Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Trailer drops in 2 days.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Trailer drops in 2 days. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trailer drops in 2 days. - 2/12/2013 12:06:44 PM   
Macavity

Getting more and more apprehensive with each news reveal.
How the hell are they going to pack all this and the story of Pete's parents in a 2 hour film?

Comicbookmovienews have revealed some very brief snippets of footage. It looks shiny.

< Message edited by Macavity -- 2/12/2013 1:07:19 PM >

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 91
Saw the trailer. - 3/12/2013 12:46:55 PM   
Macavity

I've seen the trailer. A russian version has been leaked (with a subtitle of 'High Voltage').
It's very heavy on Harry Osbourn, with the Green Goblin looking like much more than just a secondary villian.

There's an unexpected cameo too...(SPOILERS) Doc Oc's mechanical arms!

< Message edited by Macavity -- 3/12/2013 12:47:34 PM >

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 92
RE: Saw the trailer. - 3/12/2013 3:09:05 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Macavity

I've seen the trailer. A russian version has been leaked (with a subtitle of 'High Voltage').
It's very heavy on Harry Osbourn, with the Green Goblin looking like much more than just a secondary villian.

link?

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 93
Link - 3/12/2013 3:19:18 PM   
Macavity

Poor Quality Russian Trailer Leak
Even at this quality it looks pretty spectacular. For those that dread Snyder-Slow-Mo...brace yourselves.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 94
Sony Pictures Announces Venom & Sinister Six - 13/12/2013 8:54:03 AM   
Macavity

quote:

In a move said "to forge a new legacy in the story of Peter Parker on screen," Sony Pictures Entertainment announced today that they will, in association with Marvel Entertainment, develop several new projects in the Spider-Man franchise, with Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Jeff Pinkner, Ed Solomon, and Drew Goddard to collaborate on overseeing the developing story over several films that will be produced by Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach.

The five writers, along with the two producers and Marc Webb, have formed a franchise brain trust to expand the universe for the brand and to develop a continuous tone and thread throughout the films. Under the deals, the studio announced that Kurtzman & Orci & Pinkner are writing the screenplay for The Amazing Spider-Man 3, which the studio hopes Webb will return to direct. That film will go into production next fall for release on June 10, 2016. In addition, the team will build on the cinematic foundation laid by Webb, Arad, and Tolmach in the first two movies. They will expand the franchise with Kurtzman & Orci & Solomon writing the screenplay for Venom, which Kurtzman will direct. Goddard, then, will write with an eye to direct, The Sinister Six, focusing on the villains in the franchise. Hannah Minghella and Rachel O�Connor will oversee the development and production of these films for the studio.

Commenting on the announcement, Doug Belgrad, president of Columbia Pictures said, The Spider-Man film franchise is one of our studio's greatest assets. We are thrilled with the creative team we have assembled to delve more deeply into the world that Marc, Avi and Matt have begun to explore in 'The Amazing Spider-Man' and 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'. We believe that Marc, Alex, and Drew have uniquely exciting visions for how to expand the Spider-Man universe in each of these upcoming films.

Arad and Tolmach added, "This collaboration was born out of the great experience we and Marc had working with Alex, Bob, and Jeff on 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'. With more than fifty years� wealth of stories in the comic books to draw upon for inspiration, the Spider-Man universe is truly boundless; in addition, the Spider-Man comics have the greatest rogues gallery of any series, and to have the chance to explore that on film is truly thrilling. Until now, we have approached each film as a separate, self-contained entity, but with this move, we have the opportunity to grow the franchise by looking to the future as we develop a continuous arc for the story. That is what Alex, Bob, Jeff, Ed, and Drew will do in this unprecedented collaboration, and we're excited about the directions they are taking the character and the world.

SOURCE: COMING SOON

I fully expected a Venom movie but did not see a Sinister Six flick coming!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 95
RE: Sony Pictures Announces Venom & Sinister Six - 13/12/2013 10:58:20 AM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

formed a franchise brain trust...

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 96
RE: Sony Pictures Announces Venom & Sinister Six - 13/12/2013 11:58:20 AM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

formed a franchise brain trust...

The Brain Trust

< Message edited by Macavity -- 13/12/2013 12:00:40 PM >

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 97
RE: Sony Pictures Announces Venom & Sinister Six - 13/12/2013 11:59:36 AM   
musht

Aren't the Sinister Six bad guys? How's that going to work? I get how Venom can be an anti-hero and you can always have man versus symbiote but how do you make a movie about six villains?

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 98
Sony Announce Venom & Sinister 6 - 13/12/2013 12:14:04 PM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: musht

Aren't the Sinister Six bad guys? How's that going to work? I get how Venom can be an anti-hero and you can always have man versus symbiote but how do you make a movie about six villains?

As Webb is attempting to create sympathetic villains (not sure about Rhino) I don't see how this would have be any different to an X-Men or Avengers flick. If anything there will be more spats. A common enemy doesn't necessarily need to be Spider-Man. The real question will be who are they're fighting?

Perhaps someone at Sony saw this.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 99
RE: Sony Announce Venom & Sinister 6 - 13/12/2013 5:37:33 PM   
musht

quote:

quote:

As Webb is attempting to create sympathetic villains (not sure about Rhino) I don't see how this would have be any different to an X-Men or Avengers flick. If anything there will be more spats. A common enemy doesn't necessarily need to be Spider-Man. The real question will be who are they're fighting?

I would watch that, but we've already seen these villains. Most of the Sinister Six have yet to be introduced and I'd imagine the movie would be their first proper appearance

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 100
RE: Sony Announce Venom & Sinister 6 - 13/12/2013 8:14:03 PM   
fuzzy

New international trailer. Prefer this one I think, not as moody as the first.

http://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/180775-international-trailer-for-the-amazing-spider-man-2-brings-new-footage

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 101
RE: Sony Announce Venom & Sinister 6 - 13/12/2013 9:06:26 PM   
Jonty

quote:

ORIGINAL: fuzzy

New international trailer. Prefer this one I think, not as moody as the first.

http://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/180775-international-trailer-for-the-amazing-spider-man-2-brings-new-footage

THAT is so much better than the first trailer and I really liked the first one

http://notesfromasmalltaibach.blogspot.com

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 102
Sinister 6 - 14/12/2013 9:17:28 AM   
Macavity

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would watch that, but we've already seen these villains. Most of the Sinister Six have yet to be introduced and I'd imagine the movie would be their first proper appearance

That's a good point. It depends on the timing. We've seen Lizard, Electro, Rhino and Goblin. I don't see them getting this out before ASM3.

The trailer hints heavily that Vulture and Doc Oc are coming soon. Perhaps they will make their debut in Sinister Six (as best pals working in Oscorp?) before taking on Spider-Man in ASM4?

Doc Oc could make a decent central protaganist and ring leader (as in the comics), tip toeing between Professor X of X-Men and 'Professor' Marcus of The Ladykillers.

I like the idea of Oc and Vulture being two charismatic best buds working in Oscorp attempting to wrangle the remaining members of the Sinister 6 for their own agenda.

< Message edited by Macavity -- 14/12/2013 9:52:14 AM >

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 103
Three New Posters - 7/1/2014 4:14:09 PM   
Macavity

Three pretty unremarkable posters have debuted over at comingsoon.net.

I'm not a fan of the cut & paste approach they've adopted for the marketing so far. Reusing the elements for each poster cheapens it all.

On a related note- what's with the hideous vignette template they've used for all the production stills?!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 104
RE: Three New Posters - 7/1/2014 5:14:14 PM   
Chris Boomen

Seeing the posters right after each other makes it look like spidey is fighting a cardboard figure.

The costume looks incredible though, as does spidey himself in the posters.

"I love all the arts, but I love movies most because they combine so many of them."
~Brad Bird

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 105
2 New Posters - 21/1/2014 8:27:12 AM   
Macavity

Poster 1
Poster 2
These are an improvement on the last batch of cut n' paste posters.

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 106
RE: 2 New Posters - 17/3/2014 3:06:44 PM   
Macavity

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gif
My local IMAX have started advertising. Getting my tickets booked!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 107
RE: 2 New Posters - 14/4/2014 9:39:18 AM   
film man aidy

So virtually every major film website / publication has had it's 'Amazing Spiderman 2' review out since late last week. Bit slow off the mark aren't you Empire?

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 108
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Trailer drops in 2 days. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI