Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Headhunters hollywood remake ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Headhunters hollywood remake ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Headhunters hollywood remake ? - 24/4/2012 8:20:43 PM   
donethinking

After just watching headhunters and thoroughly enjoying it, I was surprized to see Mark walberg wanting in on the action...he was great in the departed but i cant see him doing as equal a job in a role that requires a bit more subtly...maybe I'm wrong
trouble is i cant think of any mainstream hollywood actors that could fit the bill, i.e. short, good actor and not too good looking..

anyone ??
Post #: 1
RE: Headhunters hollywood remake ? - 26/4/2012 11:20:13 PM   
Porras

Headhunters was great film and I think it`s a mistake to make Hollywood remake of it...and if the main character is played by Mark Whalberg that is just so wrong.Shia Le Boeuf would be a better choice..if they really are making the new version..and maybe Whalberg could play Nikolaj Coster-Waldau`s part(??).

The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo remake was done way to soon after the superior original movie(s) and therefore it lacked the bunch...even though it was very well made all around.
And it`s same thing here.The remake will come too soon after the really good original...(once again)if they really are making the film again.

(in reply to donethinking)
Post #: 2
RE: Headhunters hollywood remake ? - 27/4/2012 8:56:00 AM   
MartinBlank76

I loved the original and while I like Wahlberg I am not sure if he is right for this character.

Ah well, I have an open mind on it all so wait and see.

I'm just a fella. I think beer should be cold and boots should be dusty. I think 911 was bad. And freedom? Well, I think thats just a little bit better.

(in reply to Porras)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Headhunters hollywood remake ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI