Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Vulture & Robo-Rhino?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: The Vulture & Robo-Rhino? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Vulture & Robo-Rhino? - 6/7/2013 8:07:09 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

No, I think the insults and general misogyny makes you a fucking idiot.

Did I insult you? nope. Did you attempt to insult me?....errr yep. I am surprised your Irony meter doesn't blow up in your hand!

I am putting you back on block now you crazy crazy lady. (not an insult)

If you block someone, block someone - going on about it on the Board is taken as trolling and dragging personal issues on to the board so please stop.

And do try to refrain from phrases like 'she's an ugg' - we don't have much tolerance for the sub-Nuts mysogynistic view of women around here, throwing around terms like that. If a woman has been removed from a role because of her looks, the reasonable response to that is - 'what shallow idiots, can't she act?' Or, in the case of Shailene Woodley, do the idiot feckers need glasses? CLASSIC

Oh for goodness sake! What kind of PC nonsense have we become! Everyone lighten up FFS! It is a throwaway remark.

If people can't handle such a jibe then I fear how they get through the day.

Also you guys are dead right. Keep personal insults out of the forum. It is supposed to be fun and yes part of that fun is disagreeing with others - that is the internet.

I doubt many of these current punters would have survived on here back in the 90s with Lounge Lady and the unique (shall we say) Wolfgang! Those crazy days still make me laugh....

I'm sure if I had said `hes an ugg` in reference to a male actor, the resident PC brigade wouldn't of batted an eyelid.

anyways! here is a little link on the new web shooters, personally I much prefer the previous web shooters from TASM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdvKUiYzAL8

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Private Hudson)
Post #: 61
Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 8:56:44 AM   
Macavity

Wake up EMPIRE. Entertainment Weekly has released a batch of photos from The Amazing Spider-man 2 including a first look at Electro.

Spider-man Vs Electro

Peter Parker & Harry Osborne

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Peter Parker & Gwen Stacey

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

< Message edited by Macavity -- 12/7/2013 10:35:48 AM >

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 62
RE: Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 10:55:29 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Macavity

Wake up EMPIRE. Entertainment Weekly has released a batch of photos from The Amazing Spider-man 2 including a first look at Electro.

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

I like the CGi'd Electro, but do we really need the fucking lightening bolt on his arm!....we get it hes Electro! I am not going to get him confused with a Sith lord!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 63
RE: Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 11:50:58 AM   
Macavity

quote:

quote:

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

I like the CGi'd Electro, but do we really need the fucking lightening bolt on his arm!....we get it hes Electro! I am not going to get him confused with a Sith lord!

I disagree. I need an indication that Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is not a Sith Lord. A lightning bolt provides that distinction.

< Message edited by Macavity -- 12/7/2013 11:51:39 AM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 64
RE: Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 11:56:21 AM   
Artoo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

I disagree. I need an indication that Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is not a Sith Lord. A lightning bolt provides that distinction.

Yes, and when they finally release of picture of Rhino I fully expect to see his horn! *Ahem......

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 65
RE: Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 11:59:15 AM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

Yes, and when they finally release of picture of Rhino I fully expect to see his horn! *Ahem......

I should point out here that in no way do I mean to objectify Rhino's by that last comment! Or Paul Giamatti for that matter.......

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 66
RE: Official Electro Pics - 12/7/2013 1:55:37 PM   
jobloffski

quote:

quote:

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

Erm, do we need a spider on Spidey's costume to know he's Spider-Man? No, but it's a comic book property in which the hero has the source of his powers on clothes he wears. Why shouldn't the villain costume up and have similar iconography? There is no deal here, big or otherwise.

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 67
RE: Official Electro Pics - 15/7/2013 9:01:05 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Spider-man Vs Electro

Electro

Spider-man

Max Dillon & Spider-man

Aleksei Sytsevich

Peter Parker's bedroom

Lucky for you Spider-mans got a Spider on his chest then!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 68
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 15/7/2013 5:31:49 PM   
bydabeachman

I just pray they get more superhero action in there and less romantic comedy feel. I think relationships are very important in spiderman so are the females, but it is intense action and loss that make his character, please show that! Mysterio would be awesome to see, a fan favorite since i was a kid. For god's sake just make a carnage in to the film world, and do venom right! I NEED CARNAGE he one of the best! think about, also think about this parody of The Amazing Spider-Man.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oTO8etzsk ENJOY!

Take the time to say your mind.

Sign Twirlers

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 69
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 16/7/2013 8:41:22 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: bydabeachman

I just pray they get more superhero action in there and less romantic comedy feel. I think relationships are very important in spiderman so are the females, but it is intense action and loss that make his character, please show that! Mysterio would be awesome to see, a fan favorite since i was a kid. For god's sake just make a carnage in to the film world, and do venom right! I NEED CARNAGE he one of the best! think about, also think about this parody of The Amazing Spider-Man.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8oTO8etzsk ENJOY!

My first choice has always been Mysterio! why no one has used him yet is insane!

(in reply to bydabeachman)
Post #: 70
First Teaser Arrives!! - 18/7/2013 9:24:37 AM   
Dannybohy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_BM6PnHsN8&feature=youtu.be

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 71
The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 5/8/2013 4:49:33 PM   
FoximusPrime

I had little interest in watching The Amazing Spider-man since it looked like a needless rehash of what came before (and the responses to the film haven't made me doubt that so it's low down on my LoveFilm list), but I figured I'd give the second one a go since the origin would be out of the way and it could be its own thing.

And then I read in the latest issue of Empire that Orci and Kurtzman have written it. My optimism has now been downgraded until the reviews come out and there's some form of confirmation that this film isn't just a collection of in-jokes and references for Spider-man fans (of which I am one) rather than consisting of a coherent story.

I do like the designs of the new Spider-man costume and Electro though. I was dubious that Rhino would be super-powered and the name would instead just be a nickname for a minor cameo, but then I read in Empire about on location paparazzi of Giamatti in a SFX rig for a possible CGI costume...interesting. Having read nothing else about it, I still reckon it'll be a small role in this film though.

Spoiler colour: #F1F1F1

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 72
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 5/8/2013 5:05:46 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: bydabeachman

It was my impression that its Mysterio who visits Dr Connors in jail during the post credits scene of The Amazing Spiderman.Who else could just pop in and out of jail with no one noticing?

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to bydabeachman)
Post #: 73
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 7/8/2013 12:56:17 AM   
big dawg

Anyone saw the (unofficial) eddie brock short? I can't post a link from my tablet on here cos im pretty rubbish but if you search truth in journalism on youtube you'll get it. Ryan Kwanten plays him and its well worth a watch.

I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not

Gamertag - SqualorVic

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 74
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 9/8/2013 6:37:54 PM   
bydabeachman

http://captaincloudshine.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/wolverine_spiderman_easter_egg/

WOLVERINE AND SPIDERMAN CROSSOVER??? EASTER EGG IN WOLVERINE!!!

Take the time to say your mind.

Sign Twirlers

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 75
The Amazing Spider-Man series - 26/8/2013 8:45:30 AM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Anyone saw the (unofficial) eddie brock short? I can't post a link from my tablet on here cos im pretty rubbish but if you search truth in journalism on youtube you'll get it. Ryan Kwanten plays him and its well worth a watch.

It didn't grab me like The Punisher short Jane put together.

My enthusiasm for a Sinister 6 film is limited. They need to give the villians a film each to flesh out motivations and character so that the team up feels like an event.

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 76
Paul Giamatti - 7/10/2013 1:01:22 PM   
Macavity

An interview on Collider:
quote:

How much fun was it to get to be a villain in a superhero movie, with The Amazing Spider-Man 2, get to wear a suit, and know that thereís ultimately a bigger universe there?

GIAMATTI: It was totally awesome! Thatís so crazy to me! Itís crazy to me that those are the big-budget movies now. There was a time when those would have been the low-budget piece-of-crap movies. But now, itís amazing! I totally wanted to play a villain in a comic book movie. Iíve been waiting my whole life to be a villain in a comic book movie. When I was a kid, I didnít even know I wanted to be an actor, but I knew that I wanted to be like The Wolfman, or some bad guy in something. Thatís what I wanted to do. I wanted to be those guys. For Halloween, thatís what I would do. I wanted to be The Mummy. So, itís great. I get to do that. Itís awesome!

How hammy of a villain is Aleksei Sytsevich, aka The Rhino? Did you get to go as big as you wanted to with it?

GIAMATTI: I went completely over-the-top with it. Weíll see. I seemed to have carte blanche to just go and ham it. Heís an animal. I took it literally. In some ways, heís literally a rhinoceros inside. Heís just a big, dumb animal. Iím not a big, huge guy, but I thought that I could be a big, stupid animal. Thatís what he is, so thatís why I thought it would be fun. Heís just a brute. Heís a beast. Iíd rather be the villain. To me, theyíre always more colorful and bizarre. Iím wearing a weird thing in it, too. Itís really fun!

I'm getting anxious. It's all starting to sound a little Batman & Robin...
Considering it's their only major comic book property...shouldn't Sony have broken out some proper marketing for this by now? I remember WB releasing a Dark Knight teaser nearly a year ahead of release.

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 77
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 8/10/2013 3:09:13 PM   
mysterious

I get the feeling that this one will be a villain over-kill. Are they doing a Spider-Man 3?? or worse??

"Lets put a smmile on that facce!"

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 78
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 8/10/2013 3:50:06 PM   
fuzzy

quote:

ORIGINAL: mysterious

I get the feeling that this one will be a villain over-kill. Are they doing a Spider-Man 3?? or worse??

I doubt it could be worse. It's all down to script and performances in the end - Spiderman 3 had neither. I like the casting choices for the new Spidey franchise personally and liked the first film - so I've got more hope that they'll get the balance right here.

(in reply to mysterious)
Post #: 79
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 9/10/2013 2:57:01 PM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: fuzzy

quote:

I doubt it could be worse. It's all down to script and performances in the end - Spiderman 3 had neither. I like the casting choices for the new Spidey franchise personally and liked the first film - so I've got more hope that they'll get the balance right here.

I am never going to understand the hate dished out to Spider-Man 3. Whilst not as focused as Spider-Man 2, it is superior to the majority of comic book movies. It has a playful sense of humour that doesn't seem to sit well with the genre enthusiasts.

I agree with you on the casting for the new franchise. Garfield, Stone, Sheen are great. Ifans was a weak link in ASM but I'm hoping Foxx is going to bring some edge and attitude to 2.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 80
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 9/10/2013 3:05:43 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

quote:

I am never going to understand the hate dished out to Spider-Man 3. Whilst not as focused as Spider-Man 2, it is superior to the majority of comic book movies. It has a playful sense of humour that doesn't seem to sit well with the genre enthusiasts.

I agree with you on the casting for the new franchise. Garfield, Stone, Sheen are great. Ifans was a weak link in ASM but I'm hoping Foxx is going to bring some edge and attitude to 2.

Jamie Foxx is a terrible actor.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 81
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 9/10/2013 3:37:22 PM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

quote:

Jamie Foxx is a terrible actor.

Ah nuts.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 82
RE: The Amazing Spider-Man series - 9/10/2013 4:46:01 PM   
TomTron

Are they seriously going with "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" as a title? Yikes

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 83
The Price of Power - 14/10/2013 12:38:03 PM   
Macavity

quote:

ORIGINAL: TomTron

Apparently not. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Price of Power or The Amazing Spider-Man: With Great Power anyone?

SOURCE

(in reply to TomTron)
Post #: 84
RE: The Price of Power - 25/10/2013 9:23:37 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

Apparently not. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Price of Power or The Amazing Spider-Man: With Great Power anyone?

SOURCE

The Amazing Spider-man Vs The False Widow ?!!

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 85
New Spider-Man Pics - 11/11/2013 9:42:28 AM   
Macavity

Three new pics have debuted online.
The Electro one looks like a video game still. All good otherwise.

< Message edited by Macavity -- 11/11/2013 9:43:30 AM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 86
More New Spider-Man Pics - 20/11/2013 11:44:47 AM   
Macavity

These new snaps really show off the costume. You're welcome EMPIRE.

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

< Message edited by Macavity -- 20/11/2013 11:46:30 AM >

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 87
RE: The Price of Power - 25/11/2013 1:23:54 AM   
fuzzy

quote:

quote:

quote:

SOURCE

The Amazing Spider-man Vs The False Widow ?!!

The Amazing Spiderman 2: Electro Boogaloo

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 88
RE: The Price of Power - 25/11/2013 1:59:30 PM   
MDG_78

Spidey 3 was okay just annoying for too many musical interludes and the British TV reporter (although subsequently she died so not blaming her per se just the character) BUT Maguire was still far more watchable and likeable than Garfield - I liked Stone from ASM but he was a bit weak and annoying, Maguire nailed it for me.

I think this sequel has potential but hold judgement until I start seeing some trailers - hope it';s good though as Spider-Man was and still is my favourite superhero.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 89
3 Villians - 2/12/2013 11:32:11 AM   
Invader_Ace

http://www.chud.com/146958/new-amazing-spider-man-2-posters-reveal-three-villains/?utm_source=chud&utm_medium=text_link&utm_content=very_latest&utm_campaign=home_clicktracking

(in reply to MDG_78)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: The Vulture & Robo-Rhino? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI