Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for decades

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for decades Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 12/7/2012 10:32:32 PM   
BudBaxter

for years I convinced myself that Roy Scheider says "Expire you son of a bitch" when he shoots the air tank at the end of Jaws.

(in reply to NinjaShortbread212)
Post #: 31
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 13/7/2012 3:52:10 PM   
Whistler

When they're about to leave Rivindell in The Fellowship of the Ring, I used to think Pippin said: "Right! When are we going?". It was only when I got it on DVD that I realised he said "where are we going?", and the joke finally made sense.

(in reply to NinjaShortbread212)
Post #: 32
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 13/7/2012 10:02:00 PM   
mclane1

And of course the DKR trailer where baine says " rchdgsbajskdrudjagdfd" which we now now after possible an audio adjust Is Reckoning

If the cash is there, we do not care.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 33
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 15/7/2012 12:53:43 AM   
rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich
Then again I knew someone that thought when they find Hopper's team and think it could have been guerillas who did it, that they were talking about killer apes.

As did I, when I was a dumb kid

Snap!

When I first saw Predator, I didn't now about military terms or whatever. I didn't know what the C.I.A. was back then either but I didn't care, Arnie was fighting an alien!

Oh yeah I was talking about someone I knew as a kid too, no worries

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 34
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 16/7/2012 12:03:53 PM   
horribleives

Near the beginning of Return Of The Jedi, I always though Bib Fortuna said 'Jabba's a wanker'.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 35
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 16/7/2012 1:16:12 PM   
grucl

What I heared: "Enemy!"
What he said: "Name it!"

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 36
RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for de... - 18/7/2012 12:11:26 PM   
jackcarter

General Zod to Jor El - "both you and then one day YOUR ASS!"

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Mishearing or misunderstanding certain lines for decades Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI