Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 12/6/2012 9:35:42 PM   
RobsonThomson

Hi, I just made this prank video about Die Hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-Nvu-fQIM

Please, tell me what you think.
Post #: 1
RE: Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 12/6/2012 9:48:50 PM   
Vadersville

The I Hate Knickers made me smile but the rest was boring and pointless. Not really hidden camera either since we can see the guy holding it in the reflection of the mirror in the lift quite blatantly. Also haven't you been told by the mods to stop making individual threads for these already?

Confusion is a way of life, not a state of mind

(in reply to RobsonThomson)
Post #: 2
RE: Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 12/6/2012 11:16:49 PM   
RobsonThomson

Glad you enjoyed some of it but yes it is a shame my cameraman friend was mirrored there, and no I have had no such request made of me, thanks for watching!

(in reply to Vadersville)
Post #: 3
RE: Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 12/6/2012 11:37:44 PM   
James2183

quote:

ORIGINAL: RobsonThomson

Glad you enjoyed some of it but yes it is a shame my cameraman friend was mirrored there, and no I have had no such request made of me, thanks for watching!

Yes you have - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3413295

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

Post #: 4
RE: Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 20/6/2012 5:26:41 PM   
RobsonThomson

quote:

ORIGINAL: James2183

quote:

ORIGINAL: RobsonThomson

Yes you have - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3413295

Sorry James I missed that, I'll make sure to keep them in one thread from now on.

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 5
RE: Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera - 30/6/2012 10:15:42 AM   
Mojo

Did you do the Batman one as well? One of my friends shared it on facebook, was pretty funny.

Let's shove a stick up that wolf's ass.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Die Hard prank recorded in public with a hidden camera Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI