Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Tarantino Trailers Through The Years

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Tarantino Trailers Through The Years Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tarantino Trailers Through The Years - 7/6/2012 8:23:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
mmm... - 7/6/2012 8:23:58 PM   
Chrmani

Unless it's been a really long day and I am suffering the effects of said long day - isn't that the wrong trailer for Jackie Brown as opposed to the one you are referencing in the article?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 7/6/2012 8:40:20 PM   
Art Vandelay

All I know is that after watching those 8 trailers, I NEVER wanna see or hear about The Pact ever again.

Post #: 3
"Faggot" doesn't appear in this Reservoir Dog... - 7/6/2012 10:11:40 PM   
Loosecrew

Three stars for Prometheus, not watching the media they put up. Come on Empire, get it together.

Post #: 4
- 7/6/2012 10:20:00 PM   
Whistler

Anyone else noticed that all of Tarantino's titles consist of two words? I wonder if that's a concious choice.

Post #: 5
While this is a nice conceit for an article, - 7/6/2012 10:44:41 PM   
thehedgehogfromhell

I bailed out 5 seconds into the second viewing of the trailer for The Pact. If I have to watch a trailer to watch a trailer 8 times, at least it could be 8 different trailers.

Post #: 6
Trailers for Trailers....Seriously Empire???? - 7/6/2012 10:55:38 PM   
irfy69

Empire..you seriously expect people to have to watch a 20-30 "Sponsor Message" for EVERY single one of these????

Post #: 7
The Pact? - 8/6/2012 7:28:32 AM   
darth statto

Dunno what you are all on about. Do yourselves a favour an install ad-block for chrome/firefox (whatever your using) and never have to watch ads on videos again.

< Message edited by darth statto -- 8/6/2012 7:29:04 AM >

Post #: 8
- 8/6/2012 9:54:32 AM   
evildave69

It's fairly straight forward, mute computer, press play, read article, by the time you've read the article, promo is over, watch trailer, stop whining. Great article EMPIRE. I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the look of his lower budget stuff. Having said that, the trailer for Inglorious Basterds does it all the justice is deserves, and Death Proof, too much. Can't wait for Django Unchained, it looks immense! Some people have their reservations about Jamie Foxx, I reckon as long as he doesn't have a song on the soundtrack, we'll be laughing!

Post #: 9
Django-tastic - 9/6/2012 11:16:26 AM   
Truebloody

Love the look of Django. I just cringe every time i hear Jamie Foxx say "I like the way you die boyy". Hope that doesn't make it into the film.
Leo DiCaprio looks like he's having the time of his life in that role. "He is a rambunctious sort aint he?" haha

Post #: 10
RE: Django-tastic - 11/6/2012 2:03:30 PM   
eruptus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Truebloody

Love the look of Django. I just cringe every time i hear Jamie Foxx say "I like the way you die boyy".

Slave-owners used to call black slaves "boys", so my guess is that Django is just repeating what the redneck said to him. The scene is taken out of context.

(in reply to Truebloody)
Post #: 11
RE: The Pact? - 12/6/2012 9:47:31 AM   
seedykay

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth statto

Dunno what you are all on about. Do yourselves a favour an install ad-block for chrome/firefox (whatever your using) and never have to watch ads on videos again.

I'd love to have the same BBC style ad-free set up I have at home, but I can't do it on my work computer where I'm watching these :( Still, I'll just have to muddle through the absurdly irritating and LOUD Ill Manors spot over and over again to get to sweet, gooey Tarantino filling lol.

(in reply to darth statto)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Tarantino Trailers Through The Years Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI