Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Batman Begins: The Original Feature

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Batman Begins: The Original Feature Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Batman Begins: The Original Feature - 1/7/2012 11:11:07 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
LOVE YOU EMPIRE - 1/7/2012 11:11:07 AM   
megank13

The first Empire magazine I bought was from my first year at uni in 2008, & I've bought every single issue since. but I've missed out on some brilliant issues before, like this one, and reading about Batman Begins, I missed out. The anticipation for this film, without knowing what to expect, because nothing had ever come before it must've been intense. It's just getting me all excited for TDKR, the unbelievable anticipation I have for July 20th is pretty unbelievable, believe me! :D <3

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Negatiev impulses? - 1/7/2012 2:59:29 PM   
Teamwak

A spelling mistake from Empire? For shame!

PS. Great read as always ;)

Post #: 3
Begin's is still one of the best... - 1/7/2012 8:41:07 PM   
GALLYMOO

Watched it again and it's perfected the character to a 'T'....I wonder if the Man of Steel could square up to this trilogy...?

Post #: 4
Memories - 1/7/2012 10:58:33 PM   
jackmanstoletheshow

Read this piece whilst doing my AS levels when I was 17 at grammar school. This was great escapism in between revision, and although I have it tucked away somewhere, it's wonderful to readily read it again online.

Post #: 5
RE: Memories - 2/7/2012 8:41:17 PM   
Woger

When does Empire get to see The Dark Knight Rises?

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot
Post #: 6
- 3/7/2012 12:19:37 AM   
KnightofZyryab

Bale pauses, considering a way of expressing the fundamental differences. “Look, put it like this. If all the other superheroes were sitting together here in this room, they’d all be getting along fine with each other, but they’d be thinking, ‘What’s wrong with that dude sitting over there?’”

That is such a superb way of putting it Mr Bale. Exactly the impression I have of the character.

Post #: 7
Me too - 15/7/2012 3:07:44 AM   
rich

I remember this being printed and being exited about the prospect of the CG being used at a minimum as they discussed the skyscraper shot. Seems like a long time ago, and I hope they bring it all together for the 3rd installment.

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Batman Begins: The Original Feature Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI