Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Lands

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Lands Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Lands - 1/5/2012 7:01:30 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
This isn't a car!!!!!!!! - 1/5/2012 7:01:30 AM   
DickyOR

Yep, not too much revealed unlike other trailers, can't wait!!
Want Imax tickets NOW!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Woah - 1/5/2012 7:07:06 AM   
UGonnaBarkAllDayDog?

My head just fell off with excitement and now my decapitated corpse is typing.

Post #: 3
The Avengers is sooo last week - 1/5/2012 7:21:51 AM   
Loosecrew

COME ON!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! Brim on!

Post #: 4
- 1/5/2012 7:41:38 AM   
clarkkent

Eh. Looks good, but hasn't got the same squee factor as The Avengers trailers have.

Post #: 5
UGH! - 1/5/2012 7:51:56 AM   
dee123

Not liking Anne Hathaway at all....

Post #: 6
RE: UGH! - 1/5/2012 8:06:23 AM   
Scruffybobby

Looks pretty good but I'm not getting the "oooh" factor. Film itself should be epic though

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to dee123)
Post #: 7
Rivalry - 1/5/2012 8:09:51 AM   
danclay77

Is it just me or are Scott and Nolan intent on trying to out do each other with their respective trailers. This is class but I think Prometheus' latest is winning it so far.

Post #: 8
RE: New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Lands - 1/5/2012 8:18:10 AM   
NeoBrowser

Looks brilliant. Edge of my seat here.
The Dark Knight Rises is gonna kick Prometheus' ass.

Post #: 9
I got chills, they're mutliplyin'.... - 1/5/2012 8:24:02 AM   
Mort Grimm

Wow! Now that friends, that was Batman! If that didn't excite you may I respectfully suggest you are A- a sociopath, B- dead or C- have no taste. Avengers trailer was all about hyperbole - all good, and well deserved, but this is just a kick in the teeth ( in the best possible way)

Post #: 10
Oh my... - 1/5/2012 9:03:30 AM   
waltham1979

I literally just came...every where...all over my monitor, my keyboard, my work colleagues...!!

Post #: 11
I point-blankly refuse to watch this ... - 1/5/2012 9:22:33 AM   
Nicky C

... I'm boycotting all DKR and Prometheus promotions until I've seen them. Ruined enough of Avengers for myself as it is!

Post #: 12
RE: I point-blankly refuse to watch this ... - 1/5/2012 9:24:57 AM   
huylang

This is a celebrity, I can not wait to see him.
So lollll

(in reply to Nicky C)
Post #: 13
RE: I point-blankly refuse to watch this ... - 1/5/2012 9:36:01 AM   
Kayotik

Meh.

It looks like it might be ok. But it doesn't send chills down my spine, it just looks like the same as The Dark Knight. In fact it looks like an episode from a TV show more than an epic finale.

Noticed Bane's voice is now a hell of a lot clearer, but still dislike his accent.

I like Hathaway but not for this part.

Still hate Bale as Bruce/Batman with a throat infection.

Don't even get me started on that bastardised version of the Batplane.

Just feel they jumped the shark with Dark Knight.

(in reply to huylang)
Post #: 14
It's hard not to feel spoilt - 1/5/2012 9:38:50 AM   
MusicLovesYou

The Avengers, Prometheus and The Dark Knight Rises. Okay, we don't know what the last two are like but I think we can all of us agree they're going to be pretty special. Nolan's trailer trilogies for his films are astoundingly well crafted. If there's one very slight criticism of The Avengers trailers (and I've not yet seen the film, that's happening this weekend), they felt a little overdone and samey, although I still loved them. Nolan's trailers are so lovingly crafted and reveal very precisely what he wants you to see in order to get you opening and closing your mouth in short, excited breaths like some kind of stoned guppy fish. And are there still any Anne Hathaway haters out there after seeing this? I hope not. She's going to be ace.

Post #: 15
RE: Rivalry - 1/5/2012 9:39:39 AM   
chris kilby

quote:

ORIGINAL: danclay77

Is it just me or are Scott and Nolan intent on trying to out do each other with their respective trailers. This is class but I think Prometheus' latest is winning it so far.

The show's not over till the fanboy sings!

(I'm looking forward to both. And hot on the heels of The Avengers, looks like it's shaping up to be a great summer!)

< Message edited by chris kilby -- 1/5/2012 9:43:30 AM >

(in reply to danclay77)
Post #: 16
Holy Batgasm - 1/5/2012 9:49:54 AM   
7eke

Wowoweeeee, July cannot come soon enough. Remember boys and girls, its perfectly ok to enjoy TDKR and Prometheus, they're not in competition, theres a month and a half between their release dates

Post #: 17
RE: Oh my... - 1/5/2012 9:51:57 AM   
7eke

quote:

ORIGINAL: waltham1979

I literally just came...every where...all over my monitor, my keyboard, my work colleagues...!!

You dirty dirty boy

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. - Ron Burgundy

(in reply to waltham1979)
Post #: 18
Prometheus V DKR? - 1/5/2012 10:12:05 AM   
keaneye

Where the hell is this lame rivalry bullshit coming from? They're two very different film!

Post #: 19
Ann Hathaway - 1/5/2012 10:23:37 AM   
burtbondy

Is going to kill this film stone dead. Her casting was purely financially driven. To tap into her already established fanbase. That is Nolans real skill. Compromise to fill as many seats as possible.
His politically correct motivated films is everything thats wrong with Hollywood today.

Post #: 20
Ann Hathaway - 1/5/2012 10:24:07 AM   
burtbondy

Is going to kill this film stone dead. Her casting was purely financially driven. To tap into her already established fanbase. That is Nolans real skill. Compromise to fill as many seats as possible.
His politically correct motivated films is everything thats wrong with Hollywood today.

Post #: 21
Looks awesome! - 1/5/2012 10:44:50 AM   
cheekimonki

So, it's finally here.. sooner than expected which was a lovely wee gift to wake up to! Look's brilliant, it didn't get me going as much as the last trailer to be fair, but it does give away a lot more. I noticed *POSSIBLE SPOILER* that Batman and Bane fight a few times, the fight in daylight, the the fight in the water in the batcave and I reckon there will be a fight of some sorts on the bridge where Batman turns around, unless that's the batcave fight. Anyway, Bane will win that fight as you see him walking away with the crushed batman helmet with the waterfall in the background. *SPOILER OVER* The bat looks good, a lot quicker and evasive than I thought it would be. Catwoman looks good! Lay off her! Haha JK, each to their own, but I like her. John Blake gets some screen time here, which has led me to think he has a rather big part in helping to take down Bane. And on that subject, BANE! He looks a bit small for my liking.. I know that's odd considering Tom Hardy is a machine, but I don't know, maybe his arms don't look big enough, not big enough to crush Batman anyway, hopefully I'm proved wrong and looks a lot better on the big screen. His voice is greatly improved from the prologue in IMAX, I understood everything without the need to rewind, his accent though is odd, not enough to distract me though, it's endearing! Bring on July 20th! IMAX! ..ps, why are people comparing it to Prometheus? Why not take it for what it is and go and see both? That's what i'll be doing :) pea suit.

Post #: 22
Looks awesome! - 1/5/2012 10:45:03 AM   
cheekimonki

So, it's finally here.. sooner than expected which was a lovely wee gift to wake up to! Look's brilliant, it didn't get me going as much as the last trailer to be fair, but it does give away a lot more. I noticed *POSSIBLE SPOILER* that Batman and Bane fight a few times, the fight in daylight, the the fight in the water in the batcave and I reckon there will be a fight of some sorts on the bridge where Batman turns around, unless that's the batcave fight. Anyway, Bane will win that fight as you see him walking away with the crushed batman helmet with the waterfall in the background. *SPOILER OVER* The bat looks good, a lot quicker and evasive than I thought it would be. Catwoman looks good! Lay off her! Haha JK, each to their own, but I like her. John Blake gets some screen time here, which has led me to think he has a rather big part in helping to take down Bane. And on that subject, BANE! He looks a bit small for my liking.. I know that's odd considering Tom Hardy is a machine, but I don't know, maybe his arms don't look big enough, not big enough to crush Batman anyway, hopefully I'm proved wrong and looks a lot better on the big screen. His voice is greatly improved from the prologue in IMAX, I understood everything without the need to rewind, his accent though is odd, not enough to distract me though, it's endearing! Bring on July 20th! IMAX! ..ps, why are people comparing it to Prometheus? Why not take it for what it is and go and see both? That's what i'll be doing :) pea suit.

Post #: 23
Looks awesome! - 1/5/2012 10:45:12 AM   
cheekimonki

Post #: 24
Looks awesome! - 1/5/2012 10:46:22 AM   
cheekimonki

So, it's finally here.. sooner than expected which was a lovely wee gift to wake up to! Look's brilliant, it didn't get me going as much as the last trailer to be fair, but it does give away a lot more. I noticed *POSSIBLE SPOILER* that Batman and Bane fight a few times, the fight in daylight, the the fight in the water in the batcave and I reckon there will be a fight of some sorts on the bridge where Batman turns around, unless that's the batcave fight. Anyway, Bane will win that fight as you see him walking away with the crushed batman helmet with the waterfall in the background. *SPOILER OVER* The bat looks good, a lot quicker and evasive than I thought it would be. Catwoman looks good! Lay off her! Haha JK, each to their own, but I like her. John Blake gets some screen time here, which has led me to think he has a rather big part in helping to take down Bane. And on that subject, BANE! He looks a bit small for my liking.. I know that's odd considering Tom Hardy is a machine, but I don't know, maybe his arms don't look big enough, not big enough to crush Batman anyway, hopefully I'm proved wrong and looks a lot better on the big screen. His voice is greatly improved from the prologue in IMAX, I understood everything without the need to rewind, his accent is odd, not enough to distract me though, it's endearing! Bring on July 20th! IMAX! ..ps, why are people comparing it to Prometheus? Why not take it for what it is and go and see both? That's what i'll be doing :) pea suit.

Post #: 25
Sorry - 1/5/2012 10:52:08 AM   
cheekimonki

for the multi posts.. kept saying server is down, my bad!

Post #: 26
My only reservation... - 1/5/2012 11:11:24 AM   
Halfling

...I agree with another post - concerned about Anne Hathaway, though at least Catwoman is a genuine character, unlike the other female 'waste of space' this year i.e. Evangeline Lilly (far more worried about her than 48 fps!!) Trailer looks awesome though

Post #: 27
batman and catwoman on the same side? - 1/5/2012 11:22:31 AM   
The Great Danton

Post #: 28
batman and catwoman on the same side? - 1/5/2012 11:23:31 AM   
The Great Danton

Are they on the same side?
They share the same ride, they fight together,
is catwoman the new Robin?

Post #: 29
batman and catwoman on the same side? - 1/5/2012 11:23:53 AM   
The Great Danton

Are they on the same side?
They share the same ride, they fight together,
is catwoman the new Robin?

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Lands Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI