Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

A blessing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> A blessing Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A blessing - 5/7/2012 9:38:19 PM   
VwikusM

I have been a life long fan of Spider-Man, and thought the original series, while entertaining, severely lacked everything i loved about Spidey.

The Amazing Spider-Man is the happiest i have ever been at a film, since Batman Begins. (Spidey is second, only to Batman in my favourite comic book characters). I was mesmerised throughout at how perfect the whole thing was.

The direction, tone, soundtrack and screenplay were all incredible, and really rewarding for a fan. And the cast was perfect.

Garfield is a revelation.

Film of the year so far, and has instantly become one of my favourite films. I cant stand how amazing it was.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 91
RE: A blessing - 6/7/2012 1:47:20 AM   
Sumintelligentguy

Saw this tonight.

I didn't have high hopes when this got announced, but then they rose after seeing (but not reading) such glowing reviews. Empire has got it spot on in their review in my opinion.

The action was lacking, both in quantity and and quality (even though the final showdown was half decent). I suppose it doesn't help that AA came out only recently and has pretty much set a new bar when it comes to action. It can be said that Spider-man 2 lacked action, but when it delivered - f*** me it delivered. Nothing has come close to that train scene in any film in recent memory - even AA.

The new take on the origin story was severely lacking as well. What's the point in bringing a new dimension to Peter's history (as in the introduction of his parents) when no development takes place. It seemed more like a mere plot device than a genuine point of interest. And my biggest gripe is their decision to try and extend it over more than one film. I don't want another film where Peter's just going to Googling (or rather using Bing) his parent's history just because he's discovered something new about them.

The saving grace, the relationship between Gwen and Peter, and even that wasn't handled as well as I had expected. Why ask out someone round to dinner with the parents FOR YOUR FIRST DATE! I did like the awkward exchanges between the two and would have liked to have seen more.

I'm frustratingly disappointed because I know this could have been so much better.

The film has only made me want to do two things: rewatch Spider-man 2 and then 500 days of summer. Two films it is merely a shadow of.

< Message edited by Sumintelligentguy -- 6/7/2012 1:51:37 AM >

"Snake? Snaaaake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?"

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to VwikusM)
Post #: 92
RE: A blessing - 6/7/2012 1:47:35 AM   
Sumintelligentguy

Multiple post

< Message edited by Sumintelligentguy -- 6/7/2012 1:48:58 AM >

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to VwikusM)
Post #: 93
RE: A blessing - 6/7/2012 1:47:51 AM   
Sumintelligentguy

Multiple post

< Message edited by Sumintelligentguy -- 6/7/2012 1:49:09 AM >

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to VwikusM)
Post #: 94
RE: A blessing - 6/7/2012 1:48:03 AM   
Sumintelligentguy

Multiple post

< Message edited by Sumintelligentguy -- 6/7/2012 1:49:17 AM >

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to VwikusM)
Post #: 95
In too much of a rush. - 6/7/2012 10:32:15 AM   
spideed2

A solid but unspectacular blockbuster thats a bit of a mixed bag. Great cast, well made and more humour. BUT the CG on the villain is poor, the score is intrusive and illplaced, its poorly paced at times, its not exciting enough for a Spidey movie and the world domination plot is really stupid (probably the stupidest Spidey movie villain plot so far).

Basically its about on par with Spidey 1 in terms of quality, it just doesnt earn its emotional beats and its in too much of a rush. But it gets points for Garfield, Stone, Sheen, etc.

Post #: 96
RE: Absolutely loved it,, far better than Raimi's first... - 6/7/2012 4:23:36 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Think it might've been something to do with the spilt liquid nitrogen.

(in reply to Coyleone)
Post #: 97
- 6/7/2012 5:25:14 PM   
ROTGUT

SPOILERS……

If you can sit through the pure, absolutely seen it all before tedium of the first hour and your expectations aren’t too high, you might get a buzz out of seeing this. The shadow of Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire still looms large over this franchise for what ( in truth ) is an almost wholly un – necessary exercise in studio fuelled remake hell. Garfield and Stone certainly have screen chemistry together, but neither provide enough emotional fireworks to truly anchor the film in the way both Maguire and Dunst did in their first Spiderman flick. The costume looks pretty awful in some shots too and you have to wait ages before Garfield even puts it on. Catalogue model Andrew Garfield has the “Ultimates” Spiderman schtick down to a tee, but he’s still pretty annoying in parts of this film and I was secretly rooting for the Lizard to knock seven bells out of him during the frenzied school attack. Maguire’s Parker on the other hand made a virtue out of his “ordinariness” and you could understand why he would want to put on a costume and become Spiderman. Garfield seems to be slumming it – with his movie star looks and high tech know how – how come he has so much trouble picking up girls or finding a decent well paid job ???? Tony Stark never seemed to have any problems in that arena - and logic dictates that this version of Peter Parker would be a millionaire thrice over if he really did come up with the web shooter idea.

Best parts of the film? Stan Lee’s cameo and a powerhouse last 20 minutes. Worst parts? James Horner’s utterly forgettable musical score… sitting through the origin story …..again…..Uncle Ben dies ………. AGAIN!!!! With great power comes great responsibility yadda yadda ya…..again……no J Jonah Jameson….. too much sickly tween romance between the leads ( Garfield ’s 28 FOR PETE’S SAKE!!!)

Post #: 98
HARDLY AMAZING..... - 6/7/2012 5:47:14 PM   
BRAINDRAIN

all that clichéd high school rubbish ( which was much more entertaining in Raimi’s movie) is underscored by a pathetic soft grunge Emo rock soundtrack here…. a cookie cutter villain and a crushing sense of déjà vu. The post credits tease? WHO CARES????
I would have much preferred to see Raimi’s Spiderman 4 anyway!!

Marc Webb’s movie reeks of corporate board room film making – bland, safe, by the numbers, homogenized pap – which will still make a ton of money at the box office. Unfortunately, there’s another two of these things in the offing according to the press so all concerned better up the stakes. Spiderman 2 still rules!!! This mediocre version of Spiderman?

Post #: 99
HARDLY AMAZING..... - 6/7/2012 5:47:19 PM   
BRAINDRAIN

all that clichéd high school rubbish ( which was much more entertaining in Raimi’s movie) is underscored by a pathetic soft grunge Emo rock soundtrack here…. a cookie cutter villain and a crushing sense of déjà vu. The post credits tease? WHO CARES????
I would have much preferred to see Raimi’s Spiderman 4 anyway!!

Marc Webb’s movie reeks of corporate board room film making – bland, safe, by the numbers, homogenized pap – which will still make a ton of money at the box office. Unfortunately, there’s another two of these things in the offing according to the press so all concerned better up the stakes. Spiderman 2 still rules!!! This mediocre version of Spiderman?

Post #: 100
yawn - 6/7/2012 9:59:51 PM   
the.dead.pres

Saw this last night with some buddies. For me one of the best moments was the requisite Stan Lee bit part. The super villian was not menacing at all and the CGI on him in particular was poor. Really seemed to drag in the middle and definitely wouldn't want to see it again, seen the Raimi movies a whole bunch of times!

(Had to see it in 3D of course which is another irritation but I don't think I can blame that on the movie maker!)

Post #: 101
DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 9:32:32 AM   
andy12

I went and saw it just today and i find it refreshing that the movie took its time to explore peter's relationships instead of going with action right away, i think it laid out some solid groundwork for a possible trilogy.
As for Andrew Garfield i think i actually prefer him over Tobey, just a personal thing but in my opinion he's more likeable and his scenes with Stone were really good for a summer blockbuster (better than Mcguire and Dunst i think).....overall i think it was a pretty awesome film. different from say... The Avengers but still what i consider a fresh angle on the superhero movie.... by a director who knew where to put little details in order to make us think about the depth this character can achieve......

Post #: 102
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 10:51:48 AM   
Gazdance

Nothing much about this film had me dying to see it apart from maybe the casting of Andrew Garfield. The memory of the very disappointing Spiderman 3 still lingers and nothing about the marketing of the film made it feel like much of a big deal.
Thankfully having lower expectations of a film can work out well as I really enjoyed The Amazing Spiderman. Itís a really good blockbuster and I think better than the previous trilogy.
If youíre going to reboot the story and recast your main character then you need to ensure the audience isnít sat there wishing for the previous incarnation. If they are then youíve failed.
The film succeeds by having much better characterisation that resonates emotionally. We get a sense of the relationship between Aunt May and Uncle Ben and the years theyíve been together so that when Uncle Ben dies, it feels like more of a tragedy.
Peter Parker is still portrayed as a bit of a geeky outsider however heís more believable because heís shown to have a bit of a vindictive streak, especially when he obtains his powers. Heís still the good guy but we actually get to see him enjoying what he can do, being cocky with it and hinting at a darker side to the character. I always hated Maguire's snivelling wimp portrayal and with hindsight it was always better when he wasn't on screen. In Garfield, there's an actor worth watching and his scenes are just as fun as the ones where he's in the suit.
His relationship with Gwen Stacey is sweetly played and itís refreshing to have the heroine of the piece be more than just a shrieking damsel in need of rescuing.

Special effects have improved in ten years and everything looks much more photo real. I really don't understand criticisms that modern multi million dollar blockbusters have poor CGI - they don't - since it's so advanced now that its pretty much impossible. It's hardly TV budget standard so some perspective please. Many of the scenes of Spiderman swinging feel exhilarating and the film uses 3D to its advantage really, really well. It is the best film I have seen to be shot in 3D that looks any good since Avatar. It's not afraid to use the effect and actually have things leap out of the screen - perfect for the material.

In 2002 Spiderman had me feeling like I really wanted to see a sequel. The Amazing Spiderman left me feeling the same way but that the films might improve rather than decline.
The only ridiculous thing is Peter Parker using Bing as his default search engine - totally unbelievable. The rest is Amazing. Yes, it is.

(in reply to andy12)
Post #: 103
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 10:53:42 AM   
Gazdance

Nothing much about this film had me dying to see it apart from maybe the casting of Andrew Garfield. The memory of the very disappointing Spiderman 3 still lingers and nothing about the marketing of the film made it feel like much of a big deal.
Thankfully having lower expectations of a film can work out well as I really enjoyed The Amazing Spiderman. Itís a really good blockbuster and I think better than the previous trilogy.
If youíre going to reboot the story and recast your main character then you need to ensure the audience isnít sat there wishing for the previous incarnation. If they are then youíve failed.
The film succeeds by having much better characterisation that resonates emotionally. We get a sense of the relationship between Aunt May and Uncle Ben and the years theyíve been together so that when Uncle Ben dies, it feels like more of a tragedy.
Peter Parker is still portrayed as a bit of a geeky outsider however heís more believable because heís shown to have a bit of a vindictive streak, especially when he obtains his powers. Heís still the good guy but we actually get to see him enjoying what he can do, being cocky with it and hinting at a darker side to the character. I always hated Maguire's snivelling wimp portrayal and with hindsight it was always better when he wasn't on screen. In Garfield, there's an actor worth watching and his scenes are just as fun as the ones where he's in the suit.
His relationship with Gwen Stacey is sweetly played and itís refreshing to have the heroine of the piece be more than just a shrieking damsel in need of rescuing.

Special effects have improved in ten years and everything looks much more photo real. I really don't understand criticisms that modern multi million dollar blockbusters have poor CGI - they don't - since it's so advanced now that its pretty much impossible. It's hardly TV budget standard so some perspective please. Many of the scenes of Spiderman swinging feel exhilarating and the film uses 3D to its advantage really, really well. It is the best film I have seen to be shot in 3D that looks any good since Avatar. It's not afraid to use the effect and actually have things leap out of the screen - perfect for the material.

In 2002 Spiderman had me feeling like I really wanted to see a sequel. The Amazing Spiderman left me feeling the same way but that the films might improve rather than decline.
The only ridiculous thing is Peter Parker using Bing as his default search engine - totally unbelievable. The rest is Amazing. Yes, it is.

(in reply to andy12)
Post #: 104
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 3:07:33 PM   
Rgirvan44

Getting more and more annoyed with this flick -

SPOILERS

At the end Spidey makes a promise to a dying father to leave his daughter alone, a daughter who previously expressed a fear that one day he would never come home.

Peter then says they can't be together due to this promise.

And then next scene breaks the promise with a shit eating grin, all the while Gwen grins back.

So now Peter doesn't even have a sense of honour about him? Why would she continue to see a guy who is in far more danger of being killed than her father...who was killed?

It is a pretty terrible character moment, and makes Peter seem vapid.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Gazdance)
Post #: 105
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 3:52:18 PM   
superdan

SPOILERS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

SPOILERS

At the end Spidey makes a promise to a dying father to leave his daughter alone, a daughter who previously expressed a fear that one day he would never come home.

And then next scene breaks the promise with a shit eating grin, all the while Gwen grins back.

So now Peter doesn't even have a sense of honour about him? Why would she continue to see a guy who is in far more danger of being killed than her father...who was killed?

Yeah, that annoyed me too. Made the fathers death serve no dramatic purpose whatsoever.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 106
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 8:53:00 PM   
jrewing1000

Mixed reviews from everyone on this.

I definitely enjoyed it, as you can see from my avatar, I'm a huge Spidey fan, and I actually felt more engaged with this version of Spiderman than any of the Sam Raimi films.

I LOVE Andrew Garfield in this. More real, more emotional and such a talented actor. I also really liked the Emma Stone character, so all in all, I'm ticking all the boxes for the Parker / Stacey relationship.

The action was fantastic, and while Sam Raimi definitely did well with the Spiderman-specific acrobatics that we all know and love from the comic books, Marc Webb did even better. Some of the moves that Spiderman pulls are just so damn cool. He strikes poses that could have been drawn by the great Todd McFarlane himself.

My only criticism, and it's quite a big one, is the music. What a completely dated, dull and tedious score. Compared to more modern, vibrant efforts, this just pulled the movie back about 10 years. Really disappointing on that front.

But I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to swing their way back to New York.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 107
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 8:53:49 PM   
Filmfan 2

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

SPOILERS

Really? Idon't agree with that at all.

Maybe Gwen's so full of grief after her father's death that she realises she really loves/needs Peter, so she's able to move past her fear. Also, since when have promises like the one Peter makes ever been stuck to rigidly when it comes to matters of the heart? Fiction is littered with kind of thing.

Peter Parker has never struck me as an outright moral/ethical guardian in the way that Batman or Superman are; he's a teenage boy in love, and teenage boy's (and adult's) in love do stupid things; it doesn't seem to me like it's a flaw in the characterisation.

Tha said, I'm no comicbook afficianado, so by all means challenge my point on Peter and morality if it warrants it.

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 108
RE: DIfferent....but good different - 7/7/2012 9:08:34 PM   
superdan

SPOILERS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Filmfan 2
Maybe Gwen's so full of grief after her father's death that she realises she really loves/needs Peter, so she's able to move past her fear.

It wasn't really about Gwen's fear, it was about her father's fear that being with Parker would bring her harm. We are lead to believe that Parker accepts this even though he finds it hearbreaking, only for him to change his mind 10 minutes later in a cocky 'Screw your dad' kind of way. It was a bit unedifying to say the least.

quote:

Also, since when have promises like the one Peter makes ever been stuck to rigidly when it comes to matters of the heart? Fiction is littered with kind of thing.

Peter Parker has never struck me as an outright moral/ethical guardian in the way that Batman or Superman are; he's a teenage boy in love, and teenage boy's (and adult's) in love do stupid things; it doesn't seem to me like it's a flaw in the characterisation.

There's ways of going about it though. At least in Raimi's version they stick with his decision to distance himself from the woman he loves, until she discovers his secret (at the end of the second film) and makes his decision a bit redundant. In this film there wasn't really any point introducing it into the story, since it's abandoned almost immediately. It ultimately served no purpose whatsoever.

< Message edited by superdan -- 7/7/2012 9:09:39 PM >

(in reply to Filmfan 2)
Post #: 109
Much better than I'd expected ... - 7/7/2012 10:43:36 PM   
londongus

I enjoyed it.
A lot.
I'd enjoyed Raimi's 1st spiderman film, the 2nd not quite as much, and the 3rd was painful, so I had mixed feelings going in - it seemed way too early to re-do an origin-story.
But I'm glad they did. Andrew Garfield wiped the floor with Toby Maguire's Peter Parker. Emma Stone & Garfield had wonderful chemistry - the teen awkwardness was sweet. Once Peter became Spider-man, he had an attitude that was fun to watch.
Everything about it worked for me, much to my surprise. And also nice that ***SPOILER***

the villain didn't die but was just jailed. I was so disappointed that the Green Goblin & Doctor Octopus lasted for just one movie .. imagine if that happened in a comic!
*** END SPOILER ***

Shame on you, Empire, your review scoring is shaky (remember Taken?), this deserved more than a 3/5.

Post #: 110
Amazingly, even worse than Spiderman 3 - 8/7/2012 12:12:03 AM   
BatSpider

Raimi's superb original Spiderman movie was up there with Donner's Superman 1 + 2 and Burton's Batman - all time classics that only come around once a decade.
The only thing amazing about this reboot is how shit it is from beginning to end. Seemed like half the audience in the showing I went to kept leaving their seats for snack and piss breaks. I wanted to leave full stop. Utter garbage. Garfield has the weirdest rubbery face since Jim Carey, and Emma Stone is the most irritating and overrated bitch of an actress since Kate Winslett. This will disappear down the sewer and screw any chance of a sequel.

Post #: 111
Incredible - 8/7/2012 8:49:31 AM   
DragonWolf_98

Way much more action packed, dramatic, and more funnier than the Raimi era.

Post #: 112
Love for Gwen - 8/7/2012 10:44:11 AM   
Gazzabrook

Watched this last night , Was Amazing !!! - I've been a massive comic book fan since a young age- Garfield and Stone have a great relationship - Gwen has always been the best girl for parker, its just a shame that Gwen's finest moment is also her darkest, but thats for films to come

Post #: 113
RE: Love for Gwen - 8/7/2012 2:55:30 PM   
elab49

Jamie-M, Batspider - your posts have been removed. If you want to act like you're in a playground then take it off-board. Neither language nor tone are acceptable on here.

Sorry about the delete Rgirvan, but once their posts were removed yours would have looked odd.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Gazzabrook)
Post #: 114
Post-Credits - 8/7/2012 5:08:45 PM   
UGonnaBarkAllDayDog?

Here's a review and good theory on the post-credits scene and what it means or the trilogy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3AbAPSl2hg&feature=plcp

Post #: 115
No improvement - 8/7/2012 5:20:47 PM   
betsy101

Absolutely no improvement on the Sam Raimi movies, had the same faults (thc cranes?? seriously?) and although Garfield and Stones acting deserved a better script, I thought overall Raimi's first movie was truer to the essence of Spiderman. The death of Uncle Ben was dealt very poorly in this version, unlike his poignant death in the original. The villian was a standard as the Green Goblin. I missed the comedy in particular J Jonah Jameson. If this had been the first Spiderman movie I would say hit, but for me, it didn't improve on anything Raimi had done..well, it was better thant 3....

Post #: 116
Pleasantly surprised - 8/7/2012 5:54:02 PM   
Swedle

Having never been a big spiderman fan (always thought he was a bit whingey and 'teenage') I was pleasantly surprised at marc webb's effort (loving the irony of the director's name there) and Stan Lee's cameo was indeed possibly the best ever! Andrew Garfield is destined for big things (hopefully murray wins the tennis so they can make a biopic, garfield is a dead ringer for him) and Emma stone is already on the road to super-stardom, sadly it was a little slack and effects driven, which always seems to be the case when the film-makers know they are going to pull in the crowds and don't bother to tidy up loose ends, but it is buoyed up by great performances and not-too-cheesy humour throughout. Worth a watch or three, but far from perfect.

Post #: 117
amazing spiderman - 8/7/2012 7:33:10 PM   
andy peat

absolutely love this reboot.the 2 leads especially are the stand out actors.story and effects are well done .the sam raimi films the first 2 anyway were good but they didnt feel like the real deal.having read spiderman for 35 years this felt like i was watching the real spiderman,well done to all in volved.stan lee cameo was his best yet.only scene i didnt like was the crane one,typical american flag waving no need for it.post credit scene leaves me excited for sequel.

Post #: 118
- 8/7/2012 9:06:40 PM   
sweetladybrick

It says something of a super-hero movie that I was more than willing to wait until another film to see Spiderman. Of course, that was never going to happen but I'm glad that Webb hasn't bypassed such a crucial period of Spiderman's history in a single act as Raimi did, and left so much room to explore other things that left that first attempt feeling a bit tired at times (I still rate Raimi's first two Spiderman films highly though). Garfield nails Spiderman; on so many levels. His acting, considering the genre, is extraordinary. Not considering the genre, he is extraordinary. His expression of emotion is dead-on real, not some hollywood version of sadness. He plays a conflicted teenager with ease and grace and the chemistry with Stone is the heart of a film that could have just been a cynical marketing ploy. At least Sony had the good grace to put the effort into making it stand apart (no Osborne, no Bugle... all that's to come). You could argue it was too soon (but Sony would have lost the rights most likely) but this is tonally different from the previous films, and doesn't really taint their legacy (anymore than Spiderman 3 did). The only complaint is that Rhys Ifans arc is under-explored, and he actually does a pretty good job of conflict himself (if a little bit more archetypal film version of conflict). This film would sit well with the Avengers universe (and it may one day do so- Feige reporting that Sony approached them with the idea of the Osborne tower making it into the Avengers' New York skyline, only too late into the production to do so) and on its own merits is a better version of the Spiderman character that we've seen before. But I was actually fully invested in Peter Parker's life; there's an intrigue there that has been explored in the comics (both Ultimate and otherwise; even the 90's cartoon looked into his parent's absence) but never on the big screen- we just sort of accept that he lives with his annoying, oppressively moral/Carrie-inducing A

Post #: 119
Amazing but not Perfect - 8/7/2012 9:43:40 PM   
CambiMan

It was great to see Spidey back on the big screen because I have been missing his presence since 2007's Spider-Man 3. I was pleasantly surprised by this version and how great it was. I believed it was better than Raimi's by containing more real life problems for Parker like that of the original comic books showing that Spider-Man is really just a normal guy in an extraordinary situation. However, there was a certain lack of Spider action for a film designed to re-birth a franchise and get people hooked. All of the leads were fantastic and gave the characters new life after a rather dull ending in the last film series. Also the greatest Stan Lee feature in any Marvel film yet.

Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> A blessing Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI