Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

10 Step Guide To Surviving First Contact With Alien Races

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> 10 Step Guide To Surviving First Contact With Alien Races Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10 Step Guide To Surviving First Contact With Alien Races - 11/4/2012 4:27:25 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
11. Stay Away - 11/4/2012 4:27:25 PM   
jwhite83

For example: Alien, District 9, Promethius, Alien vs Predator, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

As your mother would say 'Don't touch what is not yours', or you might just have something jumping out of your chest or turn into a prawn. If science fiction films haven't told us something, it's that if you leave aliens alone they might leave you alone.

Just don't trust any of them. Even that E.T. fella looks dangerious, would you let an alien take your son on a flying bike ride, even if he was the nicest alien you had ever met? What if Elliott had fallen off his bike in mid flight!?!

STAY AWAY!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
quick correction - 12/4/2012 1:09:07 PM   
CapCanuck

a quick correction: there are no aliens of any sort in the film Outland.

Otherwise, an amusing article :)

Post #: 3
Or..... - 12/4/2012 9:07:10 PM   
Bleaz79

They're here to kick start our evolution & only make us aware of this by a cult set up by a bad sci-fi writer & promoted by chief of propaganda Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. We can then use our latent alien knowledge to defeat 17ft turds when they invade! Travolta told us!!!
& were you meaning OutlandER rather than Outland?

Post #: 4
RE: quick correction - 13/4/2012 3:25:33 PM   
Helen OHara

quote:

ORIGINAL: CapCanuck

a quick correction: there are no aliens of any sort in the film Outland.

Otherwise, an amusing article :)

Damn, that was meant to be Outlander in both instances. It should now be corrected.

"I never understood drinking. It isn't good for your looks, and it cuts down on what you are. I never wanted to cut down on what I am." - Mae West

"Movies are forever, and sex doesn't last" - Mae West.

(in reply to CapCanuck)
Post #: 5
Why no FIRST CONTACT? - 14/4/2012 10:00:57 AM   
FirstContact

Thought the absence of STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT was a bit odd given the theme. Clearly as we learn from its final sequences - you welcome the aliens, offer them refreshments and introduce them to rock music - us and them then live long and prosper!

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> 10 Step Guide To Surviving First Contact With Alien Races Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI