Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets I... - 19/4/2012 10:24:57 AM   
AttackoftheHerbals

Hey everyone

Last time I was on here I was talking about the no-budget movie we were making up here in Aberdeen. Well now I am happy to come back and say it is being released on DVD in the UK on the 25th of June with releases in Germany, Scandinavia and the USA have all been confirmed.

"Attack of the Herbals" doesn't star anyone famous, it isn't going to win any oscars but it is a lot of fun.

It's available for pre-order on play/amazon/hmv and will be released in stores across the country.

Not bad going for a bunch of mates with no money shooting a movie on their weekends when we should've been getting drunk!

Post #: 1
RE: Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie ge... - 5/9/2012 12:34:51 PM   
AttackoftheHerbals

Now the movie has officially launched in the US. Everyone is delighted, just a shame we can't give up our day jobs :(

Working on a new horror project, less comedy and more gore. Will keep everyone who's interested updated on the "what are you up to" thread. Shooting will probably depend on Aberdeenshire's amazingly unrelaible weather!

Herbals is available on lovefilm if anyone can sit through our no-budget movie, we'd love to hear what you think. Give us a shout on facebook following the link below

Hopefull hear from you soon

Herbals on Facebook

(in reply to AttackoftheHerbals)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Attack of the Herbals - No Budget Aberdeen movie gets International release! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI