Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Compare and contrast

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> Compare and contrast Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Compare and contrast - 29/6/2012 9:15:33 PM   
Cockeye

This months issue with T3 was late due to a problem. This was the first time since I've been buying it that it has been. Empire - well I think they launched on time once.

Anyway - my iPad got a push notification apologising for the delay, and giving a timescale for fixing it. A few minutes later, an email arrived (assuming for those with push not enabled) giving same info. Two hours later, another push notification informing it was now available.

Empire can't even send me a bloody push notification telling me the new issue is out. About three weeks after the last issue I start opening the empire app in the hope that the new issue might be out. I have no other way of knowing.

I just do not understand James, why such a quality magazine and such a seemingly decent individual like yourself just can't deliver a decent customer experience.......
Post #: 1
RE: Compare and contrast - 29/6/2012 9:22:59 PM   
Cockeye

Ah Christ I don't believe it! Downloaded latest issue this morning, sat in bath with iPad to read it, and guess what? I have to redownload it. By the time it downloads the water will be cold.

Can't you guys get ANYTHING right? Can there just be ONE month when you send me a push notification, Imdownload the mag ONCE and, you know, READ IT?

(in reply to Cockeye)
Post #: 2
RE: Compare and contrast - 25/7/2012 3:19:21 PM   
Fincher

You sit in the bath with your ipad?!

(in reply to Cockeye)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> Compare and contrast Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI