Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: When do you bath or shower?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: When do you bath or shower? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 3:23:40 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

Christmas. Whether I need it or not.

Treating yourself at Christmas, that's sweet.

Well, it means I can use my Lynx gift set, once I've opened it.

Oooh, good point

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Lucky Day)
Post #: 31
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 3:59:42 PM   
UTB

During the week, in the morning, At weekends, usually in the late afternoon before going out. Nothing like a shower after a beer or two.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 32
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 4:24:43 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

I need a shower when I get up in the morning otherwise I'm totally defunct. I'm not exaggerating either. I'm a complete shambles when I wake up, especially if it's been alarm-induced.

My family know not to talk to me until I'm out of a shower because I'm effectively sleepwalking/talking. There have been times I've spoken to my mum before I've gone in for a shower, and then just before I leave the house I've recalled the conversation and it's not made any sense. I spoke to her about birds (of the ornithological variety) one time, and I had to ask her later on, 'did that actually happen??'.

It's not the washing I'm concerned with, it's waking up for the day that I need a shower in the morning.

That said, best showers ever are the ones after a long, hard day's hill walk.

See, I am exactly the same as this, except the shower in the morning is too much of a shock to my fragile state, and I can't face it, so I have to stay in the slowed down state for the first few hours of the day (a hearty caffiene addiction helps me out a bit).

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 33
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 5:04:31 PM   
Toby Monroe

It's too difficult to dodge the spunk in the bath. This is why I always shower. Normally before 7.30am. I use Dove soap, and nothing else.

< Message edited by Toby Monroe -- 3/6/2012 5:05:09 PM >

Fit or Fugly score: 3/10

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 34
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 5:14:29 PM   
gingerdaniel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toby Monroe

It's too difficult to dodge the spunk in the bath. This is why I always shower. Normally before 7.30am. I use Dove soap, and nothing else.

That's why i always used to bath before my dad

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to Toby Monroe)
Post #: 35
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 5:27:54 PM   
Scruffybobby

In the morning before work at home if I don't go to the gym. If I go for a workout in the morning I'll just get a shower there. If I'm on an early start I'll have shower at home then shower again after my gym workout. So every three weeks or so I'll have 2 showers a day through the week.

I want to taste you like yogurt.

(in reply to gingerdaniel)
Post #: 36
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 5:42:59 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: gingerdaniel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Toby Monroe

That's why i always used to bath before my dad

This gives a disturbing image of you in the bath with your dad to the side on starters orders.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 37
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 7:32:26 PM   
moontheloon

Every morning, usually between 6 and 7 if I'm working, or around 8 if I'm not. I feel nasty if I don't shower, even if I'm not dirty and don't smell, it's a psychological thing. Way I look at it is, especially in the summer, there's the chance of sweating in bed if it's warm, so I'd rather shower in the morning so I'm fresh for the day ahead. I'm also one of these people who had an issue with time keeping as a kid, so to compensate now I make sure I get to work at least half an hour early each day, sometimes an hour early (sit and read the paper for an hour, I don't start work early) which gives me plenty of room for a shower in the morning.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 38
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 3/6/2012 7:40:03 PM   
SadFace

I have to have a shower every morning, or I'll feel rancid for the rest of the day.

Tobias, you blowhard.

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

That's the most wrong I've ever seen someone be on this forum. And both Gimli and Elab post here.

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 39
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 4/6/2012 6:47:01 PM   
Sotto Voce

Usually around July.

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to SadFace)
Post #: 40
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 4/6/2012 6:53:10 PM   
Shifty Bench

Ooh, not long to go then. Exciting

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Sotto Voce)
Post #: 41
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 4/6/2012 8:39:37 PM   
gingerdaniel

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

Every morning, usually between 6 and 7 if I'm working, or around 8 if I'm not. I feel nasty if I don't shower, even if I'm not dirty and don't smell, it's a psychological thing. Way I look at it is, especially in the summer, there's the chance of sweating in bed if it's warm, so I'd rather shower in the morning so I'm fresh for the day ahead. I'm also one of these people who had an issue with time keeping as a kid, so to compensate now I make sure I get to work at least half an hour early each day, sometimes an hour early (sit and read the paper for an hour, I don't start work early) which gives me plenty of room for a shower in the morning.

An hour long shower? I don't think you're doing it right!

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 42
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 4/6/2012 9:50:14 PM   
Rebenectomy

This morning I awoke at 6.30pm with a raging thirst and a bit of a head ache. I had a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and knocked back two pain killers with a pint of water. Returned to bed immediately afterwards, slept for a further four hours, et voilą, no hang over.

Conclusion, morning showers are magic.

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

Post #: 43
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 4/6/2012 10:16:35 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

This morning I awoke at 6.30pm with a raging thirst and a bit of a head ache. I had a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and knocked back two pain killers with a pint of water. Returned to bed immediately afterwards, slept for a further four hours, et voilą, no hang over.

Conclusion, morning showers are magic.

Bloody students

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 44
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 5/6/2012 10:39:11 AM   
Valanya

I always shower in the evening, I don't like going to bed without clean skin. I do like morning showers, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed in time to have one (and for me it would mean either going out with wet or huge-fluffy-eighties-blowdry hair afterwards.)

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 45
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 5/6/2012 9:13:53 PM   
Harley Quinn

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

Morning shower every time. I have very oily skin which makes my hair greasy in the night and I need to wash my hair every day. I know people say you're not supposed to but I would not dare walk out of the house with my hair the state it can be in the morning. I really envy those women who can wake up and brush their hair and it looks great because having to do my hair every single day gets a bit annoying. Of course if I have no plan to leave the house, I sit around looking and grunting like a cavewoman all day!

That said, I much prefer to shower in the evening. As Rhubi says, it's a much nicer feeling to relax when you're having a shower and you can't really do that in the morning 'work mode' shower. Feeling nice and clean with a cup of tea and watching The Apprentice is a gorgeous feeling.

Also, the post hangover shower at about 7pm at night is glorious. It's one of the things I don't mind having a hangover for, that beautiful shower.

Stef have you tried a dry shampoo instead of washing it every day? I use one on my fringe as trying to get it into a victory roll or a rolled fringe can make it a bit oily. *

I bath either at night or just before I'm due to leave the house depending on what my schedule is like. I am desperate to get a shower installed as I'm prefer them to bathes and trying to wash waist length hair over the bath kills my back.

*I am aware that virtually every post today has involved me discussing nails, clothes or hair.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

Owner of the Naughty Milkmaid.

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 46
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 5/6/2012 9:20:00 PM   
steffols

Yeah I have HQ. And whilst it does get rid of the greasy look, I can still feel the grease in my hair which makes it uncomfortable. The smell from those shampoos is really strong as well, especially Bastiste Dry Shampoo and it ends up giving me a sore head.

When I lived at home, I had the same problem with hair. We only had a bath so I had to wash my hair over the sink. It is really rubbish.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to Harley Quinn)
Post #: 47
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 5/6/2012 10:30:31 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

I always shower in the evening, I don't like going to bed without clean skin. I do like morning showers, but I'm too lazy to get out of bed in time to have one (and for me it would mean either going out with wet or huge-fluffy-eighties-blowdry hair afterwards.)

Yep,this is what I dont like about washing my hair,and due to that reason im wearing a beanie at all times.

When do you bath or shower?
Sometimes I have both

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 48
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 16/6/2012 3:00:47 AM   
NinjaShortbread212

Today, I missed my shower...

Just thought I'd get that off me chest!

Art

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 49
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 20/6/2012 7:33:25 AM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

I need a shower when I get up in the morning otherwise I'm totally defunct. I'm not exaggerating either. I'm a complete shambles when I wake up, especially if it's been alarm-induced.

Quoting myself because just half an hour ago my alarm went off, and again I was in my usual sorry state as I stumbled along to the bathroom. Once there, I went straight to flush the toilet in an attempt to turn the shower on.

I obviously knew I had something to press to turn it on, but in my semi-conscious state I went for the wrong thing.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 50
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 20/6/2012 7:52:20 AM   
jonson

I hope you didn't take a dump in the shower.

Anyway, bizarre thread, like anyone gives a fuck, but I shower in the morning. Or at night.
I normally take a dump first, but don't wipe my arse so as not to waste toilet paper. It's more environmentally friendly to blast off the clagnuts with a good 3 bar of pressure.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 51
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 20/6/2012 11:23:43 AM   
st3veebee

Shower at night. Partially because it means I wake up with my hair in a random bed-style (that is almost always awful) but mainly because I am just too lazy in the morning and like my lie in.

Going to sleep feeling clean is nice as well.

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 52
RE: When do you bath or shower? - 21/6/2012 1:37:17 PM   
great_badir

I shower every morning when I get up.

During the summer if cycling to work, I also have a quick shower when I get home cos I'm all horrible and schweaty.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 53
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: When do you bath or shower? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI