Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Changing Faces Of The Hulk

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Changing Faces Of The Hulk Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Changing Faces Of The Hulk - 13/4/2012 12:02:37 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 14/4/2012 10:17:10 AM   
Lirik

Bana is still my favorite Banner, though I'm not sure about Hulk.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
The Incredible Hulk - 14/4/2012 2:32:33 PM   
Count Karnstein

I thought the 2008 version got unjust criticism, i thought it was ok, especially the end fight with the Abomination. It really felt like the comics. And the AA type battle against relapse was neat. Although nothing beats Ang Lee's battle against the gamma-infused pooches.

Can't wait for Avengers' Hulk, i reckon Ruffalo would do a perfect Banner.

Also, nothing comes close to the theme tune from the TV series.

Post #: 3
Ruffalo is perfect for Joss's Giant - 16/4/2012 7:50:08 AM   
Fellmeister

I saw an advanced screening of The Avengers yesterday. I'd love to say the hulk is a highlight but that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the film. It's a highlight amongst many highlights. I loved the film and can't wait to see it again.

Post #: 4
Ruffalo will Suck - 19/4/2012 12:10:20 PM   
RamGupta

Yeah he's probably a decent fresh face, but no-one can really emulate Norton's skills. If I was Marvel or whatever, I'd have paid Norton. Anything.

Post #: 5
I like Hulk with a bit of meat on him ... - 20/4/2012 2:51:34 PM   
Nicky C

The 2008 one wasn't bad, by any stretch of the imagination, but I always imagine him as a backstreet brawler type rather than a 0% body fat, tofu-eating gym monkey. I think it's more important to get a sense of his weight. He's a juggernaut, not a muscle car. Charlie Bronson, not Dwayne Johnson. Like I say, I think they all look brilliant, and I still really like the ambitious nature of the 2003 version (which looks even more ballsy with age - saw it again on SKY a couple of weeks ago and was blown away that they let Lee get away with so many far-out ideas, especially the stage theatre-like confrontation between Bruce and his father). New one looks especially cool though. Nothing says 'I have massive green balls' like a few tufts of back hair!

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> The Changing Faces Of The Hulk Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI