Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

What Is Marvel's Next Announcement?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> What Is Marvel's Next Announcement? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What Is Marvel's Next Announcement? - 29/6/2012 9:45:23 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
31st century? - 29/6/2012 9:45:23 AM   
sowasred2012

I'm not up on my Guardians lore - if they're in the 31st century doesn't that cause problems tying it into the other Marvel movies?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 29/6/2012 11:12:40 AM   
ramseyrocks

I think a Comedy Action approach is the best way to tackle a Superhero who's as smart as Mr Fantastic, Tony Stark but has a pretty lame power - turning small. Like Chris Brown - the character never really bounced back after the wife beating storyline so this could reboot his rep and make him a star again in the Marvel Pantheon.

Post #: 3
ANT MAN CRED REBOOT - 29/6/2012 11:16:05 AM   
ramseyrocks

I think a Comedy Action approach is the best way to tackle a Superhero who's as smart as Mr Fantastic, Tony Stark but has a pretty lame power - turning small. Like Chris Brown - the character never really bounced back after the wife beating storyline so this could reboot his rep and make him a star again in the Marvel Pantheon.

Post #: 4
giallomovie - 29/6/2012 11:43:18 AM   
giallomovie

Black Widow movie!!! come one already!!!

Post #: 5
Guardians of the Galaxy - 29/6/2012 12:00:58 PM   
b2bpaul

If this is indeed going to be the 2014 project, I'd assume that it will be the more recent (as in 21st Century) version of the team. This would make sense since one of the members is Drax the Destroyer, whose raison d'etre (literally) is to kill Thanos. But it's a fun team, with bug people, a sentient tree, token humans and a weapon-wielding racoon.

Post #: 6
Cool - 29/6/2012 12:32:10 PM   
leemours84

I thought Black Panther had been confirmed by LATINO REVIEW as well.... I'll be weary on this news indeed if they are on the way i wouldve liked some other solo stories as well like PANTHER/DR STRANGE/ANT-MAN.
dIDNT marvel PLAN TO MAKE 10 MIN SHORTS OF THE LOWER TIER HEROS AND SHOW THEM BEFORE FILMS TO SEE HOW THE AUDIENCE REACTED TO THEM?

Post #: 7
Honey Lemon AKA - 29/6/2012 3:19:29 PM   
gortraney

Honey Lemon, who can access any object from her purse. No, we’re not kidding.

Honey Lemon A.K.A. Sports Billy

< Message edited by gortraney -- 29/6/2012 3:21:37 PM >

Post #: 8
Rocket raccoon and the guardians of the galaxy... - 29/6/2012 7:10:42 PM   
GALLYMOO

This is got to be a digital fest...Perhaps Marvel's first steps into PIXAR territory...not a bad choice and good characters to boot if this is handled the right way....I remember them in a Hulk issue once...was a light chuckle.

Post #: 9
RE: Rocket raccoon and the guardians of the galaxy... - 1/7/2012 3:01:17 PM   
Beno

Get a Nick Fury movie made. It would have to span some 25 years or so at least and feature the early days of SHIELD and the return of a younger Phil Coulson plus how and why Fury got the eye patch.

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to GALLYMOO)
Post #: 10
RE: Rocket raccoon and the guardians of the galaxy... - 2/7/2012 9:36:10 AM   
Wild about Wilder

I'm just not too sure about these 3 films (even with Edgar's input) looks like they're going for quantity over quality with these releases, probably comes down to Disney trying to squeeze as much out as possible which leads to a major possibility of over saturation of the marketplace where you may end up seeing 1 super-hero movie a month or 2 & even though being a comic-book nut over (too)many years to mention I just feel it would weaken the genre.

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 11
Cumberbatch - 2/7/2012 4:13:39 PM   
acertree

I'd love to see Cumberbatch play Hank Pym. In a recent Jaguar Magazine interview he mentioned he had a project he couldnt talk about. Fingers crossed its this.

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> What Is Marvel's Next Announcement? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI