Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 26/4/2012 4:48:59 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emyr Thy King

But I enjoyed this film, you didn't. Just curious to know how else you would've liked it. and yes I'd like that approach as its original and hasn't really been attempted as far as I recall.

If it was fun - like the first 10 minutes suggested it could be.
If it had set-pieces that were actually memorable.
If they had actually bothered to use Liam Neeson.
If they had a less hateful protagonist.
If they had no island subplot whatsoever.
If it had just been more than essentially an elaborate portrayal of literally playing the board game.
If they bothered to give the aliens some sort of character or motivation or insight or something!
If it were 20 to 30 minutes shorter.
If Peter McNicol took matters into his own hands.

quote:

Haha oh come now, no need to deploy countermeasures and be defensive. I merely pointed out the comical nature of having to explain something a few times. Lighten up Ralph.

So what's all that sticky finger gibberish about then?

And I didn't realise we were on first name terms? I sincerely hope you followed the blog link in my sig to obtain that information, otherwise I'm very scared.

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 91
RE: Battleship - 26/4/2012 4:50:39 PM   
GCH

This was almost exactly what I expected, ie spectacular nonsense. We just accept the spectacle nowadays don't we? This gave real value in explosions, effects etc, and even included a game of Battleships and Cruisers - I havent played that for years. One amazing plot twist that no one seems to have mentioned is that Rihanna keeps her clothes on. Who saw that coming?

If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 92
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 26/4/2012 5:14:29 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris
If it was fun - like the first 10 minutes suggested it could be.
If it had set-pieces that were actually memorable.
If they had actually bothered to use Liam Neeson.
If they had a less hateful protagonist.
If they had no island subplot whatsoever.
If it had just been more than essentially an elaborate portrayal of literally playing the board game.
If they bothered to give the aliens some sort of character or motivation or insight or something!
If it were 20 to 30 minutes shorter.
If Peter McNicol took matters into his own hands.

Righto
Fine
O.K
I see
Ah-huh
Got it
Definitely
Of course
Yes - John Nichol? They already did Flight of the Navigator...oh hang on, I'm getting myself mixed up. Ah Peter MacNicol, he was underused but then I liked Admiral Shane's dressing down of him.

Personally I would've stripped the Transformers element of the film. Ditched any reference to the rest of the world. Possibly kept the action centered around Hawaii but not on it and just had the military characters involved. And essentially made it a fleet on fleet battle but keep the 'blind firing' element of the story. I think that's where they missed a beat here. And possibly at some point, gone for a Crimson Tide vibe in the sense that you have this taut, tense and claustrophobic action at sea but with aliens. It's waiting to be made frankly. I thought copying over the tactical aspects of the boardgame was fine and actually creative but they ought to have lost the trimmings such as the pegs.

quote:

So what's all that sticky finger gibberish about then?

I should be asking you what that earlier gibberish was about (ref: the rant). Qwerty --> keyboard reference --> occasionally type nonsensically.

quote:

And I didn't realise we were on first name terms? I sincerely hope you followed the blog link in my sig to obtain that information, otherwise I'm very scared.

We're not, otherwise we would've called each other twats. No need to start soiled underpants drill, your blog link was where I got it from. If I was apologetic I would offer a Cadbury's Twirl but I'm not.

quote:

ORIGINAL: GCH

One amazing plot twist that no one seems to have mentioned is that Rihanna keeps her clothes on. Who saw that coming?

Perhaps she's gearing up for the sequel? Battletits.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 26/4/2012 6:46:45 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 93
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 26/4/2012 5:40:10 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

Personally I would've stripped the Transformers element of the film. Ditched any reference to the rest of the world. Possibly kept the action centered around Hawaii but not on it and just had the military characters involved. And essentially made it a fleet on fleet battle but keep the 'blind firing' element of the story. I think that's where they missed a beat here. And possibly at some point, gone for a Crimson Tide vibe in the sense that you have this taut, tense and claustrophobic action at sea but with aliens. It's waiting to be made frankly. I thought copying over the tactical aspects of the boardgame was fine and actually creative but they ought to have lost the trimmings such as the pegs.

Well you've already devised a better film than Peter Berg has.

quote:

I should be asking you what that earlier gibberish was about (ref: the rant). Qwerty --> keyboard reference --> occasionally nonsensical.

Well I apologise if I didn't attempt to provide an in-depth critique over a film that's pretty much deserving of none. Some films you want to analyse, some you want to discuss, others you just want to have a incessant rant over because it pisses you off that they are accepted as adequate mainstream entertainment. What's the problem with that? It was entirely your prerogative to take sly digs at me in your review. Forgive me for acting a little defensive as a result.

quote:

We're not, otherwise we would've called each other twats. No need to start soiled underpants drill, your blog link was where I got it from. If I was apologetic I would offer a Cadbury's Twirl but I'm not.

That's a pity, I could do with one right now.

< Message edited by Qwerty Norris -- 26/4/2012 5:43:08 PM >

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 94
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 26/4/2012 6:03:59 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

Well you've already devised a better film than Peter Berg has.

Problem is no studio or certainly a major studio would want to back such a story. As they'd want enough 'everydayman' stock characters in there to make a financially meaty broth. Maybe I ought to write a script or something heh.

quote:

Well I apologise if I didn't attempt to provide an in-depth critique over a film that's pretty much deserving of none. Some films you want to analyse, some you want to discuss, others you just want to have a incessant rant over because it pisses you off that they are accepted as adequate mainstream entertainment. What's the problem with that? It was entirely your prerogative to take sly digs at me in your review. Forgive me for acting a little defensive as a result.

I wasn't taking digs otherwise I wouldn't have been so kind. I was taken aback by your reaction to it which slightly came across as someone being scolded with a hot iron and then be flattened by a grand piano. Although if some would wish to attribute the viewing experience of the film to such an ordeal (or worse) then it's understandable. Personally I just like someone to delineate why they do or do not like a film, without any hysterics or histrionics. And by the way I do agree with you over the quality of cinema. And sadly the film's dive depth is very shallow but I found it hard to dislike the film because I personally enjoyed the 'bang bang' moments. Which may make you and others take me for an idiot but I do enjoy spectacle and I thought it was on display here (admittedly sparsely). The whole thing with what passes for adequate mainstream entertainment is down to the audience as well. Basic market economics. If people were to vote en masse with their wallet then the studios would be inclined to do otherwise. And of course there's the pressures on the studio to go for mass market appeal to get a greater return to please the shareholders, the execs and keep people in jobs.

quote:

That's a pity, I could do with one right now.

I feel guilty now and morally obligated. Here you go:

Give us a Twirl

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 26/4/2012 6:06:59 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

Post #: 95
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 26/4/2012 7:29:41 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

Problem is no studio or certainly a major studio would want to back such a story. As they'd want enough 'everydayman' stock characters in there to make a financially meaty broth. Maybe I ought to write a script or something heh.

I say that you hop to it.....right now!

But you're probably right. Unless you want to be Brett Ratner's eunuch or something, it's unlikely to fly.

quote:

I wasn't taking digs otherwise I wouldn't have been so kind. I was taken aback by your reaction to it which slightly came across as someone being scolded with a hot iron and then be flattened by a grand piano.
Although if some would wish to attribute the viewing experience of the film to such an ordeal (or worse) then it's understandable. Personally I just like someone to delineate why they do or do not like a film, without any hysterics or histrionics. And by the way I do agree with you over the quality of cinema. And sadly the film's dive depth is very shallow but I found it hard to dislike the film because I personally enjoyed the 'bang bang' moments. Which may make you and others take me for an idiot but I do enjoy spectacle and I thought it was on display here (admittedly sparsely).

Easier to please yes, but an idiot? Certainly not.

Perhaps I was being hysterical in my rant, but I guess it was born out of feeling incredibly bored to the point I felt cheated & insulted that this was being presented to the masses as adequate escapist 'brain at the door' entertainment, which for me it isn't. Films with aliens should not make me yawn as much - but this one did. I respect the fact that some don't share this point of view, but hey, different strokes & that.

quote:

The whole thing with what passes for adequate mainstream entertainment is down to the audience as well. Basic market economics. If people were to vote en masse with their wallet then the studios would be inclined to do otherwise. And of course there's the pressures on the studio to go for mass market appeal to get a greater return to please the shareholders, the execs and keep people in jobs.

For sure. Mainstream audiences are and have always been complicit in rubbish being churned out at the multiplexes. I strongly suspect the appearance of Rhianna for example played a significant part in attracting people to go and see it - possibly more than anything else.

Then again, that doesn't mean we should automatically settle for less. You already detailed a better film. And a director with a decent grasp of set pieces could have injected some much needed "WOAH" into proceedings, as opposed to..."meh..."

quote:

I feel guilty now and morally obligated. Here you go:

Give us a Twirl

Where did you find that? An imp's party pack?

Gesture appreciated all the same....

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 96
RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched - 27/4/2012 3:41:44 AM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

I say that you hopper to it.....right now!

But you're probably right. Unless you want to be Brett Ratner's eunuch or something, it's unlikely to fly.

Of course I'm right. I'd have to use that line from Topgun: "No, you can be mine!" although I wouldn't have much use for a eunuch (which would make it seem as though I'm some Quantum Leaping Sam Beckettesque über feminist trapped in a man's body)..

quote:

Easier to please yes, but an idiot? Certainly not.

A tad condescending sir, I'd rather the term more forgiving. As I'm not one to devour every single output from Hollywood without question. But...I'll admit to being very fond of Battle: LA which again has certain weaknesses. But for me I love the sheer spectacle of alien invasion films. The visual palette of such films provides scope for striking imagery if done correctly and I think at its heart, offers a terrifying and unsettling premise. Plus I see them as an extension of space and the universe for that matter. It's a violent, hostile and harsh place afterall. Any species that can endure living in such an environment, is it any wonder they'd be unfriendly?

quote:

Perhaps I was being hysterical in my rant, but I guess it was born out of feeling incredibly bored to the point I felt cheated & insulted that this was being presented to the masses as adequate escapist 'brain at the door' entertainment, which for me it isn't. Films with aliens should not make me yawn as much - but this one did. I respect the fact that some don't share this point of view, but hey, different strokes & that.

I'll admit they wasted what acting talent they used. I think Alexander Skarsgård and Liam Neeson ought to have had much greater roles and not be relegated to supporting roles. I think the premise of an international wargames exercise being interrupted by E.T is a pretty good one and it offers a different backdrop to what we're usually accustomed to in the sub-genre. And despite all the guffaws about the source material, I don't see a problem with it. Again, it goes back to the tactical side of the game, over which you can overlay drama and the rest of it. People applaud films about a guy who dresses up as a giant bat with an obliging butler or a group of superheroes who would fit more easily into a cosplay anorak group than mainstream cinema. Yet they balk at something equally fantastical and by extension for them 'ridiculous'. I detest that sort of hypocrisy. You either go with something completely or reject it, rather than take a cherry picking approach. I think with a very assured and talented scriptwriter, you can almost take any idea which from the outset may ostensibly seem ludicrous and turn it into a cogent and workable story with a working logic to it. I think the real problem here is not that "Hollywood's running out of ideas" but they simply can't/won't hire the scriptwriters that are willing to adapt interesting ideas into something engaging and divert from convention and be more experimental perhaps.

quote:

For sure. Mainstream audiences are and have always been complicit in rubbish being churned out at the multiplexes. I strongly suspect the appearance of Rhianna for example played a significant part in attracting people to go and see it - possibly more than anything else.

Probably, her casting definitely smelled of corporate peddling-meddling rubbish. She did O.K in the film considering her limitations. I personally would've gone with someone like Ginnifer Goodwin. To me the idea of 'star appeal' seems horribly anachronistic as though we're still in the 1940's, but it seems to have some staying power with the masses as it were.

quote:

Then again, that doesn't mean we should automatically settle for less. You already detailed a better film. And a director with a decent grasp of set pieces could have injected some much needed "WOAH" into proceedings, as opposed to..."meh..."

I watched the film again last night (with someone else) and the grid battle was a bit short but I thought it was odd why Peter Berg chose to intersperse the action with scenes on the island. It just broke the 'tension' and I suspect just padded out what little there was. Perhaps it shows the creators's unease at blatantly referencing a key part of the boardgame or they simply just didn't know what else to do with it. I think for "much needed WOAH" with added Keanu Reeves, they could have used the spectacle of a fleet on fleet engagement in a big naval melee or maelstrom as I said before. Kind of make it a more protracted battle in the vein of the Battle of Midway. Which would then have opened up the 'international front' without it listing so much towards American involvement. They could then end up with a one-on-one broadside fest with a greater sense of desperation at play. At some point they could've made a WW2 type torpedo run with fighter aircraft or something. So we're not just watching warships (as entertaining as that would be) and also get a sense of the strategic and tactical side of naval warfare.

quote:

Where did you find that? An imp's party pack?

Gesture appreciated all the same....

I had to beg, borrow and steal for it. A bit like George Osborne with the economy, you'll have to take bitesize chunks out of it.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 27/4/2012 3:43:34 AM >

Post #: 97
Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 27/4/2012 6:30:02 PM   
Emyr Thy King

I'm sure many of the Scots here (Rgirv and Qwerty *ahem*) would be thrilled to know there's a post-credits scene for the film . Oh dreary me I hear you say! I can confirm it's genuine as I did stay for the credits even though I had no idea there'd be a post-credits sequence. It's a bit off-kilter ("drop 'yer kegs and run lads!") but clear sequel bait. I have to be honest I had more of a chance understanding the Japanese subtitles than what the Scots were saying...anyway, enjoy:

OS grid reference NN

Post #: 98
RE: Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 27/4/2012 9:57:39 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

I'm sure many of the Scots here (Rgirv and Qwerty *ahem*) would be thrilled to know there's a post-credits scene for the film . Oh dreary me I hear you say! I can confirm it's genuine as I did stay for the credits even though I had no idea there'd be a post-credits sequence. It's a bit off-kilter ("drop 'yer kegs and run lads!") but clear sequel bait. I have to be honest I had more of a chance understanding the Japanese subtitles than what the Scots were saying...anyway, enjoy:

OS grid reference NN

Is this actually for real?

To be honest I have no way of confirming it, because as soon as 'directed by Peter Berg' came upon the screen, myself & the missus pretty much bolted out of our seats.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 99
RE: Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 27/4/2012 10:01:50 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Judging by internet chatter it is, fuck a duck!

It's bloody awful as well...

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 100
RE: Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 27/4/2012 10:21:54 PM   
Scruffybobby

Pretty sure it is real. If you remember there's a throwaway reference in the film to part of the damaged ship landing in Scotland - guess this is a payoff to that.  It really doesn't seem to gel with the rest of the film though.

I want to taste you like yogurt.

Post #: 101
RE: Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 27/4/2012 11:03:08 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

Pretty sure it is real. If you remember there's a throwaway reference in the film to part of the damaged ship landing in Scotland - guess this is a payoff to that.  It really doesn't seem to gel with the rest of the film though.

Now that you mention it, I do remember Scotland being referenced in some round table discussion that Peter McNicol was involved in.

And you're right, it's definitely out of step with the rest of the film.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 102
RE: Flowers and Football tops and an alien.. - 28/4/2012 12:41:10 AM   
Emyr Thy King

I take it you're a follower of Peter MacNicol? I liked his work in Numb3rs. Didn't have much to do in the film except shout at people and boss them around . Liked what the admiral said to him about the only way he'd send a plane into the barrier was if the Sec Def was a co-pilot! I agree, the post-credits scene doesn't mesh with the rest of the film and it looks like a last minute pick-up shot by a second-unit director or something. But it sets up a potential sequel should they wish to go full-steam ahead with it. Scotland's an interesting choice, with prior naval warfare history such as Scapa Flow. They could do something with the North Sea reminiscent of a bigger Battle of the North Cape type scenario. I remember Scotland being mentioned in addition to Germany and possibly France. I think even Iowa in the U.S may have been mentioned. So who knows.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 28/4/2012 1:39:40 AM >

Post #: 103
RE: Battleship - 25/5/2012 7:09:47 AM   
Phubbs

Battleship

'they ain't gonna sink this battleship no way!'

So without talking too much about the classic boardgame from my childhood this is BATTLESHIP!
Aliens come to earth and land in the sea near some US battleships, they are unfriendly, the ships engage in sea warfare and the humans win (check..the Americans save the world). Is that a spoiler? no no no no no, well yes but I think I can safely say everyone should realise this.

So 'Independence Day' at sea you say? well your pretty darn right mateys, this is indeed a complete rip of that errr classic alien invasion flick. The film is VERY by the numbers in every department, unbelievably cliched to the hilt and really very stupid. Oh and I forgot in this film they don't get the President to muck in oh no, they get all the old age ex-sailor pensioners to get stuck in haha ave it!

Is it good? hmmm well sort of, you know what will happen every bloody inch of the way no question, Taylor Kitsch's character is utterly predictable with his rebellious ways at first, then drafted into the Navy (this doesn't feel right), still a bit of a 'Jack the lad' in service, but turns into a leader of men when the shit hits the fan, grrrr leader of MEN!.

Casting Rihanna really didn't help this film one bit, right from the get go it gave the film a bad vibe of tacky sci-fi, she is also in damn near every fudging shot! plus she isn't that pretty looking without her usual swathes of makeup. Neeson is the other big name...why? dunno, lets move on.

OK so the effects are average really, the cgi on show isn't much, it doesn't look as nice as previous alien invasion films in my view. Does the job but overall the alien ships are uninspired and look like a cross between Transformer toys and Zoids toys (yep that's an 80's thing), didn't wanna mention Transformers but I had to .

The aliens themselves look a bit poor to be honest, humanoid with dumb facial expressions and these daft looking goatees on their chins that look like a patch of sea anemones. Their suits are better and made me think of 'Halo' somewhat, some nice futuristic spacesuit designs going on with 'Predator' vision inside their visors.
Again the weaponry the aliens use was uninspired and dull, their ships fire these boring shaped canister things that hit their targets but do nothing, after a few seconds they then explode...like wow! I since found out they are suppose to be shaped like the pegs in the boardgame of which this is based, yeah kinda stupid idea right there. They also fire Sonic the Hedgehog type mechanical metallic 'fury ball/disc' things that seem to have a mind of their own and zip all over the show seemingly blowing things up when they make contact.  In short I'm sure the aliens could of destroyed all the humans very quickly if they really wanted to.

I can see what they have tried to do here and I don't blame them with the aliens/alien invasion obsession doing the rounds but its just come along too late. Completely zilch originality so don't go expecting anything new and cool looking but it is reasonably pretty looking at times. The football (soccer) game at the start is hilariously bad (all football wise UK viewers I'm sure will agree) and stay till after the end credits for an extra scene (sequel much?).

Nice try for a cash in on the current bandwagon but these things don't always work do they (-_-), strike two for Kitsch (who is this guy?) and will Hollywood ever learn? stupid question that really. This battleship has well n truly sunk...zing!

< Message edited by Phubbs -- 25/5/2012 4:46:36 PM >

Post #: 104
RE: Battleship - 23/8/2012 1:03:54 AM   
Rgirvan44

I now think this is the worst movie of the summer - but I really want to know how the aliens worked with regard to shooting/non-shooting. Was there a previous draft where they were a peaceful race?

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Phubbs)
Post #: 105
Good Film - 24/8/2012 4:18:09 PM   
newmovies0189

i liked this film there were some call parts but the one thing that let it down was it was a little bit to long like instead of two hours and a bit it could have been like one hour and forty-five mins ( if you cut the boring bits out) but its a good watch.

Post #: 106
actually really good fun - 15/9/2012 11:18:17 AM   
mclane1

expected the worse but this aint a bad movie at all and despite reviews has its tongue firmly in its cheak- as proven with the line "who actually says that!" . nice pace, good effects, plot a bit weak granted but overall not a bad, fun, dumb actioner at sea.

Post #: 107
RE: actually really good fun - 21/11/2012 12:34:54 PM   
Vitamin F

What an expensive load of shit.
Couldn't connect with this on any emotional level - not funny, not suspenseful, not exciting, and wall-to-wall CGI is seriously dull to watch for 2 hours without some sort of decent plotting.
When a film like this doesn't even offer brain-off escapism on a basic level then it's an epic fail for me. Godawful.

(in reply to mclane1)
Post #: 108
RE: actually really good fun - 21/11/2012 1:01:24 PM   
Russ Whitfield

I really enjoyed it. It was fun and didn't take itself too seriously and it even had a penalty shoot out (a nod towards the hit and miss nature of the boardgame? No, I'm over thinking that).

Japanese bloke should have been English, though. Then we'd

SPOILERS

Have won a penalty shoot out for once.

No, I loved it - two hours of silly entertainment.

www.soldiergirlsmovie.com/
www.i-spimovie.com/

(in reply to Vitamin F)
Post #: 109
Great Fun - 4/12/2012 6:09:09 PM   
rcrofty7

This is a film called battleship it isn't some oscar nominated movie it is simply just a fun movie with some humour, decent action and yes Rock music I liked it.

Post #: 110
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Boatswain's call....a bit too high pitched Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI