone's or The Raid
again, utterly pointless and a waste of time, blah,blah,blah.
This movie needs to be judged on its own.

This is a great fucking movie!!!!!!!! Loved it from start to finish !!!!!!!!!!
Sure its not perfect, there are some things I didn't like, didn't like his bike, didn't like the bad guys using old fashioned guns, mega city didn't look as futuristic as I hoped but overall the good outweighs the bad and any probs I had with it basicaly came down to budget or lack of it.

What the movie makers have actually done is very brave, they have stripped the story to its bare basics and made a ballsy, bloody fun movie !
When it comes to 3D, I fall into the camp of ' I don't like it, I think its a gimmic and I begrudge spending an extra 6 to watch a movie cos its in 3D.
However, I have to say, the 3D in this movie works!!!! Sure, not all the time but some of the shots are gobsmackingly amazing ! Stunning use of slow mo, ten times better then any Hollywood blockbuster made with three times the budget. If anyone asks me the best movie I've seen in 3D, without a doubt I'll be screaming DREDD !

Urban is great, the more you see him in the uniform and helmet the more iconic Dredd becomes but there was one moment in particular that I knew that Dredd had arrived.......

SPOILER

After Ma Ma and her henchmen nuke the side of a building with mini guns trying to kill Dredd, you see him stroll through the gun smoke dragging her screaming No 1 bodyguard and casually throw him off the balcony. As Ma Ma watches in horror with the first ever look of ' Shit, what have I just taken on ! ' He simply turns and walks back through the smoke, his sihlouette framed there.........At that point I giggled like a school boy ! That's Drokkin Dredd !!!!!!!

This is a solid 4 star movie, bloody,bloody,bloody good fun !!!!!
More please !

In John Le Mesurier's last words........

' Its All Been Rather Lovely '

Happy Trails

(in reply to KeithM)
Post #: 131
Best Movie Of The Year - 17/9/2012 11:52:50 AM   
BatSpider

Wow, wasn't expecting this. The story is a really clever way to introduce Dredd and his world, and works as a satisfying stand-alone movie.The relatively low budget keeps everything lean and focused. Brilliant music, beautiful visuals (3D makes perfect sense for once), and good old fashioned over-the-top ultraviolence. I disagree with Empire's review - there IS a sense of danger throughout and everyone seems vunerable. As has been mentioned, Karl Urban somehow manages to makes Dredd likeable as well as bad-ass. Great villainness (for a change), and Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson uniquely manages to combine likeable with lickable. This movie combines art with a bad attitude, and for that it's the best movie of the year, bar none.

Post #: 132
RE: Very Good - 17/9/2012 12:03:28 PM   
Invader_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44
I figure with a city as big as MC1 Dredd would be known in his area but it would be like a cop from LA knowing who was the tough cop from New York.

But yes, an "Oh crap!" face would have been cool.

Yeah, but I think you can also counter these type of critisicms with the same response I would give to the complaints that the city wasn't futuristic enough.

This was basically Dredd Begins.  Comparitively early years Dredd, so yeah while he obviously was an established Bad Ass, he was young in the career 30-40s years Dredd, not the super unstoppable fascist in his 50s we all love!

Plenty of time for fatties & hoverboards and underground robot boxing and what-not to get established.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 133
RE: Very Good - 20/9/2012 11:57:39 AM   
Nexus Wookie

DREDD (2012)

(originally posted in the Favourite Film's thread)

******SPOILERS******

What a thrill ride! Visceral, bloody, depraved, beautiful (yes beautiful!), but most of all - awesome! Right from the offset from that thrilling opening Lawmaster/ car chase, to the closing scenes of Ma Ma's face getting beautifully splattered on the screen - I was on the edge of my seat, gripping my arm rest like a maniac. I was utterly thrilled, immersed into this nightmarish vision of Mega City, filled with crime, disease and decay.

It was like Judge Dredd in The City of God.

The action and violence was unrelenting. No flinching from the brutality of it, but made strangely beautiful by the drug induced slo-mo scenes. And for those scenes alone, the choice of 3D was the right choice. You cannot view it any other way. It is visually arresting. Look at the scene of Ma-Ma in the bath, the water droplets dancing like minature planets in orbit, enhanced further by that beautiful, uplifting music - visual poetry. Who would've expected to see such beauty in an 'action' flick?

Karl Urban was brilliant as Dredd - his gruff one liners, and ''yeah''s reminded me of Eastwood. The decision to keep his helmet on at all times (save the begining - and even then we don't see his face as it's obscured by shadow) is a good choice. It makes the character more mysterious and harken's back to the comics - we even get Karl Urban grimacing like Dredd - he gets the character down to a T. Karl Urban's Dredd is totally kick-ass as opposed to Stallone's limp dick Dredd! He is coolness personified. Check out the look on Ma Ma's face when Dredd - after taking a whole floor out to kill Dredd with their firepower - emerges unscathed from the smoke and cooly throws a baddie over the side! The look on her face shows that she has totally underestimated Dredd. And Dredd is not a man - he is The Law!

Olivia Thirlby as the rookie Anderson was superb and a joy to watch . I don't think i've seen her prior, but what a great choice she was for this role (I wont lie when I say i've fallen in love with her!) And her psychic abilities are awesome to say the least - especially in one stand out scene with the goon they're transporting. How cool was that?! And Lena Headey? This is quite possibly the best role she has played. I believed her as a ruthless, methodical, no bullshit, head of a drug empire. Her criminal persona like a flip side to Dredd's upholding of law. She was perfect for this role and by the end, I even had a little sympathy for her because she was a product of her environment. (the new Judge Dredd Megazine has a brilliant comic story showing her life before she became the notorious drug lord).

Regarding the look of the film, Pete Travis captures the sprawling vision of Mega City with its massive block rising up to the sky like rows of concrete colussus' brilliantly. A concrete jungle - a chilling look into the future, a future wherin over-population, crime, decay run rampant. And the scenes of a skate boarding ramp hundreds of kilometres up in the middle of the sky-scraper showed the insanity of it all. I think his decision to shoot the film in South Africa brought an air of believability to the whole film.

I loved the music (by Paul Leonard-Morgan) for the film too, and thought it complemented the film perfectly. Especially in those tense action scenes.

Finally Judge Dredd has a film worthy of his legendary name! I admit there are a few minor quibbles, the film's low budget does show in some places, but in a way it makes it more gritty and real. And therefore the experience was more thrilling, than if it were a big budget film. And of course with bigger budget comes the pressure to dial down the violence - compromising the directors vision in the process. In an age where the whole film industry is filled with 12 rated fodder - Dredd is a breath of fresh air. I wish Dredd becomes a success, and hopefully it can signal a change for Hollywood to make more comic-book/ science-fiction/ action film's for adult's. As for Dredd, I really hope we get a sequel. The Dredd universe is so rich that the possibilties are endless - Judge Dredd kicking ass on Cursed Earth? Now there's a film I would gladly go pay to see.

DREDD 4/5

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 134
Justice Done - 20/9/2012 4:57:00 PM   
jocklet

Was encouraged by the good reviews in general and was pleased to find that Empires 3 star rating was a bit mean. This was a good well-paced action film in its own right but it also thankfully did not disappoint a long time 2000AD fan. Although the buildings and citizens of mega City One looked contemporary rather than the more comical style of the Dredd strip you soon forgot this and became immersed in the world. Some cool posters and graffiti can be seen during the film that fans of the comic will recognise. Dredd himself very well cast not as muscular as I expected but more realistic for it. 3D aspect in general well done esp. during slow mo sequences. Stylishly done. Looking forward to the next one (with bigger budget).

Post #: 135
RE: Very Good - 20/9/2012 5:01:14 PM   
film man aidy

***1/2
I have know time for 3-D normally, but there were several scenes in this that looked the business! All of the 'slo-mo' scenes did look fantastic, but the vast majority of the movie didn't need it - fact. I will never get used to the darker imagery, and having to wear those bloody glasses on a night out. A decent soundtrack, Urban making his mark as Dredd, a great villaness in Ma-Ma and refreshingly adult tone make for a really solid, if not spectacular film. Main drawback for me was that the plot needed a bit more meat on it's bones. Especially the second half although the   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER  the bent Judges was a nice touch.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dredd will go down in history as having one of the greatest death scenes ever put on film. Ma-Ma's header from the top of Peach Trees. Incredible.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 136
Entertaining stuff - 20/9/2012 9:25:42 PM   
bretty

While I can understand people comparing this to The Raid, I think it is more interestring to compare it to The Sweeney.
Old characters re-imagined. A stack of fans with expectations. A new look to the film. Unlike The Sweeney, Dredd gives an acurate portrayal of the characters, unlike The Sweeney it has a plot that works in context of the film, unlike the Sweeney it is well directed and fun to watch.
Yet Empire gave them both a three?

Post #: 137
Entertaining stuff - 20/9/2012 9:25:46 PM   
bretty

While I can understand people comparing this to The Raid, I think it is more interestring to compare it to The Sweeney.
Old characters re-imagined. A stack of fans with expectations. A new look to the film. Unlike The Sweeney, Dredd gives an acurate portrayal of the characters, unlike The Sweeney it has a plot that works in context of the film, unlike the Sweeney it is well directed and fun to watch.
Yet Empire gave them both a three?

Post #: 138
This is Art - 21/9/2012 12:57:23 AM   
BatSpider

Seen it twice now, and remains just as brilliant. I think this might be the best movie since District 9 (filming in South Africa seems to bring a kinetic energy). For everything to come together like this is pure alchemy, and should have been given more than 3 stars by Empire. Seriously, an 18-rated movie comes along once in a blue moon and it's brave and brilliant, and you act like a fucking mouse.

So many things bring it to vivid life, including the 3D which isn't intrusive, but amplifies the Slo-Mo drug visuals. This movie is fucking subversive!

The casting department should be given medals as I can't imagine anyone else playing the main three roles. Urban's been mentioned, but kudos to the actresses. Olivia Thirlby, for bringing a vunerability and otherworldliness to a role that could easily have been an irritating bimbo. Will be looking out for her in future movies. Lena Headey is stunningly charismatic as Ma-Ma, making her one of the great screen villains. A woman with no superpowers, but through sheer force of personality and evil psychos every inch an equal opponent for Dredd. This is also why I think they need to keep things relatively real for the hopeful sequel - giant robots and supernatural demon judges sound like fun, but they don't belong in the plausable world of human/social challenges created here. It's the human element that makes Dredd the baddest of the bad-asses.

Oh, and the best thumping, throbbing soundtrack since John Carpenter at his prime. Better, even.

Post #: 139
Most beautiful violence! - 21/9/2012 10:56:19 AM   
howiet1971

I am surprised at how much I loved this film. I was expecting some medicore shit, but I gotta tell you; it was exciting and has some of the most beautifuly shot drug / action scenes I have ever seen, and in very effective 3D, Soooooo much better than I expected.

Post #: 140
Has anyone else noticed... - 22/9/2012 11:47:04 AM   
evilpickle4

... that despite all the recent 4 and 5 star reviews we users have given this awesome film, that the average rating is not moving above 3 stars? Here's another 5 stars.

Post #: 141
RE: Raid looked crap anyway - 22/9/2012 2:24:54 PM   
manwihtheplan

All British fans of Dredd 3D better watch it about a thousand times more because the estimated US weekend gross is very low:

Dredd 3D (Lionsgate) NEW [2,506 Runs] R

Friday $2.2M, Weekend $5.7M

The Hollywood Reporter reports: "early returns suggest that Dredd might finish with $ 7-8 million this weekend"

This will make it one of the biggest flops of the year (even taking into account its smallish budget). Certainly one of the biggest flop openings of the year. A tiny amount.

Guess not enough people want to pay to see a helmeted hero walking around slummy corridors.

(in reply to leroythemasochist)
Post #: 142
RE: Raid looked crap anyway - 22/9/2012 2:46:27 PM   
jobloffski

Bit hard to promote the film too enthusiastically right now, probably given the TDKR shootings and the extent to which the gunplay (and the dwelling upon such in glorious slo mo) dominates Dredd. Maybe DVD/Blu-ray will be its saviour stateside.

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to manwihtheplan)
Post #: 143
RE: Raid looked crap anyway - 22/9/2012 3:11:18 PM   
manwihtheplan

US box office estimates...

1. House At The End Of The Road (Relativity) NEW [3,083 Runs] PG13
Friday $4.6M, Weekend $12.3M

2. End Of Watch (Open Road) NEW [2,730 Runs] R
Friday $4.5M, Weekend $13.5M

3. Trouble With The Curve (Warner Bros) NEW [3,212 Runs] PG13
Friday $4.2M, Weekend $13.2M

4. Finding Nemo 3D (Disney) Week 2 [2,904 Runs] G
Friday $2.3 (-54%), Weekend $8.2, Cume $28.9M

5. Dredd 3D (Lionsgate) NEW [2,506 Runs] R
Friday $2.2M, Weekend $5.7M

http://www.deadline.com/2012/09/soft-friday-box-office-clint-eastwoods-trouble-with-the-curve-disappoints-but-end-of-watch-strong-even-if-house-1-rebooted-dredd-opens-just-dreadful/

I didn't expect it to open that low. I think that's killed off any chance for a sequel. Americans are not interested in the character. They've avoided it.

Who knows, perhaps the concept of a fascist American cop of the future makes Americans feel uncomfortable. Dredd's lack of humanity may be another problem for American audiences. They can't relate to the character? I guess so.

< Message edited by manwihtheplan -- 22/9/2012 3:16:08 PM >

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 144
RE: Raid looked crap anyway - 22/9/2012 9:04:20 PM   
Rgirvan44

That or it was a low budget R rated action movie. Stuff like Doomsday didn't do that well over there before.

Dredd was funded by international production companies and I bet they have already got their money back from selling the rights to different markets, tv rights etc and so on.

I would also expect this movie to do well on DVD/Blu Ray.

As for a sequel...I doubt we will see one. But then I am of the view this world could work on TV on a channel like Starz. Sort of make it like The Wire - ground level. No massive comic story lines. That is what I want to see.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to manwihtheplan)
Post #: 145
Hey Empire, how about a blog on Dredd 3D's US box offic... - 24/9/2012 3:12:46 PM   
BatSpider

In the meantime, here's another 5 stars for this genuine masterpiece. It's still playing in my head, and so it's worth repeated 5 stars. I'm not even a Dredd fan.

Post #: 146
RE: Raid looked crap anyway - 27/9/2012 6:13:49 PM   
manwihtheplan

An American's review of Dredd 3D. When you read the last line of his review you won't know whether to laugh or cry...

quote:

"That movie WAS [frick]ing Bad Ass! It was beautifully directed too every scene was pure art work whoever directed this movie did a really really good job"

I myself was surprised at how good it actually was. By the end of it i was at the edge of my seat cheering him on!!!

I was able to get away with that because there were only 4 of us in the whole theater.

(in reply to leroythemasochist)
Post #: 147
RE: Dredd - 30/9/2012 11:09:38 PM   
spamandham

Much less shit than the trailer. Not bad, even.

Post #: 148
RE: Dredd - 1/10/2012 8:21:52 PM   
Mtsb

Haven't read the whole thread but I agree with the empire review. It put down well how the movie was already fighting in the shadow of two other movie.
But still I really liked it and am hoping it does well so we get some more

I animate film reviews at www.SillyBeggar.com

(in reply to spamandham)
Post #: 149
RE: Dredd - 2/10/2012 11:37:28 AM   
SwozTheRevenge

Had to let it sink in for a few days before I fully made my mind up but my original feelings were spot on. Utterly fucking incredible.
Exceeded my extremely high expectations but a very long margin.
THIS was the comic book adaptation I have been waiting 25 years for since I first picked up a Prog.
Handled with such care and respect for the character. I can't wait to see it again.

@ChairmanBLAOW

(in reply to Mtsb)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Very Good Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI