Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Total Recall - deleted scene - Arnie putting on the suit.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Total Recall - deleted scene - Arnie putting on the suit. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Total Recall - deleted scene - Arnie putting on the suit. - 5/7/2012 6:15:57 PM   
Riaz Ali

Hi everyone!

I have joined this forum as I have a memory that has been bugging me for years.

Back in 1990 before Total Recall was released in the UK, I can remember watching Film 90 with Barry Norman. It included a preview clip of Total Recall. The clip showed a scene when Arnie *first puts on* the woman's disguise.
It happens in the motel room. In the film as it stands now, you see Arnie pick up the suitcase from the phone booth outside and bring it back to his room. You can clearly see the brown fabric of the woman's disguise hanging out of the suitcase. Then the film cuts away etc.

However...I am not going mad with this memory. In the Film 90 clip I remember seeing, it showed Arnie opening the suitcase. He stood upright with his hands outstretched either side and you saw this brilliant special effect (for its time) of this disguise sort of folding in on top of Arnies hands and finally encasing his head.

Am I going mad? Does anyone else remember this?

I have tried searching for the clip on YouTube but without success.

< Message edited by Riaz Ali -- 5/7/2012 6:16:21 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Total Recall - deleted scene - Arnie putting on the... - 6/7/2012 4:41:08 PM   
Magneto

If it's going to be anywhere it'll come with the extras on a DVD/Blueray.

In chess the pawns go first.

(in reply to Riaz Ali)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> Total Recall - deleted scene - Arnie putting on the suit. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI