Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Massive collage Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Massive collage - 8/7/2012 8:23:58 AM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

hello All,

I'm arranging an event for my school and part of it is that, during the speech competition we want to lead the younger children (4-7) away and have them do some colouring. To make this more interesting and to have something we can use as a display, we would love to create a big collage, with every student making a part of the big picture. I expect around 70 students give or take. But I should have quite a few mums and dads to help as well. I'd love to display it in my new school, where we have a massive hallway. My question is, how can I do that?

Anyone have any ideas, about how I could prepare this, you know print out a shape ect? What should they colour? Should they screw up little bits of paper ect? Should we just stick together a million pieces of paper draw an outline? Any suggestions or ideas would be great.

Also if anyone has any general advice about setting up big events for kids 400+ then do let me know.

Cheers,

Kilo

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives
Post #: 1
RE: Massive collage - 16/7/2012 10:12:56 AM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

I know no one gave a shit/weren't able to help but I found the following website http://www.blockposters.com/

Which expands and cuts up an image for you, perfect.

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Massive collage Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI