Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Uber-Bar Raiser

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Uber-Bar Raiser Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Uber-Bar Raiser - 29/4/2012 1:53:32 AM   
Spaldron

Finally got a chance to see this today. I have to agree with the overall sentiment that this was a complete triumph, a brilliant piece of blockbuster entertainment. The only issue I would have with it is the running time, the relatively inconsequential ending and the over use of CGI but apart from that a film worthy of all the hype and build up, Thor is still the best character and hopefully will make an awesome sequel.

4/5

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to docksidedave)
Post #: 151
RE: Uber-Bar Raiser - 29/4/2012 1:57:48 AM   
NinjaShortbread212

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Finally got a chance to see this today. I have to agree with the overall sentiment that this was a complete triumph, a brilliant piece of blockbuster entertainment. The only issue I would have with it is the running time, the relatively inconsequential ending and the over use of CGI but apart from that a film worthy of all the hype and build up, Thor is still the best character and hopefully will make an awesome sequel.

4/5

Wow, thanks for waiting for me. You'll have to see it twice now!

< Message edited by NinjaShortbread212 -- 29/4/2012 2:59:21 AM >

Art

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 152
best super hero movie yet - 29/4/2012 2:59:43 AM   
bill1e

I won't lie, I wasn't paticularly bothered or much excited about the release of this movie. With all the super hero movies of late I thought what can The Avengers do that hasn't already been done. I mean surely we've already seen the best of Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America etc etc in their own movies right?...wrong! I was more than pleasantly suprised and was happy to see most of the cinema laughing and gasping in amazement practically throughout the whole film. Each character is given equal screen time more or less and I was amazed that I actually found the Black Widow (who I previously thought was utter rubbish in the Iron Man movies) to be one bad ass hot chick. This film was so good the whole cinema was clapping and cheering at the end - something I haven't seen happen in God knows how many years. Oh and for those who don't already know, stick around for after the ending credits for a nice suprise. X-Men take note, this is how it's really done!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 153
RE: Fan Boy Fun - 29/4/2012 7:49:11 AM   
jmebaby25

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmebaby25

quote:

ORIGINAL: nhassell

Thought it was alright. Nowhere near as good as everyone is making out, but still enjoyable.

Yeah - I mostly agree. It was good but had a few noticeable flaws. The review was right - Loki's army were disappointing and I reckon that using Frost Giants instead might have been a better step because they could piggyback off the attachment made in Thor. Instead, these were just throwaway and forgettable.

They weren't "throwaway" though, the reviewer was wrong about that - they are the Chitauri, who are the Ultimate Marvel Universe Skrulls*. They're pretty much the Marvel Universe's biggest Alien race, and hugely important within Avengers-lore. Their appearance will come in to its own with time.

*The name Skrulls is owned by Fox as part of their Fantastic 4 agreement.

Be that as it may, I think that the characters in any film (and I very much enjoyed the Avengers), should stand up on their own without a thorough grounding in the source material.

I make the world wide web a little prettier.
www.hoylandwebdesign.com

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 154
RE: RE: - 29/4/2012 12:21:53 PM   
attakdog

Huge fan of comics and comic book movies, but must confess to not being hugely bowled over by this, might change on a second viewing though.

Some minor gripes:

- Felt it was a little too long and dragged badly in places
- Few too many belly laughs for my liking, which people felt the need to loudly guffaw at for ages afterwards
- Sam Jackson dialled his performance in
- The throwaway army were utterly hopeless. I consider myself somewhat of a walking marvel encyclopedia and I've never heard of these "chikaree"(sp?). Possibly they're fairly new? Either way I never felt like they were any threat whatsoever to the avengers, just riding round on their flying mopeds. If I was made aware who was actually behind their attack (instead of saving it for a post credits scene) I might have felt a bit more danger.
- The giant mechanical dragons were a waste of time. Seeing them on the trailer, thought they would be a mechanical Fin Fan Foom wrecking machine, but no. Instead they were a glorified troop carrier who spent all their screen time meandering round the city brushing against buildings, offering no threat whatsoever (one suplex from the hulk and they're out for the count!) They didn't even breathe fire FFS!
- Would have loved to have seen more of the Hulk, he ws the real standout in this. I'd already seen 90% of his scenes in the trailer. Hope Marvel try the Hulk on his own again with Ruffallo in the role as he was excellent.

Sounds like I really disliked it, which I didn't, just for me a solid three star film and not quite as good as some people are making it out to be.

< Message edited by attakdog -- 29/4/2012 12:24:04 PM >

(in reply to Marky_Mark)
Post #: 155
RE: RE: - 29/4/2012 12:30:13 PM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: attakdog

Huge fan of comics and comic book movies, but must confess to not being hugely bowled over by this, might change on a second viewing though.

Some minor gripes:

- Few too many belly laughs for my liking, which people felt the need to loudly guffaw at for ages afterwards
- The throwaway army were utterly hopeless. I consider myself somewhat of a walking marvel encyclopedia and I've never heard of these "chikaree"(sp?). Possibly they're fairly new? Either way I never felt like they were any threat whatsoever to the avengers, just riding round on their flying mopeds. If I was made aware who was actually behind their attack (instead of saving it for a post credits scene) I might have felt a bit more danger.
- The giant mechanical dragons were a waste of time. Seeing them on the trailer, thought they would be a mechanical Fin Fan Foom wrecking machine, but no. Instead they were a glorified troop carrier who spent all their screen time meandering round the city brushing against buildings, offering no threat whatsoever (one suplex from the hulk and they're out for the count!) They didn't even breathe fire FFS!
- Would have loved to have seen more of the Hulk, he ws the real standout in this. I'd already seen 90% of his scenes in the trailer. Hope Marvel try the Hulk on his own again with Ruffallo in the role as he was excellent.

Sounds like I really disliked it, which I didn't, just for me a solid three star film and not quite as good as some people are making it out to be.

This is the worst I've heard anyone say about it, which says a lot.

(in reply to attakdog)
Post #: 156
RE: RE: - 29/4/2012 3:17:53 PM   
Harley Quinn

quote:

Some minor gripes:

Sorry that's a complaint?

I saw it yesterday and loved it. The screening I was in had people cheering and clapping which I haven't seen in a long time at the cinema.

I don't think I've got a single gripe about the film.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

Owner of the Naughty Milkmaid.

(in reply to attakdog)
Post #: 157
RE: RE: - 29/4/2012 4:00:17 PM   
attakdog

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harley Quinn

quote:

Some minor gripes:

Sorry that's a complaint?

I saw it yesterday and loved it. The screening I was in had people cheering and clapping which I haven't seen in a long time at the cinema.

I don't think I've got a single gripe about the film.

If you're going to watch American Pie I suppose not, but i thought there was a bit too much humour in it, making the tone a bit too comedic at times (I know i didn't pay to see Othello, but still) . Just a minor gripe, didn't ruin the film for me or anything.

(in reply to Harley Quinn)
Post #: 158
Avengers = Awesome - 29/4/2012 6:01:06 PM   
danielthompson99

Just got back from cinema. This is a really good comic book movie!
The challenge with team movies, a'la X-Men is trying to tie a plot together, and let everyone have a fair share of the plot and the action. X-Men was close, however Singer copped out by making Wolvie the lead.
Buffy creator Whedon manages to manage the problem by making it part of the plot. How can such a divergent group actually work together ? He delivers, in spades !
The film is funny, loud, action packed and somewhat touching.
Avengers: Assemble.....damn straight!

< Message edited by danielthompson99 -- 29/4/2012 6:02:14 PM >

Post #: 159
Avengers = Awesome - 29/4/2012 6:02:33 PM   
danielthompson99

ps. Scarlett Johannson is SUPER HOT!

< Message edited by danielthompson99 -- 29/4/2012 6:03:44 PM >

Post #: 160
RE: Fan Boy Fun - 29/4/2012 7:47:55 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: nhassell

Thought it was alright. Nowhere near as good as everyone is making out, but still enjoyable.

Yeah - I mostly agree. It was good but had a few noticeable flaws. The review was right - Loki's army were disappointing and I reckon that using Frost Giants instead might have been a better step because they could piggyback off the attachment made in Thor. Instead, these were just throwaway and forgettable.

They weren't "throwaway" though, the reviewer was wrong about that - they are the Chitauri, who are the Ultimate Marvel Universe Skrulls*. They're pretty much the Marvel Universe's biggest Alien race, and hugely important within Avengers-lore. Their appearance will come in to its own with time.

*The name Skrulls is owned by Fox as part of their Fantastic 4 agreement.

Be that as it may, I think that the characters in any film (and I very much enjoyed the Avengers), should stand up on their own without a thorough grounding in the source material.

I agree with your sentiment completely (not that I feel the same way myself), but I was simply pointing out the factual inaccuracy that you cited from the review. The aliens in the film *are* the ones mooted by many fans in the run up to the films release, and they're not throwaway characters.

(in reply to jmebaby25)
Post #: 161
- 29/4/2012 8:46:51 PM   
TheGodfather

The Avengers
Let me just drop it right away: what is all the fuss about?? For me this was a let-down of the highest order.
I found, especially in the first part, the story to be a mess. Can`t really put my finger on what it really was but it just didn`t feel structured and well written.
The new characters (or those who had a bigger role in this one then in earlier films) were completely uninteresting (Black Widow and Hawkeye) and with the others it just feel like they all did it on auto-pilot and they couldn`t really care about it all. The only one that was cool was Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk.
A superhero film of course needs to have a good bad guy. And if The Avengers is lacking one thing, it`s a decent bad guy. Loki was redicoulous and not bad guy-bad, or you need to be talking about Tom Hiddleston acting performance: with this he undoubtly wins the Overacting Award 2012. He doesn`t give us a bad guy but a charicature of a bad guy...
Another thing that got me on my nerves were the tilted camera angles and, again especially in the first part, messy editing.
The film was also way too long with a 141 minutes running time.
I`m a fan of the superhero genre but this was a real failure in my book...

5,5/10

Post #: 162
The Avengers Review - 29/4/2012 9:13:26 PM   
the film man

With a script that never forgets its heroes' humanity and no shortage of superpowered set pieces, The Avengers lives up to its hype, and raises the bar for Marvel movies.

Post #: 163
Nearly Thor-some - 29/4/2012 9:58:52 PM   
BatSpider

The best thing about the movie is the characters, and their juicy interaction. Icons will Clash! That includes an ever excellent Loki, and a cool new Banner/Hulk . Black Widow also gets a lot more meat this time (oo-er, etc). Plus witty dialogue and good humour making up for the throwaway mass destruction all around.

The worst things were the totally boring video game aliens and the stupid flying monster things. Keep that Transformers-style garbage away from the Marvel franchise, man. Plus I never liked Samuel L Jackson's ham-sized portrayal of Nick Fury and the SHIELD stuff was all kind of off-kilter.

Overall, an entertaining ride due to the main classic characters brought skilfully to the big screen. Couldn't have been easy getting the pieces to fit together, and most of it does work a treat.

Post #: 164
Nearly Thor-some - 29/4/2012 9:58:55 PM   
BatSpider

The best thing about the movie is the characters, and their juicy interaction. Icons will Clash! That includes an ever excellent Loki, and a cool new Banner/Hulk . Black Widow also gets a lot more meat this time (oo-er, etc). Plus witty dialogue and good humour making up for the throwaway mass destruction all around.

The worst things were the totally boring video game aliens and the stupid flying monster things. Keep that Transformers-style garbage away from the Marvel franchise, man. Plus I never liked Samuel L Jackson's ham-sized portrayal of Nick Fury and the SHIELD stuff was all kind of off-kilter.

Overall, an entertaining ride due to the main classic characters brought skilfully to the big screen. Couldn't have been easy getting the pieces to fit together, and most of it does work a treat.

Post #: 165
Almost - 29/4/2012 10:48:59 PM   
gordonsalive

Almost a great film, a few bloated scenes and a so-so first 15 mins but it was an enjoyable popcorn movie. As someone not overly familier with the comics I just didn't get the throw away aliens but the spectacle more then made up for it. And as for Ruffalo/Hulk, worth the price of a ticket alone.

I wonder if anyone can clear something up, how did Thor get back to Earth if the bridge was destroyed? I may have missed it as I saw this at my local small cinema and the volume was turned down so low I could barely hear the dialogue over the pillocks chocking on their popcorn.

'You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.'

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 166
RE: Almost - 29/4/2012 11:17:01 PM   
Cool Breeze

Just got back from seeing it and thought it was a total blast! A very very enjoyable blockbuster full of action and (genuinely funny) humour.As the Empire review says it could have easily been the Tony Stark show,but all the heroes got their chance to shine and was a very satisfying continuation of these heroes stories for the most part.The action scenes were terrific,really well shot (no shaky cam here!) and the cgi was breathtaking.

I do have to say that i found Mark Ruffalo to be rather stiff and wooden as Bruce Banner.I thought Edward Norton was much more likeable in the role and its a shame that Marvel didnt invite him to the party (if anything just for continuitys sake).Also while a lot of Hulks scenes were funny,he did come very close to being a big green Jar Jar Binks in this movie.The creatures appearance seemed to me to be more cartoonish as he appeared in the Ang Lee film and not the lean green wrecking machine he was in the 2008 film.They also seemed to abandon the whole concept of Banners accelerated heart rate triggering his transformations that was established in the Norton film.

I also found it odd that they took the time to show what happened to Thors love Jane Foster, but not even show Cap asking what happened to Peggy Carter and if she was even still around? surely it would have been the one of the first questions he had on waking up in the present day?

Overall though a hugely enjoyable blockbuster movie and i look forward to seeing it again soon.

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 29/4/2012 11:18:39 PM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to gordonsalive)
Post #: 167
RE: - 29/4/2012 11:45:50 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGodfather

The Avengers
Let me just drop it right away: what is all the fuss about?? For me this was a let-down of the highest order.
I found, especially in the first part, the story to be a mess. Can`t really put my finger on what it really was but it just didn`t feel structured and well written.
The new characters (or those who had a bigger role in this one then in earlier films) were completely uninteresting (Black Widow and Hawkeye) and with the others it just feel like they all did it on auto-pilot and they couldn`t really care about it all. The only one that was cool was Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk.
A superhero film of course needs to have a good bad guy. And if The Avengers is lacking one thing, it`s a decent bad guy. Loki was redicoulous and not bad guy-bad, or you need to be talking about Tom Hiddleston acting performance: with this he undoubtly wins the Overacting Award 2012. He doesn`t give us a bad guy but a charicature of a bad guy...
Another thing that got me on my nerves were the tilted camera angles and, again especially in the first part, messy editing.

5,5/10

While I don't think I'd go this low in my damning of the film, I had similar issues with it. I'd disagree with your condemnation of Black Widow and Hawkeye - I'd actually like to see a film exploring their past, tbh. But otherwise, your complaints are the same as mine: I'd just say that the positives were there as well.

One thing that bugged me about Hulk was:

First Hulk-out: UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE. HULK V BLACK WIDOW. AAAAAARGH THE CRAZY MASSIVE STAR DESTROYER-A-LIKE SHIP WILL CRASH BECAUSE OF THE HULK.

A short time later...

"Oh yeah, I can totes control my anger cos I'm always angry. Let's go and be awesome and smash shit up." (Including a side-punch to Thor, in the funniest moment of the film.)

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 168
RE: RE: - 30/4/2012 12:02:24 AM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGodfather

The Avengers

5,5/10

While I don't think I'd go this low in my damning of the film, I had similar issues with it. I'd disagree with your condemnation of Black Widow and Hawkeye - I'd actually like to see a film exploring their past, tbh. But otherwise, your complaints are the same as mine: I'd just say that the positives were there as well.

First Hulk-out: UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE. HULK V BLACK WIDOW. AAAAAARGH THE CRAZY MASSIVE STAR DESTROYER-A-LIKE SHIP WILL CRASH BECAUSE OF THE HULK.

A short time later...

"Oh yeah, I can totes control my anger cos I'm always angry. Let's go and be awesome and smash shit up." (Including a side-punch to Thor, in the funniest moment of the film.)

I pretty much agree with what you said there about Hulk.The characterisation seemed inconsistent.and while the side punch to Thor was funny,i think ol' greenskin was used too much as comic relief.

Oh and .... SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET.....was that Thanos in the post credits scene?

< Message edited by Cool Breeze -- 30/4/2012 12:05:17 AM >

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 169
RE: RE: - 30/4/2012 12:16:40 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

A short time later...

He was being manipulated by Loki in the first scene. There are three separate references to it,one of which is the sequence during which Scarlett figures out his plan.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 170
RE: RE: - 30/4/2012 12:17:26 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Oh and .... SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET.....was that Thanos in the post credits scene?

SPOILERS

Yep.

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 171
RE: RE: - 30/4/2012 1:44:12 AM   
Spaldron

To add to my assessment upthread my only gripes of the film were....

A) The Chitauri were completely throwaway cannon fodder with zero introduction, backstory or credible motivation other than "we want to rule the Earth blah, blah, blah" same old evil villain bullshit and....

B) SPOILERS It seemed way too convenient how Hawkeye managed to just break Loki's spell in the space of one scene. One minute he's Mr Evil killing everyone the next he's normal again. Should've had more work on that bit. And finally.....

C) The 3D wasn't worth it one bit, too dark. 2D is the way forward.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 172
RE: Avengers Assemble - 30/4/2012 10:02:30 AM   
piginapoke

duplicate post - not my fault!

< Message edited by piginapoke -- 30/4/2012 10:05:55 AM >

Films seen this year

Wreck it Ralph - 3/5
Evil Dead 3/5

Post #: 173
RE: Avengers Assemble - 30/4/2012 10:02:37 AM   
piginapoke

< Message edited by piginapoke -- 30/4/2012 10:07:30 AM >

Films seen this year

Wreck it Ralph - 3/5
Evil Dead 3/5

Post #: 174
RE: Avengers Assemble - 30/4/2012 10:03:26 AM   
piginapoke

< Message edited by piginapoke -- 30/4/2012 10:09:22 AM >

Films seen this year

Wreck it Ralph - 3/5
Evil Dead 3/5

Post #: 175
RE: Avengers Assemble - 30/4/2012 10:04:27 AM   
piginapoke

i concur with the statements that it wasn't as good as everyone makes it out to be, 3 out of 5. Lack of focus,lack of empathy for characters, rather weak enemy and a feeling of lack of control about it didn't make me warm to this film by numbers movie.

Commendable job though in getting the characters together with enough exposition for people who've not seen the previous films, and The Avengers felt like a match for each other when they had their squabbles with each other but I didn't warm to it.

Part of me didn't take to it when I saw the method of aliens arrival on Earth, very similar to a cliffhanger episode of CGI kid's programme ReBoot (Web World Wars) but not as good.

Being an aircraft geek my first glance at those planes on the helicarrier didn't help either. Harriers in service with JSF?, Alphajets? WTF? No F-18s, UCAV ?? Someone didn't do their research for the film or maybe Shield spent their entire black project budget on those four wacking great big propellers).

And why bother making quite an impressive looking CGI vehicle go invisible?
Why didn't Scarlet keep using the aliens guns. I'd use them over a hand pistol anyday.

Some snippets of the film were overplayed, Coulsons death/mourning, Hulk/Harry Dean Stanton.

And why bother having any scenes of drama rescuing civilians (i.e. the bus in New York) when entire skyscrapers are being levelled without a thought for the civilians in them. Maybe better to have a better use of drama/feeling by having an Avenger in trouble being rescued by another (Black Widow being rescued by Hawkeye or Hulk?)

Note to Nick Fury and Hawkeye. When someone says that an object of incredible energy potential is starting to overload/spike (or whatever it was doing), don't stand mere feet away from it. Health and Safety would have a field day.

Loved the saucy reference by Loki in Loki/BW scene.

Loki was best character although Brucer Banner was good too. RDJ is annoying me now.

Best laugh. Hulk's response to Loki being a God.

< Message edited by piginapoke -- 30/4/2012 10:10:48 AM >

Films seen this year

Wreck it Ralph - 3/5
Evil Dead 3/5

Post #: 176
RE: Avengers Assemble - 30/4/2012 10:04:38 AM   
piginapoke

< Message edited by piginapoke -- 30/4/2012 10:06:26 AM >

Films seen this year

Wreck it Ralph - 3/5
Evil Dead 3/5

Post #: 177
RE: RE: - 30/4/2012 10:10:57 AM   
Rob

I really enjoyed it but it's not without it's gripes.

Firstly I tried to watch it in 2D but had to leave half way through as the cinema I was in was more akin to a Zoo. People constantly chattering and throwing food and generally behaving like idiots. The second attempt was 3D (which I hate) and was incredibly dark.

I thought it took quite a while to get going but when it found it's stride it was hugely entertaining and exciting enough to cover any plot holes etc.

The Chitauri were useless and whilst I'm fully aware that they are the Ultimate Universes Skrulls they certainly displayed none of the traditional "Skrulling" abilities which begs the question why use them when you're simply going to have them as cannon-fodder.

I too thought that Hulk's motivation was inconsistent at best and although it's alluded to that Loki was manipulating it was never fully explained.

However, all in all thoroughly enjoyed it and spent most of the time grinning like a big kid.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 178
RE: Almost - 30/4/2012 10:20:59 AM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

I also found it odd that they took the time to show what happened to Thors love Jane Foster, but not even show Cap asking what happened to Peggy Carter and if she was even still around? surely it would have been the one of the first questions he had on waking up in the present day?

Working cut of the film was apparently 3+hrs long, so there'll hopefully be something like 45mins or so of deleted scenes to come for home release. One of them is a scene where Steve meets Peggy as she is now, an old woman. Joss said he hated having to cut it because it's really touching stuff, but it wasn't essential to the Avengers storyline. (I'd argue that it was essential for Cpt America's arc but hey, I'm not the director!)

I saw the film yesterday and loved it. For all the reasons already mentioned it's silly (especially the Captain Scarlet-esque technology - how many billions would that Helicarrier thing cost, if it's even feasible to build something like that?!), but great fun from start to finish. Entertaining, intelligently characterised and a superb example of how to marshall an ensemble cast packing genuine star power throughout. Am I alone in thinking that the final act pyrotechnics are a wee bit similar, in visual terms, to Transformers 3?

One final question. I saw the extra scene during the credits, but was there anything more at the end?

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 179
A TRIUMPH! - 30/4/2012 10:22:20 AM   
MrkyMrk

Right up there standing shoulder to shoulder with the superhero movie greats.

Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Uber-Bar Raiser Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI