Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: PROMETHEUS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: PROMETHEUS Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: PROMETHEUS - 6/6/2012 9:50:30 PM   
DazDaMan

Saw it yesterday and was quite disappointed by it.

***SPOILERS AHOY***

The look of the film was stunning. The scenery at the start was pretty spectacular. The visuals (such as the 3D hologram of Weyland etc) were brilliant. The character David was genuinely quite creepy, almost on a par with Ian Holm in the original film. And I think Noomi Rapace looked more like Ripley than had been intended - or is that just me? (I've not gone through this entire thread!)

I get that the idea of the film was to be a "prequel" to the ALIEN franchise, to give some answers to the questions that the first two films might have posed, but I can't help but think that the "prototype" xenomorph should have made an appearance sooner. I really wanted to see some kind of encounter with it, rather than for it to be shoehorned in just before the credits, like an afterthought.

You fucking fuckers are gonna do what I say or I'm going to stick my foot so far up your assholes you'll rue the day you crawled out of your mother's twat!
Post #: 181
RE: PROMETHEUS - 6/6/2012 10:37:56 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

Havnt read the whole thread and this has probably been mentioned already but the whole '' This isnt really an Alien prequel honest! '' by the marketing, interviews, and some reviewers is just bollocks.Its set in the same universe, it involves the origin of the aliens from the original films,it has horrific things happening... how is it not an alien prequel?

All that talk is just a get out of jail free card for those who say the film is a lot better than it actually is and an attempt by Scott and Fox to get a bigger audience other than Alien fans to go see the film.Its akin to Rick Berman and Brannon Braga creating a show called Enterprise but not putting Star Trek in the title in a feeble attempt to bring in new viewers who wouldnt be caught dead watching anything with Star Trek in the title.

Prometheus is a film definetly worth seeing on the big screen but the dodgy script and editing sabotaged the end result which is a pity as there was so much potential.An extended directors cut MAY improve the film but not by much i fear given his comments that hes overall happy with the version as is.

For someone who appears to dislike the film so much you seem to be spending an awful lot of time in the Favourite Films thread for it. Don't you have anything better to do?

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 6/6/2012 10:39:25 PM >

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 182
RE: PROMETHEUS - 6/6/2012 11:35:10 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

Havnt read the whole thread and this has probably been mentioned already but the whole '' This isnt really an Alien prequel honest! '' by the marketing, interviews, and some reviewers is just bollocks.Its set in the same universe, it involves the origin of the aliens from the original films,it has horrific things happening... how is it not an alien prequel?

All that talk is just a get out of jail free card for those who say the film is a lot better than it actually is and an attempt by Scott and Fox to get a bigger audience other than Alien fans to go see the film.Its akin to Rick Berman and Brannon Braga creating a show called Enterprise but not putting Star Trek in the title in a feeble attempt to bring in new viewers who wouldnt be caught dead watching anything with Star Trek in the title.

Prometheus is a film definetly worth seeing on the big screen but the dodgy script and editing sabotaged the end result which is a pity as there was so much potential.An extended directors cut MAY improve the film but not by much i fear given his comments that hes overall happy with the version as is.

For someone who appears to dislike the film so much you seem to be spending an awful lot of time in the Favourite Films thread for it. Don't you have anything better to do?

I dont HATE the film.If you actually read my posts you will see that i do praise the look of the film and did enjoy it.However you have to admit there are many problems with it and it should have been so much more.

And its fairly common for a movie in a favourite films thread to be criticised.Check out the Robin Hood and Star Wars threads for example..

You obviously like the film a lot but if you cant stand criticism of something you like and apreciate that people have different opinions then thats your problem.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 183
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 1:37:07 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

I dont HATE the film.If you actually read my posts you will see that i do praise the look of the film and did enjoy it.However you have to admit there are many problems with it and it should have been so much more.

I agree that there are problems with the film, but that has nothing to do with my expectations (re your point about how it "should have been so much more"). I actually think that from a content perspective it's fine, and significantly more interesting than the other films in the Alien franchise, which is a series that I don't rate.

And I did read your posts, which is why your didn't use the word "hate" (or "HATE" if you prefer). I said "disliked", which is apparent in all of your comments on the subject. Even your positive remarks are full of caveats. Quite simply, it reads like you're trying to raise a reaction from people.

quote:

You obviously like the film a lot but if you cant stand criticism of something you like and apreciate that people have different opinions then thats your problem.

I don't "like the film a lot" tho (If you actually read my posts yada yada yada... The ironing is delicious). I enjoyed the film far more than I ever expected to (which is saying very little given my expectations), and appreciate the ambition on display, but would still only rate it 3 stars.

Post #: 184
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 10:49:22 AM   
hozay

quote:

I went to see Prometheus today. I haven't read this thread either, or any other related thread and I steer clear of trailers and reviews before seeing any film. So I went into the film clear of mind so to speak and saw it as nothing other than an Alien prequel. Anyone trying to suggest otherwise isn't fooling anyone.
I liked the film quite a bit, it's reasonably well crafted visually and looks great on the big screen. There's a lot of problems with the story and character development and all that and Scott trying to throw a curve ball here and there but I never expected a masterpiece anyway, just some fairly solid entertainment for 90 minutes or so ( or however long it might be) and that's what I got. Can't complain really.

Post #: 185
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 10:59:00 AM   
st3veebee

I think for the amount of discussion alone, this film has been a success. Add that to my favourite scene and performance of the year so far,  as well.

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 186
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 11:44:14 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

quote:

I went to see Prometheus today. I haven't read this thread either, or any other related thread and I steer clear of trailers and reviews before seeing any film. So I went into the film clear of mind so to speak and saw it as nothing other than an Alien prequel. Anyone trying to suggest otherwise isn't fooling anyone.
I liked the film quite a bit, it's reasonably well crafted visually and looks great on the big screen. There's a lot of problems with the story and character development and all that and Scott trying to throw a curve ball here and there but I never expected a masterpiece anyway, just some fairly solid entertainment for 90 minutes or so ( or however long it might be) and that's what I got. Can't complain really.

Of course it is a prequel, but that doesn't mean it directly follows up to Alien, like Revenge of the Sith did to A New Hope (albeit with some gap of 15-20 years). Prometheus is set in the same universe, but it seems to be going off in a different route. If Alien was a haunted house in space film, this is science fiction with a H.P Lovecraft twist. There's a different feel to the film. In fact, I would've been happy if they didn't throw in that last scene. This film is more about the Engineer's, whereas Alien was about the Xenomorph's.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 7/6/2012 11:47:58 AM >

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 187
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 12:02:23 PM   
The Hooded Man

One thing that bugged me was the carvings or murals on the ceiling of the room with the giant head when they arrived on the planet were quite clearly depicting a xenomorph, so they must have already existed at that stage but then the last scene kind of suggested we were witnessing the birth of a new species. Did anyone else wonder about that?

Counting the minutes until the over zealous mods lock this thread too.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 188
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 12:14:14 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

quote:

I don't think anyone is saying that it isn't an Alien prequel tho (Scott, marketeers nor fanboys). It's just that its not a straight prequel. By the time the credits roll it has branched off in an entirely different direction to where the first Alien film begins. Put simply, if there was a sequel to Prometheus it wouldn't be Alien. Alien is set in the same world, but isn't a direct continuation of the story told in Prometheus.

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 189
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 1:08:05 PM   
great_badir

Very lightweight film making in my opinion, and a huge disappointment but, at the same time, not a massive surprise given that Ridders has not made a film that I thought was really worthy since Matchstick Men.

Ignoring the whole "same universe, different story" confusion (that really isn't confusing, more frustrating), and the head banging "ahhhh, so THAT'S how it ties into the whole mythology...oh wait, no it isn't" carrots-on-sticks (typical of Damon Lidelof), for me it lacked all the eerieness, suspense, mystery and majesty of Alien and Alien 3 (being a long-time Aliens doubter - an okay action film with mostly ["mewstly"] poor acting, that has aged very badly indeed - and of the firm belief that Resurrection was a collective hallucination and doesn't actually exist) and, moving my thoughts forward a couple of years, I now have serious doubts about the Blade Runner sequel/prequel/whatever.

I also have to say that, Fassbender aside, the acting by and large wasn't anything to write home about (quite why everyone is going on about Noomi Rapace, I have no idea - I don't see it myself and that character could have been played by any half decent actress) and Charlize Theron (who I normally rate when given decent material) had pretty much nothing to do.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

Post #: 190
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 1:14:42 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Hooded Man

One thing that bugged me was the carvings or murals on the ceiling of the room with the giant head when they arrived on the planet were quite clearly depicting a xenomorph, so they must have already existed at that stage but then the last scene kind of suggested we were witnessing the birth of a new species. Did anyone else wonder about that?

We can clearly see something which resembles a Xenomorph on the walls. My theory is that the Engineer's already know about the Xenomorphs, and the mural is some sort of warning, or prophecy perhaps? If you see the scene where David touches the green sticky slime and inspects it, this points to the possibilty of Xenomorph's being present, which were probably responsible for the 'massacre' on board the ship. So the Engineer's worst fears had come alive.

But it doesn't explain why if that was the case, the crew of the Prometheus did not encounter them. Maybe they escaped, or died? Remember, this incident (death of the Engineer's) could have taken place a long time before the humans made contact. But coming back to the mural, my thought's are that the Engineer's maybe harnessed the black goo to create Xenomorph's, making the ultimate bio-weapon that they were planning to release on earth (the ship was destined for earth as pointed out in the film), before things took a turn for the worse!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 7/6/2012 6:10:51 PM >

(in reply to The Hooded Man)
Post #: 191
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 1:30:10 PM   
jcthefirst

I've been thinking a lot about Prometheus since I saw it on Tuesday. I'm still not 100% sure what I thought of it. A second viewing is in order.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog
Post #: 192
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 2:05:52 PM   
superdan

I'm with Rgirvan on the whole Vickers being an android thing. It serves no purpose in the story as presented that she would be an android. I certainly didn't get the impression that she was one while watching the film, and having two robots seems kind of pointless. If they make a sequel and it turns out that she is/was one then that's fair enough of course, but if Ridley intended her to be one, and shot Prometheus believing that she was, he made something of a fist of it imo. I don't mind a bit of ambiguity, but if the reason for the speculation is that she called a man 'father' then that's pushing it a bit.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 193
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 2:20:13 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

Concerning rether Vickers is an Android or not,im 50/50 regarding it.
But this qoute rings round my head whenever I think of the possiblitys of her being an android:
"More Human than Human"

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 194
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 2:27:53 PM   
The Hooded Man

Wasn't the whole Vickers being an android angle just a cheeky attempt by Idris Elba's character to gode her into sleeping with him?

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 195
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 2:36:00 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

Wasn't the whole Vickers being an android angle just a cheeky attempt by Idris Elba's character to gode her into sleeping with him?

true,unless....

What I dont get is the fact if Vickers wanted to take over from her "fathers" buisnes then wouldn't it be better off staying at home?
She already knew he was onboard and why risk your own safety for half a trip round the Galaxy where danger could intail.

Shes an Android.

< Message edited by OPEN YOUR EYES -- 7/6/2012 2:40:46 PM >

Post #: 196
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 2:45:43 PM   
The Hooded Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

true,unless....

What I dont get is the fact if Vickers wanted to take over from her "fathers" buisnes then wouldn't it be better off staying at home?
She already knew he was onboard and why risk your own safety for half a trip round the Galaxy where danger could intail.

Shes an Android.

I presumed it was because she's dying to find out what he's up to and feels out of the loop, so basic curiosity gets the better of her and she goes along with the mission?

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 197
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 5:06:41 PM   
horribleives

Based on the finished film I never thought Vickers was an android but I wouldn't be surprised if she was supposed to be one - ie at some point it was intended to be explicitly revealed - but it got dropped, along with whatever else was cut out (Fitfield's full mutation, etc) to give the last third that weirdly (wonderfully?) disjointed feel.

< Message edited by horribleives -- 7/6/2012 5:09:15 PM >

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.
Post #: 198
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 5:44:02 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

And wasnt the implication there that the two of them did in fact fuck? She did tell him to meet her in her quarters in 10 mins.That pretty much puts paid to the idea that shes an android.Unless of course that synthetics are so advanced that they are capable of fucking?

Never crossed my mind that she was an android to be honest and if she was surely they would have revealed that in this film? Or '' Is Vickers an android ? '' going to be the new '' Is Deckard a replicant ? '' for the next 20 years or so?

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

Post #: 199
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 6:13:43 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

And wasnt the implication there that the two of them did in fact fuck? She did tell him to meet her in her quarters in 10 mins.That pretty much puts paid to the idea that shes an android.Unless of course that synthetics are so advanced that they are capable of fucking?

Deckard and Rachael do the deed in Blade Runner. In Ridley's world androids can screw.

quote:

Never crossed my mind that she was an android to be honest and if she was surely they would have revealed that in this film? Or '' Is Vickers an android ? '' going to be the new '' Is Deckard a replicant ? '' for the next 20 years or so?

I actually think that that was the intention! Speculation etc.

Post #: 200
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:19:44 PM   
Rgirvan44

Within the movie we have it is even dramtically less interesting for Vickers to be an andriod. There is nothing Weyland says or does which suggests he treats her as a machine, or like Tyrell, is putting her to a test.

Where is the logic? What is the point? Where is the pay off?

If she is an android there is simply no answer to these questions

As least as the daughter there is an answer - far from perfect, but it is there.

I have seen the film twice and there is simply nothing but empty speculation about this android stuff. I would say it is fun to discuss but we have literally nothing to hang it off of, which is unlike the Deckard, where there will very deliberate moments put in there.

Can someone point me to a glowing eyes moment, or a dream moment in Prometheus?

< Message edited by Rgirvan44 -- 7/6/2012 7:21:35 PM >

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 201
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:23:28 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

DK - you're taking this stuff waaaaaaaaaay too seriously dude, especially the part about scenes being re-edited in a different order. Its called "the editing process" where scenes are changed to suit the pace of the film. It happens all the time (see the making of the LOTR trilogy, specifically the arrival at Minas Tirith), its not some massive conspiracy by R.Scott.

No i think its Fox intervening to tone down some of the more graphic concepts and make the overall movie more 'faimily friendly' so to speak!

Maybe i am taking it too seriously, but i love movies and always get caught up in stuff to do with the ones i enjoy! And i did enjoy prometheus very much!

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!
Post #: 202
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:27:43 PM   
Rgirvan44

It is possible there is this whole other third act sitting out there...Kingdom of Heaven proved how you could pick and remove vital strands of a film. But I am not so sure in this case...it is a lot of effects work that would have been cut - the stuff that costs a lot of money. I just don't see that happening.

The movie was going to be an R - no point in Fox cutting it to make it less of an R if that makes sense.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 203
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:34:50 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

It is possible there is this whole other third act sitting out there...Kingdom of Heaven proved how you could pick and remove vital strands of a film. But I am not so sure in this case...it is a lot of effects work that would have been cut - the stuff that costs a lot of money. I just don't see that happening.

The movie was going to be an R - no point in Fox cutting it to make it less of an R if that makes sense.

I agree with you mate, but those pics from that art book of the more progressed fifeld mutant prove that some more out there concepts were altered! Although that cool looking creature was probably never even filmed most likely.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 204
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:56:02 PM   
The REAL Bozz

Scott has said there were no major cuts. End of story guys. Yes scene's where dropped but not at the level I think people are alluding to. He's not even sure if he is going to bother with a dir.cut as he said it wouldn't even add anything of note. As far as he is concerned the movie you saw is his prefered cut.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 205
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 7:56:16 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Within the movie we have it is even dramtically less interesting for Vickers to be an andriod.

It actually kind of diminishes the character of David as well.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 206
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 8:35:24 PM   
LEEJGM

I don't think Vickers is an android. I think we're supposed to suspect it at first but her reactions to killing Holloway and her panic when trying to escape (coupled with her determination to save her own skin) all point to her being human. And, as Superdan says, it diminishes David's character.

Anyway, as a Sci-FI and Alien fan, I really enjoyed it. Fantastic visuals, interesting concepts and some jaw dropping set-pieces (the abortion scene in particular). I read some of the negative reviews before seeing it last night and I came out thoroughly surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. I think it's Scott's best since Gladiator (which admittedly isn't difficult) and I'm more interested in the Bladerunner sequel/revisit as a result of this film.
If you want to put it into the Alien collection, I'd put it below Alien and Aliens but way above 3 and Resurrection. Also, as already mentioned, at least this totally shoves the AVP series out of the airlock and far away from the canon where it belongs.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 207
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 8:37:30 PM   
themightyhutch

I enjoyed it. It wasn't perfect by any means but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be based on what review scores were. The cast were brilliant (Idris Elba being a highlight for me) and it was a visually stunning affair.

The problem for me was the attempt to try and distance itself from Alien. I understand that Scott and everyone else didn't want to be burdened with everyone's expectations but ultimately it meant that the film didn't work as well as it could have done. I think that it would have worked better if it had been a standalone film that led into Alien instead of a now bizarre reality where there are two croissant ships that have crash landed on two separate planets. It would have worked better if perhaps the creation of the xenomorph had happened earlier in the film and we'd ended with the ship's captain bursting and then the ship crashing. The threat of the engineers could still have been there I just think that it would have made a bit more narrative sense. Part of me is thinking that we were going to have a more simple story but people felt maybe a franchise could be born so instead a more complicated story was formed. After all all that needed to happen was change a few numbers and bang it's not an Alien prequel anymore.

It was a fun ride but with a few tweaks it could have been much more than that.

Also Vickers was totally an android.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 208
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 8:53:30 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: LEEJGM

I don't think Vickers is an android. I think we're supposed to suspect it at first but her reactions to killing Holloway and her panic when trying to escape (coupled with her determination to save her own skin) all point to her being human. And, as Superdan says, it diminishes David's character.

Anyway, as a Sci-FI and Alien fan, I really enjoyed it. Fantastic visuals, interesting concepts and some jaw dropping set-pieces (the abortion scene in particular). I read some of the negative reviews before seeing it last night and I came out thoroughly surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. I think it's Scott's best since Gladiator (which admittedly isn't difficult) and I'm more interested in the Bladerunner sequel/revisit as a result of this film.
If you want to put it into the Alien collection, I'd put it below Alien and Aliens but way above 3 and Resurrection. Also, as already mentioned, at least this totally shoves the AVP series out of the airlock and far away from the canon where it belongs.

I concur! A lot of people who watched it said it was ripping off AVP with the storyline. But i'd argue to the contary - this film rescue's it from the slimy clutches of that godawful franchise! Prometheus shows it was the Engineers - not the Predator's - were the true god's, who engineered the Xenomorphs for bio-weaponary!

And the abortion scene is a stand-out scene for me aswell - absolutely heartpounding stuff! I've not been entertained like I have with Prometheus in the cinema's for a long time! And the visual were simply breath-taking! When you see the Prometheus approaching the 'valley' and you see the shot of the 'pyrmaids' you knew you were witnessing something truly spectacular. Its the science fiction aspects of the film which I lapped up with unbridled gusto!

Also its a film which I just cannot get out of my fucking head!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 7/6/2012 8:55:06 PM >

(in reply to LEEJGM)
Post #: 209
RE: PROMETHEUS - 7/6/2012 9:04:44 PM   
The REAL Bozz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: LEEJGM

I concur! A lot of people who watched it said it was ripping off AVP with the storyline. But i'd argue to the contary - this film rescue's it from the slimy clutches of that godawful franchise! Prometheus shows it was the Engineers - not the Predator's - were the true god's, who engineered the Xenomorphs for bio-weaponary!

And the abortion scene is a stand-out scene for me aswell - absolutely heartpounding stuff! I've not been entertained like I have with Prometheus in the cinema's for a long time! And the visual were simply breath-taking! When you see the Prometheus approaching the 'valley' and you see the shot of the 'pyrmaids' you knew you were witnessing something truly spectacular. Its the science fiction aspects of the film which I lapped up with unbridled gusto!

Also its a film which I just cannot get out of my fucking head!

Yes mate. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: PROMETHEUS Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI