Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 4/4/2013 1:38:23 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

If I'm remembering right, thinking about it I think a lot of what Indiana Jones said and Lady Stonehearts story might actually be told in A Feast For Crows, from Briennes POV. I apologise for using the term Lady Stoneheart before its revealed that is her new name....

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 151
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 4/4/2013 1:41:33 PM   
Base

Ah, it's ok, it's not really a major spoiler, was just worried I'd missed a bit.

Far worse is that I tried looking it up and came across a really major spoiler, but I can't see how it can possibly be right so won't mention it here!!

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

Post #: 152
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 4/4/2013 3:17:03 PM   
Indiana Jones

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

If I'm remembering right, thinking about it I think a lot of what Indiana Jones said and Lady Stonehearts story might actually be told in A Feast For Crows, from Briennes POV. I apologise for using the term Lady Stoneheart before its revealed that is her new name....

Shit you are right!! She does appear in Storm of Swords in the epilogue in her undead, neck cut form but they don't call her anything and they just say that Beric is "away doing other stuff" and "is it my turn to be Beric" then the hang that Frey guy and the book ends. My apologise Base, I could have sworn that was explained in Storm of Swords, the Ladystone heart name is in Feast for Crows......it isn't a massive spoiler (still sorry tho man) as it's just her name.

Sorry again.

It's not the years honey, it's the mileage.

Post #: 153
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 4/4/2013 3:30:09 PM   
Base

Lol, no worries, a book and a half to go and I'll be up to date anyway!

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to Indiana Jones)
Post #: 154
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 4/4/2013 4:12:47 PM   
Woger

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indiana Jones

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Shit you are right!! She does appear in Storm of Swords in the epilogue in her undead, neck cut form but they don't call her anything and they just say that Beric is "away doing other stuff" and "is it my turn to be Beric" then the hang that Frey guy and the book ends. My apologise Base, I could have sworn that was explained in Storm of Swords, the Ladystone heart name is in Feast for Crows......it isn't a massive spoiler (still sorry tho man) as it's just her name.

Sorry again.

Just be careful you don't mention the time travelling ninjas that turn up in book five.
I still have to catch series two, hopefully I can catch it soon. I still can't see how they are going to get all the nuances from the book on to the screen, just from reading some of the threads on A Forum of Ice and Fire I'm amazed at what I missed in two readings.

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

Post #: 155
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 8/4/2013 1:38:56 PM   
demoncleaner

Just watched episode 2 (leave me alone, I buy the blu-rays on day of release)....astonishingly good, probably the best episode I've seen so far. The dialogue, the performances, the direction, all absolutely choice and although it's the most talky and least "eventful" episode I still lost count of the fanboy pleasing moments. The thrill for me is seeing the drip-feed of new characters and how fully-formed they are. I won't say anything specific about that until enough people have seen it.

There was only one thing about the adaptation choice which at the minute I'm not sure about...

***MILD SPOILER FOR EPISODE 2***
I knew beforehand that Noah Taylor's Locke is a replacement for Vargo Hoat. But I didn't know Locke would be a Bolton...which would indicate that the show isn't going to do the Bloody Mummers. With the absolute necessary inclusion of the Brothers Without Banners, another band of brigands might have been too much for the writers to differentiate between the two groups. This approach will work overall very nicely I think, but I still liked the idea of balance between counterpart good guy/bad guy factions like the Mummers compared to Dondarrion's men.

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 156
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 12:09:42 AM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: demoncleaner

Just watched episode 2 (leave me alone, I buy the blu-rays on day of release)....astonishingly good, probably the best episode I've seen so far. The dialogue, the performances, the direction, all absolutely choice and although it's the most talky and least "eventful" episode I still lost count of the fanboy pleasing moments. The thrill for me is seeing the drip-feed of new characters and how fully-formed they are. I won't say anything specific about that until enough people have seen it.

There was only one thing about the adaptation choice which at the minute I'm not sure about...

***MILD SPOILER FOR EPISODE 2***
I knew beforehand that Noah Taylor's Locke is a replacement for Vargo Hoat. But I didn't know Locke would be a Bolton...which would indicate that the show isn't going to do the Bloody Mummers. With the absolute necessary inclusion of the Brothers Without Banners, another band of brigands might have been too much for the writers to differentiate between the two groups. This approach will work overall very nicely I think, but I still liked the idea of balance between counterpart good guy/bad guy factions like the Mummers compared to Dondarrion's men.

Absolutely agree with everything you've said; a great episode. I already love the Reeds and I'm surprised at how fast they're moving things along. They might catch up with George sooner then he might like.

So is Locke a brother of Bolton or a son? Also confused by Iwon Rheon's role, I think everyone thought he was going to be the Bastard. Is he toying with Theon? I don't remember that in the books.

And one more question (I really need to re-read the books); was that bit with Catelyn and Jon getting the pox in the books? It sounded familiar but I think I'm just imagining things

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 157
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 12:37:06 AM   
Base

I'k kinda liking the deviations from the books, keeps some more surprises in the series, although I don't know if the Theon stuff is something from later books brought forwards. I don't really remember the introduction of Jojen and Meera, they just suddenly appeared, preferred how it was done here.

Pretty sure that Cat's memory of Jon is new. As was the scene of Margery playing Joff, which I thought was the best part of the episode....

Her Grandmother was great too

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 158
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 1:08:02 AM   
Indiana Jones

Episode 2 was fan bloody tastic. Not much action but amazingly well done story wise (although Brienne is still awful, she can't act for shit and even her fighting was ball achingly slow....should have got Miranda Hart ) with Thoras and the Reeds both being introduced with brilliance. A lot of non book scenes here too, Marg and Joffreys crossbow scene was very clever and showed Marg to be a real player, Talisa (again not keen on her) and Cats scene was non book but still very well done and they finally introduced the infamous Warging!

Dunno how I feel about Theon being in this series considering he essentially disappeared for the full book either.....

Base, Jojen and Meera joined Bran at Winterfell before Theon even attacked in the books, their dad sent them to help, they helped him and Rickon escape.

It's not the years honey, it's the mileage.

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 159
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 1:19:55 AM   
demoncleaner

quote:

So is Locke a brother of Bolton or a son? Also confused by Iwon Rheon's role, I think everyone thought he was going to be the Bastard. Is he toying with Theon? I don't remember that in the books.

I think Locke will simply be a Bolton in the sense that he's a Bolton bannerman, I don't think he has to be family...and he shouldn't be. I'll explain that, in the last book it came to light that the bastard actually killed Roose's true heir. But the boy was weak so Roose indulged the bastard. It's my own personal theory about what's to come in the future books that Roose will cut the throat of the Bastard. I think he's using him the same way Tywin has also used Gregor Clegane - as a useful henchman, useful because he has a reputation of cruelty and recklessness. Iwan is totally Ramsay Snow and he definitely is toying with Theon. This gamesmanship is totally Ramsay's MO throughout the books. Remember that he likes to pretend female prisoners are escaping, even getting a servant to come down and free them in the middle of the night. Just so he can go out on horseback the next morning and hunt them down, naming one of his dogs (his girls) after the victim. Ramsay is too dumb to play the game of Thrones, but he has his own indulgent games of cruelty to play. That makes him the most evil character in all of fiction.

quote:

And one more question (I really need to re-read the books); was that bit with Catelyn and Jon getting the pox in the books? It sounded familiar but I think I'm just imagining things

Definitely not in the books but the most beautiful invention of the show so far. It redeems the one thing about Cat that will be left unresolved, Red Wedding approaching. It even saved itself the trite redemption of "Oh reader, I really did love him all along." Her last line about she couldn't bring herself to fulfil the promise of loving him was devastating. The regret redeems the only thing in Cat that needs redeeming, without being a mawkish reverse. I bawled my lamps out at that scene I've no problem admitting.

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 9/4/2013 1:21:28 AM >

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 160
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 1:27:27 AM   
demoncleaner

quote:

ORIGINAL: Indiana Jones

Episode 2 was fan bloody tastic. Not much action but amazingly well done story wise (although Brienne is still awful, she can't act for shit and even her fighting was ball achingly slow

No no no! That's wrong, you're a big bowl of wrong there. I always loved Brienne in the books and I think Gwendoline is mighty...in every sense

quote:

Dunno how I feel about Theon being in this series considering he essentially disappeared for the full book either.....

True..but it was never going to be a case where they were going to park Alfie away from it for a few seasons. This makes me wonder how long they will draw out the Ramsay ruse (roose, geddit?). They could conceivably draw it out for the whole of Theon's story in this entire season. Christ, I hope not, I've already told my non-book reading mates that this is the way it's going down with Iwan.

quote:

Base, Jojen and Meera joined Bran at Winterfell before Theon even attacked in the books, their dad sent them to help, they helped him and Rickon escape.

Yep, I loved the way in the book that they were always childhood friends of the Stark children and had essentially come to Winterfell to play with Bran and Rickon when the adult shit went down.

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 9/4/2013 1:29:10 AM >

Post #: 161
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 11:10:22 AM   
Base

Thanks, I remember vaguely recognising the names when they became a more important part of book 3 but no real details. I guess they aren't going to split into 2 groups this season either then. It must be risky writing out Osha & Theon in the hopes that they will be available when the characters return to the story in later seasons I suppose.

I like the actress playing Brienne, she has the sad, lonely outsider down perfectly, tho I didn't like the bridge fight. She is supposed to be faster for someone so big and was only supposed to just about be able to take Jaime even in his weakened state, but she basically opened a can o' whoop ass on him!!!!

Post #: 162
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 9/4/2013 11:27:24 AM   
Timon

The actress playing Brienne really is rather striking.

I'm glad they kept in Theon. They can't just have him disappear for 2+ seasons and have audiences remember/recognise him as 'Reek'. Plus it makes his story more tragic.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 163
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 12:58:59 AM   
beebs_

I'm surprised everyone is loving the Catelyn praying for lil' Jon Snow bullshit. I just thought it was bollocks. But I think that of most of the Robb/Catelyn stuff on the show. I think they try to hard to humanise certain people that don't need it (Catelyn). Or to try and make excuses for them (Cersi's Joffery might be mad and it may be Jamie and I's punishment. BULLSHIT! She's a bitch). But hey, they do this stuff just because they've got the actors who can play it well. It's just a shame it goes against everything the characters seem to be about to me.

I think what they've done with the Reed's so far is good. It works.

I'm interested to see how the Boltons come more important in the show. I don't think I'd notice Roose if I'd not read the books. They must be playing stupid old pathetic Theon back at Winterfell... We shall see...

Let the Madness Continue!!!!!
"Paramasturbatory"?
First of all: shut the fuck up, Lois. Smallville recap TWoP

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 164
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 9:28:16 AM   
Chief

Is Joffrey gay? It's not something I picked up in the books but I missed the whole Renly/Loras thing too so that doesn't count for much.

That last episode made me think he was in some sort of denial, talking about making it illegal etc. and there have been instances in the past where he's been in the company of willing females and he's opted for cruelty instead.

Almost like he's ashamed and gets angry and violent towards women.

Post #: 165
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 9:40:42 AM   
Flatulent_Bob

quote:

ORIGINAL: beebs_

I'm surprised everyone is loving the Catelyn praying for lil' Jon Snow bullshit. I just thought it was bollocks. But I think that of most of the Robb/Catelyn stuff on the show. I think they try to hard to humanise certain people that don't need it (Catelyn).

Surely this is due to create a bigger impact and character change for what will happen in (I'm guessing) 2 seasons time.

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 166
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 11:06:47 AM   
beebs_

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

quote:

I'm surprised everyone is loving the Catelyn praying for lil' Jon Snow bullshit. I just thought it was bollocks. But I think that of most of the Robb/Catelyn stuff on the show. I think they try to hard to humanise certain people that don't need it (Catelyn).

Surely this is due to create a bigger impact and character change for what will happen in (I'm guessing) 2 seasons time.

I know... especially with the Robb situation. I kind of liked that in the books Robb just makes a stupid mistake/follows he's heart and basically fucks everything up. It even ties up nicely with what Jamie says in this last ep about not being able to control who you fall in love with. And come on, when you read the books did you feel hollow after the events that will happen in a season or two? I didn't! It's just trying too hard to make everything so meaningful. I saw what they were doing a mile off by keeping Robb around to marry whats-her-face last year. Blah, waste of screen time.

re: Cat, does she really need to be made to look like more of a good person? What do they gain from that crap about Jon? Can't she be imperfect? I'm sure a lot of people have forgotten the vitriol she threw at Jon in S1... It was well acted but pointless. I don't know what's more unnerving, Catelyn's revelations that she prayed for Jon's life or Cersi showing some kind of regret (to Tyrion of all people!) about Joff last season.

But hey! That's just me. And my sister...

"Paramasturbatory"?

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 167
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 11:46:36 AM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

Is Joffrey gay? It's not something I picked up in the books but I missed the whole Renly/Loras thing too so that doesn't count for much.

That last episode made me think he was in some sort of denial, talking about making it illegal etc. and there have been instances in the past where he's been in the company of willing females and he's opted for cruelty instead.

Almost like he's ashamed and gets angry and violent towards women.

My sister actually asked me the same thing and I couldn't answer. It had never occurred to me before. That scene with the whores isn't in the book and as far as I can remember there's no reference to his sexual activities (heterosexual or otherwise) so it's hard to say. He could be asexual which would make him that little bit more scary because you know he can't be manipulated with sex, he's purely about power, makes more psychotic I guess but I'm just speculating.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 168
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 12:10:17 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

quote:

I know... especially with the Robb situation. I kind of liked that in the books Robb just makes a stupid mistake/follows he's heart and basically fucks everything up. It even ties up nicely with what Jamie says in this last ep about not being able to control who you fall in love with. And come on, when you read the books did you feel hollow after the events that will happen in a season or two? I didn't! It's just trying too hard to make everything so meaningful. I saw what they were doing a mile off by keeping Robb around to marry whats-her-face last year. Blah, waste of screen time.

re: Cat, does she really need to be made to look like more of a good person? What do they gain from that crap about Jon? Can't she be imperfect? I'm sure a lot of people have forgotten the vitriol she threw at Jon in S1... It was well acted but pointless. I don't know what's more unnerving, Catelyn's revelations that she prayed for Jon's life or Cersi showing some kind of regret (to Tyrion of all people!) about Joff last season.

What you see as the shows failings, I see as the books failings to be honest. Due to the format Martin adopted of limited chapters to individual perspectives, we only ever saw characters through the eyes of others. As such these private moments were limited, and we had to connect the dots in our head.

The Cat stuff is in there - but it needed to be drawn out for the television. As did the Cersi moments - in the books she is HORRIBLE MONSTER LADY for the most part, and that simply wouldn't work. It also makes her character look weak - she has a skilled political mind, but ignores her own son's weakness? These moments on the show have by and large been great - the scene with Robert was excellent for example.

And they are clearly driving Robb and Cat apart so they can reconcile....

As for Joffery - I just took it that he is a psychopath in the real sense of the word. He has no empathy, and simply cannot build romantic relationships. He is not interested in either men or women. His interest in Mag only perks up when she expresses fascination about weapons and killing.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 169
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 12:20:28 PM   
demoncleaner

quote:

quote:

quote:

You seem to be a big fan of puddle-deep caricature and less so on giving depth to character.  They seem to be trying too hard to make it meaningful?  No, they're making it meaningful through brevity, tact, and dare I say it, eloquence.   Reading the above, you seem to advocating a kind of filmed panto.  I'm happy you're unhappy.

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 170
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 1:02:13 PM   
Base

I didn't get any implication that Joff was gay, as said, he is just psychotic, he gets off on violence and power. Anyway, he is only supposed to be, what, 13? Balls probably haven't even dropped yet, he may not even know

Post #: 171
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 2:27:59 PM   
beebs_

Puddle deep caricatures! Hee hee! Wicked!

I think I'm just OK with the aspects of the book that you guys aren't. To be honest the only caricature that you could be talking about that I love in the book is Cersi.

quote:

As did the Cersi moments - in the books she is HORRIBLE MONSTER LADY for the most part, and that simply wouldn't work. It also makes her character look weak - she has a skilled political mind, but ignores her own son's weakness?

I'll admit, there's a load of horrible monster lady in the book. I can't stand her. But a skilled political mind? I don't think so. Isn't her weakness her own vanity, paranoia and selfishness? So many times in the book we have people looking at her actions from the outside and seeing all the mistakes she's making? Also the scenes with Sansa last season at the Battle Of Blackwater showed some kind of other side to her (I hope I'm remembering right and I'm not pulling this from the book! Please correct me if I'm wrong!). We get that more in the book as we can see she's very much a woman in a man's world trying (rather unsuccessfully?) to gain some power and respect for herself. We get some insight into why she's trying to so hard to gain control of her life. Now showing some remorse over the product of her and Jamie's union... that isn't necessary for me. It's trying to humanise her in an easy way that we can all pretty much get on board with. Again, why can't we have bad guys with more selfish not so obvious motivations?

Cat... I think we got from the book and the show what kind of person she is. One of her few weaknesses is her inability to accept Jon Snow. So she's not 100% lovely and perfect. Again, it's an interesting aspect to her character. So what do we gain from that little story she told? I don't understand how this will pay off or apart from making her look even more saintly (compared to the bastard characters on this show!). So yeah, stand by that.

quote:

They seem to be trying too hard to make it meaningful? No, they're making it meaningful through brevity, tact, and dare I say it, eloquence.

Having no chapters from Robb's perspective is an interesting choice from Martin. I can see why in the show they've tried to make him more front and centre on the show. I mean he's a major force in the war, we basically follow the Starks as they're our "heroes". But I also like the fact he makes a mistake, he can't think of the bigger picture. It seems like an easy out to show (waste time) with this love story so we can feel like he's mistake that will cost him dearly is somehow worth it (he didn't we see that with Daddy Stark?). Maybe reading the books have spoiled this storyline for me on the show as ultimately it's all for nothing. He could have gone off and got married come back and there'd be a rift between him and Cat due to he's choice and her actions with Jamie. Why beg for us to love Robb and he's new wife? Well I know why but yeah, it's ultimately for nothing.

Do I still sound like a mentalist?

"Paramasturbatory"?

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 172
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 2:50:55 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Base

I didn't get any implication that Joff was gay, as said, he is just psychotic, he gets off on violence and power. Anyway, he is only supposed to be, what, 13? Balls probably haven't even dropped yet, he may not even know

I don't think they're going by the books ages any more. Isn't Danaerys 14 in the books or something like that, and Margaery is only late teens. In the series I would put Margaery supposed to be early 20s and Joffrey is 16 ... that's how I see it.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 173
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 2:55:08 PM   
Timon

quote:

Do I still sound like a mentalist?

Stop being such a mentalist!

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 174
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 11/4/2013 2:56:04 PM   
beebs_

Oh no! I've been compared to Joffery! OUCH!!!!

"Paramasturbatory"?

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 175
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 16/4/2013 12:30:40 PM   
musht

Well that was another great episode although I have to say I'm still very confused as to what's going on with Theon. If Iwan Rheon is the Bastard then why would he kill his own men and why would the one who saw him be so angry, granted he'd been shot by him but one would think he's more confused. Unless of course the Bastard isn't in charge yet but Lord Bolton definitely said he'd send his bastard, didn't he?

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to beebs_)
Post #: 176
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 16/4/2013 12:40:05 PM   
Rob

As Theon's not in book three mine is just speculation but my thoughts are that Iwan Rheon is indeed Ramsay Snow and he's just dicking around with everyone including his own men. His own men probably know that he's a bit nuts and I think the line "you little bastard" was far too telling for that not to be the case!

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 177
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 16/4/2013 12:53:26 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob

As Theon's not in book three mine is just speculation but my thoughts are that Iwan Rheon is indeed Ramsay Snow and he's just dicking around with everyone including his own men. His own men probably know that he's a bit nuts and I think the line "you little bastard" was far too telling for that not to be the case!

It makes sense but I hope they don't drag it out too long. I reckon we'll have a few more episodes without Theon which is no bad thing. Rheon's a very good actor, I'm really looking forward to see the Bastard reveal his true nature.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 178
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 16/4/2013 2:37:43 PM   
Chief

Missandei was looking well.

Post #: 179
RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK - 16/4/2013 3:00:00 PM   
musht

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

Missandei was looking well.

I definitely don't remember being that attracted to her before

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Game of Thrones - for those who have read up to ACoK Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI