Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Titanic 3D's London Premiere

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Titanic 3D's London Premiere Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Titanic 3D's London Premiere - 28/3/2012 9:13:27 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
titanic - 28/3/2012 9:13:27 PM   
bogman2099

omg wow how did billy zane get time from his busy schedule to attend this?what a guy

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: titanic - 28/3/2012 10:34:48 PM   
King of Kafiristan

Glad to see the crew reunited. The 3D Revolution is undoubtedly the most important cinematic innovation since the development of sound, but these "converted" 3D films - even with Cameron's direct involvement - are to my mind as anti revolutionary as the worst most carelessly "converted" run of the mill blockbuster.

You cannot convert a 2D image to a 3D one. You can slice and separate the layers of an image in a computer, creating a moving motion picture diorama display, but without on set data having captured the action from multiple angles, it's just an illusion, and audiences are going to be left confused as to what 3D should truly represent.

(in reply to bogman2099)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Titanic 3D's London Premiere Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI