Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 26/6/2012 2:03:11 PM   
Chief Wiggum

Right my votes are for...

Funky's out of the blue

Hozay's The Cormorant

and

Reb's It's raining, it's pouring

The Empire Forum Photo Competition - join now for fun and profit. okay no profit, or fun. but do it anyway!

(in reply to Chief Wiggum)
Post #: 61
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 26/6/2012 9:41:10 PM   
gingerdaniel

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: pocketrocket

Not an amazing picture but good comedy, but GD if you'd entered the other shot that would have been hands down winner for me as it's the best picture on this thread.

Yeah, the other shot was fantastic and would have made a much stronger contender.  Not that the submitted shot was in any way bad, but the hydrant one just seemed to capture a mood and the composition was great.

Yep, it's a lovely shot, timeless somehow and could be any number of cities around the world. Would have been hard to beat.

balls

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 62
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 26/6/2012 9:46:50 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: gingerdaniel

balls

No pictures of them please.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to gingerdaniel)
Post #: 63
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 29/6/2012 4:13:24 PM   
Chief Wiggum

I'm going to call it a bit early, can't see any more votes coming in

The Results are...

quote:

1 The Cormorant by hozay 7

2 It's raining, It's pouring by Rebenectomy 4
3 go with the flow by Sanchia 3
= where we're going we don't need roads by gingerdaniel 3
5 Grey(joy) seas under blue skies by sharkboy 2
=Raindrops by Chief Wiggum 2
=Out of the Blue by Funkyrae 2
8=Ponte Venezia by Homer_Simpson_esq
=As the Seagull Flies by Valanya
=Water + Sunshine = By Pocketrocket
=Flower Fountain - Hubu Phonk

Hozay congratulations - if you could get a theme to me in the next couple of days I'll get the next one up and running for July 1st

The Empire Forum Photo Competition - join now for fun and profit. okay no profit, or fun. but do it anyway!

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 64
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 29/6/2012 5:53:00 PM   
hubu_phonk

Congrats Hozay, it was a belter. Can't wait to see what the next theme will be

Straight in, no kissing

http://www.last.fm/user/hubuphonk

Post #: 65
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 29/6/2012 9:27:16 PM   
Funkyrae

Buggernuts! Forgot to vote.

Well done Hozay!

That's me that is!

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 66
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 29/6/2012 10:10:30 PM   
Hobbitonlass

Well done Hozay!!

Looking forward to the next round

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to Funkyrae)
Post #: 67
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 30/6/2012 12:03:57 AM   
hozay

Thank you, thank you, mwa, mwa. ( I'm a little surprised to be honest but I'll take the win and humbly thank you for the votes, cheers).

That was a great effort from everyone , I hope we can produce more of the same next round.

Chief can you make the theme for this one " In a garden" please, should provide plenty of scope for some interesting shots.

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 68
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 30/6/2012 12:09:03 AM   
sharkboy

Congrats hozay, a very worthy winner Nice theme for the next round too - have to get the thinking cap on now!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 69
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 30/6/2012 11:16:14 AM   
Chief Wiggum

quote:

ORIGINAL: hozay

Thank you, thank you, mwa, mwa. ( I'm a little surprised to be honest but I'll take the win and humbly thank you for the votes, cheers).

That was a great effort from everyone , I hope we can produce more of the same next round.

Chief can you make the theme for this one " In a garden" please, should provide plenty of scope for some interesting shots.

Will do - I plan to start moving the comp to a monthly time table, so I'll get it started tomorrow (so it will run from the 1st to the 28th July).

but everybody should get cracking on those shots and planning their entries.

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 70
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 30/6/2012 12:10:36 PM   
Hobbitonlass

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

Post #: 71
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 30/6/2012 12:16:37 PM   
jonson

Arse, I forgot to vote, well done though Hozay, a worthy winner, lovely picture.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 72
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 1/7/2012 11:28:26 AM   
hozay

Thanks again. I hope we can get a few more people to join in next round.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 73
RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! - 2/7/2012 6:14:01 AM   
benny the jet

Stunning winner. Well done Hozay. I remember loving this pic in the other thread. Great pics everyone- I'm hoping to join in on the next one :)

That means we only have thirty minutes to get you up that tree

I fucking love tea. Its my favourite drink after coffee and alcohol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=585511933

(in reply to hozay)
Post #: 74
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: OTPC - Round 4 - Water, Water everywhere - VOTE NOW! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI