Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Crowd Sourcing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crowd Sourcing - 21/6/2012 11:27:50 AM   
24Dan

Hi Everyone.

I am currently putting together a short film.
It's about an amateur private detective who gets himself involved in a kidnapping case and trouble soon follows.
It is called: Derek Douglas and the Deadly Deception, and is a dark-comedy/thriller which will be around 30 minutes long, and I aim to have it completed (edited/graded/sound mix) by the end of October.

The reason I am bugging you all is because to make this film I need a little bit of money.
The budget we're aiming for is $4500 and that is to hire equipment, props and locations.

I know the target seems like a lot of money,but once you convert it to pounds,and IndieGoGo (more on them in a second) take their share, we're left with about 2900.

The film is currently looking for funding here at http://www.indiegogo.com/ddatdd
Indie GoGo is a crowd sourcing site where people post projects that need funding (like mine!) and kind people (like you!) donate a little cash. And for that cash we give you stuff in return.
That stuff includes: DVD's, comic books (Illustrated by Dan Saunders), soundtrack, props from the film. The list goes on.

We've already reached $75 in one night (which is more than I was expecting in such a short space of time)
Anyway I'll shut up now and leave you alone, but please donate as much as you can, and make me happy.

Professional Analrapist
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Crowd Sourcing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI