Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives - 18/3/2012 12:31:36 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
One of the greatest trailers I have seen - 18/3/2012 12:31:37 AM   
Chrmani

Wow... The first trailer was amazing... But that... Wow. By the end I literally had tears of excitement. Granted it might have something to do with me being a massive fan of the original and the amount of money shots the trailer had in it, but if that makes me a sucker I'll take it for the amount of pleasure that gave me.

Original trailer for Alien still the best though.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Looks incredible.... - 18/3/2012 12:49:27 AM   
Cameron1975Williams

....Sadly, I regret watching this trailer, as it gives rather alot away.

Post #: 3
Awesome - 18/3/2012 1:47:05 AM   
leetee80

This really does reflect the Prometheus story whilst being in the alien world - lets just hope this carries the adult cert it deserves! Can't wait

Post #: 4
Moist much? - 18/3/2012 3:22:17 AM   
7eke

Go Ridley god of epic go...........howsabout Cameron for the inevitable follow up

Post #: 5
Good Lord - 18/3/2012 7:38:55 AM   
ashescartman

What a stunning lesson in how to make a trailer! Looks absolutely amazing, counting the days...

Post #: 6
Good Lord - 18/3/2012 7:39:22 AM   
ashescartman

What a stunning lesson in how to make a trailer! Looks absolutely amazing, counting the days...

Post #: 7
Got it! - 18/3/2012 9:04:37 AM   
Porter

We're the aliens! That's the twist here. Putting my house on it. Doctor Shaw mutates into Xenomorph by end of film. After all, wasn't the original film's creature just a bloke in a suit. This is how Ridley's gonna bring it all together.

Post #: 8
This sets the bar for Trailers now, EON are you taking ... - 18/3/2012 9:23:11 AM   
agent cooper

That was indeed one hell of a trailer but now this needs to deliver one hell of a film. No rating yet although I'm prepared for the inevitable PG13 12A decision hopefully if this happens fans will get a full R Rated version on Blu ray to enjoy in their homes.

Post #: 9
RE: Got it! - 18/3/2012 9:36:25 AM   
mclane1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Porter

We're the aliens! That's the twist here. Putting my house on it. Doctor Shaw mutates into Xenomorph by end of film. After all, wasn't the original film's creature just a bloke in a suit. This is how Ridley's gonna bring it all together.

im liking that,

If the cash is there, we do not care.

(in reply to Porter)
Post #: 10
RE: Got it! - 18/3/2012 9:37:28 AM   
mclane1

< Message edited by mclane1 -- 18/3/2012 9:39:47 AM >

If the cash is there, we do not care.

(in reply to Porter)
Post #: 11
I think you have got it! - 18/3/2012 9:38:54 AM   
mclane1

and possibly just burst the biggest movie twist bubble in years- makes sense to me

Post #: 12
I think you have got it! - 18/3/2012 9:40:35 AM   
mclane1

and possibly just burst the biggest movie twist bubble in years- makes sense to me

Post #: 13
RE: I think you have got it! - 18/3/2012 10:03:09 AM   
jobloffski

More logic than twist, surely: parasite creatures take on the aspects of their hosts that facilitate survival, in this case, bipedal form and a survival instinct that, untempered by 'delusions of morality' gives form to 'the beast within.

God creates man, man decides he wants to be the creator, usurps God, mans creations seek to usurp him, because no creation asks to be created, and no creation with it's own mind will submit to being a slave forever...The gods create a parasite to wipe out man, which backfires, wiping out the gods?

The story of man in this also tells the future story of the synthetics, wanting the alien to remove their creators/oppressors from existence, using the creatures that only exist because of mans arrogance in wanting to 'rule all'.

Or some shit like that

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 18/3/2012 10:04:12 AM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to mclane1)
Post #: 14
- 18/3/2012 11:32:18 AM   
jemba

ahhhhh soo excited!!!!

Post #: 15
Excited!!!!!!!!! - 18/3/2012 11:42:30 AM   
lee_montgomery

I think I may of just done a little sex wee!!!!

Post #: 16
Excited!!!!!!!!! - 18/3/2012 11:42:50 AM   
lee_montgomery

Post #: 17
Jacking off to pop culture - 18/3/2012 12:27:47 PM   
BatSpider

quote:

ORIGINAL: lee_montgomery

Hey kid, you and your pussy fanboy buddies on the internet should keep remarks like this to US internet sites. This kind of comment would have been pathetic the first time and gets more pathetic all the time. Do you know what "uncool" means? So you're looking forward to the movie? Me too, but I'm gonna express a bit more hygienically. This isn't Transformers, so grow a fucking pair.

"Baby, you make me wish I had THREE hands!"

(in reply to lee_montgomery)
Post #: 18
RE: Jacking off to pop culture - 18/3/2012 12:43:55 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatSpider

quote:

Hey kid, you and your pussy fanboy buddies on the internet should keep remarks like this to US internet sites. This kind of comment would have been pathetic the first time and gets more pathetic all the time. Do you know what "uncool" means? So you're looking forward to the movie? Me too, but I'm gonna express a bit more hygienically. This isn't Transformers, so grow a fucking pair.

Speaking of posting on sites, we'd suggest you tone down the abuse if you have any interest in continuing to post on this one. Disagreeing with someone inexplicably looking forward to a bad film gives no-one carte blanche to attack other posters.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to BatSpider)
Post #: 19
RE: Jacking off to pop culture - 18/3/2012 12:53:23 PM   
impqueen

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Speaking of posting on sites, we'd suggest you tone down the abuse if you have any interest in continuing to post on this one. Disagreeing with someone inexplicably looking forward to a bad film gives no-one carte blanche to attack other posters.

Yes, always.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 20
What a misery! - 18/3/2012 1:02:34 PM   
Porter

Come on - lighten up! It's only a bloody film forum. Why so serious? If somebody wants to do a sex wee, then so what? I'm on here all the time and it doesn't bother me. I'm 38 years old with 2 kids. I come here for a giggle, not self-righteous spouting.

Post #: 21
Oh...and I've been thinking... - 18/3/2012 1:05:01 PM   
Porter

what if Fassbender's character is the one that gets morphed into an alien? That would be interesting. Something we created gets turned against us by our own meddling with nature blah blah blah. Pick the peanuts out of that one.

Post #: 22
RE: Jacking off to pop culture - 18/3/2012 1:09:27 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Oh elab....

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 23
Oh...and I've been thinking... - 18/3/2012 1:09:35 PM   
Porter

what if Fassbender's character is the one that gets morphed into an alien? That would be interesting. Something we created gets turned against us by our own meddling with nature blah blah blah. Pick the peanuts out of that one.

Post #: 24
Amazing!! - 18/3/2012 1:35:29 PM   
downwardspiral

I just hope it gets a 15 cert and isnt too watered down coz it looks very dark and intense

Post #: 25
RE: Amazing!! - 18/3/2012 1:46:06 PM   
elab49

I'd like to proffer an apology here - I was still thinking 'Transformers' when I said bad film. 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to downwardspiral)
Post #: 26
"what is it that makes robots so robotic?" - 18/3/2012 1:47:45 PM   
BatSpider

with zingers like that, expectation levels >> > dropping

Post #: 27
I'm living in hope... - 18/3/2012 1:51:52 PM   
mancalledpete

...not QUITE as good as the first trailer... it gives quite a lot away (IMHO) but still, this could be the epic sic-fi movie we've waited so so long for. I'm cautiously very very excited.

Post #: 28
brilliant - 18/3/2012 2:07:02 PM   
cra1gs

That has my heart beating rapidly until the film comes out. I can't friggin wait. It looks amazing and scary all in one. I shall certainly be seeing this at the Imax. Surely my number one film for the summer.

Post #: 29
RE: Jacking off to pop culture - 18/3/2012 3:10:02 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

Spoken like a true American teenager.

< Message edited by Spaldron -- 19/3/2012 12:43:45 AM >

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to BatSpider)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI