Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? - 28/5/2012 7:59:13 PM   
LucienSanchez

As title.
I ask as I've not received one in my inbox for a good number of weeks now (possibly 6).

If it hasn't been stopped, can someone please give me advice on how to receive it again.
I've been subbed to it for maybe 5 years and have changed none of the settings on my account, it still says in my account i am subbed, i have also checked it is not going to my spam emails, nor have i accidentally added it to blocked addresses.

Getting the newsletter every Friday always makes me happy, I hope to buggery it's not been cancelled.

(appy-polly-logies, if i have posted in the wrong place, or if this is known info already)
Post #: 1
RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? - 28/5/2012 8:08:14 PM   
elab49

Not seen it come up - it's been arriving every Friday as per usual for me. Is it possible the e-mail address from Empire has changed and that's causing the problem? I know it's changed at some point in the last few months and they no longer come from Empire Editor but from Empire.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to LucienSanchez)
Post #: 2
RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? - 31/5/2012 2:15:41 AM   
LucienSanchez

Thanks, elab49.
I remember that they did used to come from empire editor, as you say, but i don't understand how other subscribers are still getting the newsletter when i am not nor what i can do to get it again.
Any ideas?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 3
RE: Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? - 31/5/2012 4:28:17 PM   
buttercupkitty

Try adding news@e.empireonline.com to your safe senders list or change the email address it's sent to.

Movie Geek Social

(in reply to LucienSanchez)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Has the Empire newsletter stopped being made? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI