Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Amazing Spider-Man Trailer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Amazing Spider-Man Trailer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Amazing Spider-Man Trailer - 29/5/2012 9:59:57 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 29/5/2012 9:59:58 AM   
jodybriggs

jesus christ, how many trailers does that add up to for this thing!? i'd say at this stage you can piece them all together and make the full film.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Marvel saves us the price of admission... - 29/5/2012 10:00:57 AM   
jodybriggs

jesus christ, how many trailers does that add up to for this thing!? i'd say at this stage you can piece them all together and make the full film.

Post #: 3
- 29/5/2012 10:01:55 AM   
jodybriggs

stupid double post! KKKAAAHHHHNNNN!!!!!

Post #: 4
Theory about this trailer - 29/5/2012 10:26:08 AM   
Englebertnightingale

This is a revised trailer that exploits the comedic scene in the end with Parker throwing the football. I think they've done this re-edit specifically to target people who loved the Avengers for its comedy. The Avengers has allowed them to realise that comedy is a selling point for these movies. Hence the new edit. Thats my theory.

Post #: 5
Theory about this trailer - 29/5/2012 10:26:25 AM   
Englebertnightingale

This is a revised trailer that exploits the comedic scene in the end with Parker throwing the football. I think they've done this re-edit specifically to target people who loved the Avengers for its comedy. The Avengers has allowed them to realise that comedy is a selling point for these movies. Hence the new edit. Thats my theory.

Post #: 6
Not Shaking My Tree - 29/5/2012 1:33:34 PM   
andrewgc

Sorry, but every trailer is just unexciting. There are clearly some great special effects but the Tobey Maguire/Sam Raimii films set the standard and don't forget the years the idea spent in development hell, with Arnie and Cameron both having pots at it. To 'reinvent' something that does not need it is plain daft. What next? The Amazing Frodo in Lord of the Rings. Again...................

Post #: 7
RE: Theory about this trailer - 29/5/2012 7:00:31 PM   
mclane1

I think you are spot on with that good buddie, the avengers showed that people do like fun in their movies (im still hoping Bond will get back to that territory one day, i think we will go full circle back to gadgets and union jack parachutes as people tire of all movies having to be dark these days) sorry i digress, yes avengers influence on the spidey trailer.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Englebertnightingale

If the cash is there, we do not care.

(in reply to Englebertnightingale)
Post #: 8
RE: Not Shaking My Tree - 30/5/2012 11:11:14 AM   
waltham1979

quote:

ORIGINAL: andrewgc

Sorry, but every trailer is just unexciting. There are clearly some great special effects but the Tobey Maguire/Sam Raimii films set the standard and don't forget the years the idea spent in development hell, with Arnie and Cameron both having pots at it. To 'reinvent' something that does not need it is plain daft. What next? The Amazing Frodo in Lord of the Rings. Again...................

I disagree with you. Personally I thought the Raimi Spiderman films were so poor that I am actually really looking forward to this. Whilst I agree that a 'reboot' isn't especially necessary (I would have been happy with another sequel), Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are infinately better actors than the two original leads, the story seems to be the focus here and the effects look top notch. So colour me excited for this...

I just wish stuff like, I don't know, the slow & systemic CRATERING of this country could inspire the same call-to-arms as Batman casting

(in reply to andrewgc)
Post #: 9
RE: Not Shaking My Tree - 30/5/2012 11:20:16 AM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

another trailer.
How many is that now?,3,4

I've ear-marked this film as a suprise blockbuster amist the critiscms.

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Amazing Spider-Man Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI