Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Great Film!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Great Film!! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 [8] 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:18:42 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation
I have to disagree about the whole danger level as well, I thought it was incredible, less because the danger was apparent all the time (Katniss was doing her best to avoid it) but because it had the potential to appear anytime. True, real danger appearing in sporadic moments worked for me, it did feel unpredictable and shocking.

I felt the opposite. I felt as if there was very little in the way of an urgency about the games themselves (the protagonist quite literally has a nap as soon as the games start. Yes, I appreciate that it was strategic, but I felt like it was portrayed really poorly). I'd be interested to hear which moments specifically that you found to be "unpredictable and shocking", as I'm struggling to recall any myself. I didn't think for one moment that the two main characters wouldn't survive, which is all the more surprising given the rules of the games. I just felt like I knew where it was going as soon as that part of the movie began.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 211
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:30:17 AM   
Deviation

She slept and took the nap in the dark and on a tree though, and than walked away from the center to avoid the killings. I don't know how it is portrayed poorly. It was pretty much in character that she would have done that and possibly avoid the killings herself.

And by unpredictable and shocking, I mean the forest fire and the fall into the river, the attack which leads to a certain discussed scene, the attack in the camp, some certain off screen deaths and mutated dogs. I was not expecting those, and even the scene that was obviously going to happen, like a certain neck-breaking, was shocking.

Actually, I do have a question, why didn't the cannon sound when some of the characters died?

< Message edited by Deviation -- 13/4/2012 2:38:18 AM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 212
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:32:55 AM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: S. C. Lee
You're in the minority Adam.

And? I can live with that. I don't see why that should stop me from engaging in serious discussion explaining what it was that I didn't like about the film. Throwing out the RT consensus like it's some kind of holy word is hardly engaging debate. It also comes across as kind of patronising, especially when provided in the face of an actual retort.

For what its worth I didn't hate the film. I reviewed it positively upon release, but had a number of issues, both of which have been outlined earlier in this thread with complete explanation. I don't use a star rating system in my reviews, and had I while it might not have been as high as the "consensus" of 7.2 out of 10 I don't think it would have been far off.

Sorry, but from the way you've responded to my posts (and others), you come across as a little bit patronising, like you're never wrong. You will argue a point until you're blue in the face, until in your own mind, you win the argument.

Despite what you may think, this isn't a personal attack. I just find that I am wary about what I post around you. Oh well, I have no desire to engage in a debate with you, so we'll leave it there.

Post #: 213
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:36:20 AM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

She slept and took the nap in the dark and on a tree though, and than walked away from the center to avoid the killings. I don't know how it is portrayed poorly.

And by unpredictable and shocking, I mean the forest fire and the fall into the river, the attack which leads to a certain discussed scene, the attack in the camp, some certain off screen deaths and mutated dogs? I was not expecting those, and even the scene that was obviously going to happen, like a certain neck-breaking, was shocking.

Actually, I do have a question, why didn't the cannon sound when some of the characters died?

I agree. The book is about Katniss trying to survive. We don't need to see bloody deaths upon the screen for it to be effective.

I'm not blinded by the film. I know it has it's faults (I've listed my thoughts on this, elsewhere - on this thread.) Still as a Hollywood movie / blockbuster it delivered the goods (and more.)

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 13/4/2012 2:52:58 AM >

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 214
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 6:56:58 AM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

quote:

And? I can live with that. I don't see why that should stop me from engaging in serious discussion explaining what it was that I didn't like about the film. Throwing out the RT consensus like it's some kind of holy word is hardly engaging debate. It also comes across as kind of patronising, especially when provided in the face of an actual retort.

For what its worth I didn't hate the film. I reviewed it positively upon release, but had a number of issues, both of which have been outlined earlier in this thread with complete explanation. I don't use a star rating system in my reviews, and had I while it might not have been as high as the "consensus" of 7.2 out of 10 I don't think it would have been far off.

Sorry, but from the way you've responded to my posts (and others), you come across as a little bit patronising, like you're never wrong. You will argue a point until you're blue in the face, until in your own mind, you win the argument.

Despite what you may think, this isn't a personal attack. I just find that I am wary about what I post around you. Oh well, I have no desire to engage in a debate with you, so we'll leave it there.

This could have been said offboard SC Lee - it's what the PM system is there for.

People may strongly argue their point of view, but that's surely part of the point of this section? Toing and froing on the merits of a particular film, with all sides realising it is only their opinion? (It's why the need to use - but so and so, RT, metacritic, IMDB, my mate down the pub - never comes across well because it's that that makes it seem like you are trying to go for an 'I'm right, you're wrong, that's a fact because look who's got my back' slam dunk. Stuff like Metacritic, IMO, is only relevant if someone tries to argue what the consensus view is - which isn't the case here.

quote:

And as I haven't read the books (and have no intention to), I am completely ignorant of the supposed racist criticism from the fanboys. Are all the kids in the book supposed to be white or what?

You'd think so from some reactions - there were a few really awful Tumblrs from Twitter feeds about the reaction. The books have a racial mix - e.g. my reading was Katniss was probably part Native American from the hair and skin descriptions and location. But perhaps the film thought the bow and arrow addition was a tad too on the nose to go for that (or more likely that they wanted a more marketable female lead - pot luck they chose someone who could act ).

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 215
Tedious, over-long, pretty crappy. - 13/4/2012 10:10:01 AM   
ashy

This is not a great film. These are my reasons:
1. No real peril, threat or danger - a few stereotypes die. The main stereotype is never in any real danger. Especially when they change the rules - THREE times!
2. Shaky camera work - you can't tell what's happening, but don't worry because nothing probably is.
3. When the woman magics up some pig/dogs at the end - eh? How? Why?
4. Why have they put Lenny Kravitz in this?
5. Why has Woody Harrelson signed up to this?!
6. What the fuck was Donald Sutherland thinking?!?!?!
7. Vital provisions can be parachuted in with frightening accuracy. These parcels contain things like vaseline and thin gravy. e.g. when blonde stereotype hurts his leg, a parachute arrives - "Is it medicine?" "No, it's soup." Great.
8. Wes Anderson's stupid beard.
9. Stanley Tucci's stupid hair.
10. Katniss Everdeen's stupid name.
11. Blonde stereotype's special skill is make-up. He is hurt, bleeding, hunted... so he lays down in a pool and paints his face like a rock. Fortunately, Katniss comes and feeds him that thin gravy.
12. There's a good bit where some wasps sting a girl to death.
13. This is the 74th (?) Hunger Games - and people are still watching?!
14. They ride on chariots dressed like X Men with fake flames on them. It does not look good.
15. Some evil wasps sting a gir...oh, said that bit already.
16. When Katniss hides up a tree they try to shoot her down. They miss so decide to wait her out. Why didn't they move to the other side of the tree and shoot her from there?
17. They stole that big dome thing from The Truman Show.

That's it.

Watch Battle Royale instead.

(would have got one star, but for the bit where a girl got stung by wasps)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 216
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 10:19:04 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but hey, when you post publicly on a public forum you really ought to expect to have to engage with members of the public. For whatever it's worth, I've not directly responded to you in this thread, any communication between us has always been started by yourself.

I disagree about the"blue in the face" dig btw. I don't think there's anything in any of my posts in here that suggest that. I've shied away from overly emotive language (the same can't be said about everyone), and I'm not getting annoyed by any of this: Its a discussion, we're not all supposed to agree.

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 217
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 10:22:09 AM   
elab49

quote:

Its a discussion, we're not all supposed to agree.

I wish we could get everyone to actively agree that they understand this sentence before we allow them to join

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Post #: 218
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 10:27:22 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

She slept and took the nap in the dark and on a tree though, and than walked away from the center to avoid the killings. I don't know how it is portrayed poorly. It was pretty much in character that she would have done that and possibly avoid the killings herself.

As I said before, I completely understand the logic behind her actions, I just didn't buy them. Narratively I found it to be counterproductive toward the film itself too, it slowed everything down far too much and underwhelmed the spectacle of the games completely. Again, I understand why it was like that, but I just don't think it worked very well.

quote:

And by unpredictable and shocking, I mean the forest fire and the fall into the river, the attack which leads to a certain discussed scene, the attack in the camp, some certain off screen deaths and mutated dogs. I was not expecting those, and even the scene that was obviously going to happen, like a certain neck-breaking, was shocking.

While I disagree about any of that actually shocking me personally, I did really like the Truman Show forest fire. I think a lot of the shock factor is dampened by the fact that the plot dictates that everyone must die. Granted, there's a slight reprieve on that, but with that one person specifically I didn't expect any of the kids to survive, ergo removing any real surprise. I'd argue that the inevitability of it all was actually it's greatest issue: we're quite literally ticking off the kids until the required number for a traditional final showdown (2 or 3) are in place.

quote:

I think the bigger issue is why Mr-deuz-ex-machina himself, Thresh, died off-screen and with no fanfare. At the end of the film I genuinely thought he was still hiding in the woods.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 219
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:05:54 PM   
Deviation

quote:

As I said before, I completely understand the logic behind her actions, I just didn't buy them. Narratively I found it to be counterproductive toward the film itself too, it slowed everything down far too much and underwhelmed the spectacle of the games completely. Again, I understand why it was like that, but I just don't think it worked very well.

But if you understand the logic, why don't you buy it? Did you want her to go kill and brutally murder people like that girl in Battle Royale just for the sake of spectacle? That would have been idiotic.

quote:

While I disagree about any of that actually shocking me personally, I did really like the Truman Show forest fire. I think a lot of the shock factor is dampened by the fact that the plot dictates that everyone must die. Granted, there's a slight reprieve on that, but with that one person specifically I didn't expect any of the kids to survive, ergo removing any real surprise. I'd argue that the inevitability of it all was actually it's greatest issue: we're quite literally ticking off the kids until the required number for a traditional final showdown (2 or 3) are in place.

Fair enough on the shocking bit, the bolded bit is not liking the execution from the start though, like saying Battle Royale is predictable because you expected most of the students to still die in the first place.

quote:

I think the bigger issue is why Mr-deuz-ex-machina himself, Thresh, died off-screen and with no fanfare. At the end of the film I genuinely thought he was still hiding in the woods.

Nah, that made sense with the tone and perception of the film. Tresh was mentioned in the film, the characters were constantly spying on each other to see who made the first move and he seemed fond of Rue, him being around at that time made sense. Anyone who died needed to be close to Katniss to be affected. It was also rather ruthless, inglorious and cruel to kill him off screen like nothing happened, which was perfect for the film.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 13/4/2012 1:07:25 PM >

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

Post #: 220
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:23:22 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

Fair enough on the shocking bit, the bolded bit is not liking the execution from the start though, like saying Battle Royale is predictable because you expected most of the students to still die in the first place.

Did you though? That kind of idea wasn't exactly commonplace at the time and this was kids - even Lord of the Flies (SPOILERS) only kills a couple. After everything that's followed both, the surprise would have been some construct where everyone didn't die. But there was no surrounding world to support that - so it was yep they'll die, so they do. I think that's still a reasonable point to comment on.

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 221
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:33:18 PM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

quote:

Its a discussion, we're not all supposed to agree.

I wish we could get everyone to actively agree that they understand this sentence before we allow them to join

Yeah but there's agreeing and then there's arguing for the sake of it

This is a film review section, ya'know meant for discussing the review (posted by Empire) and sharing our own reviews.

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 26/8/2012 2:08:57 AM >

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 222
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:40:43 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you though? That kind of idea wasn't exactly commonplace at the time and this was kids - even Lord of the Flies (SPOILERS) only kills a couple. After everything that's followed both, the surprise would have been some construct where everyone didn't die. But there was no surrounding world to support that - so it was yep they'll die, so they do. I think that's still a reasonable point to comment on.

I kinda did, even the alliances that were formed in BR were only short-lived and destroyed easily by poisononing/psycho going into the warehouse, etc...Though fair on BR it [SPOILERS] let live more than one contestant [SPOILERS] much better than The Hunger Games did.

quote:

Don't worry, we do, we're not bitchy ginger New Zealanders here.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 223
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:42:18 PM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This could have been said offboard SC Lee - it's what the PM system is there for.

People may strongly argue their point of view, but that's surely part of the point of this section? Toing and froing on the merits of a particular film, with all sides realising it is only their opinion? (It's why the need to use - but so and so, RT, metacritic, IMDB, my mate down the pub - never comes across well because it's that that makes it seem like you are trying to go for an 'I'm right, you're wrong, that's a fact because look who's got my back' slam dunk. Stuff like Metacritic, IMO, is only relevant if someone tries to argue what the consensus view is - which isn't the case here.

Are you talking about when Adam brought up his two friends (to support his argument), and the hardcore fans who supposedly thought the Rue scene was mishandled? His consensus was that people aren't happy with book to film translation. I shared the RT consensus to show that this simply isn't true.

Anyway, I see the forum for what it is now.

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 13/4/2012 1:44:12 PM >

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 224
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:56:11 PM   
elab49

A forum which isn't happy with posters making personal comments about other posters?

I thought Adam just included a point of view as an example as someone who'd read the book, which he hadn't. So he just gave it a little more context and to demonstrate there isn't a single opinion.

quote:

This is a film review section, ya'know meant for discussing the review (posted by Empire) and sharing our own reviews.

We don't need to go into an endless debate about it. Don't you guys have better things to do.

But that's exactly what these threads are used for. Perhaps you've just not spent much time in the threads where this is the case? So if this is the first, then this is kind of how it does actually work in here. People can ask about reviews, ask for expansion on arguments and, while no-one is bound to respond, most will to carry on a discussion. Discussing the films is what happens in here.

quote:

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 225
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 1:59:34 PM   
S. C. Lee

Fine.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 226
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:00:09 PM   
Deviation

quote:

A forum which isn't happy with posters making personal comments about other posters?

Is this about my comment about Pigeon Army? It's ok, he likes the abuse, makes him feel wanted.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 227
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:04:54 PM   
elab49

Doesn't say 'in reply' to you though? We all know PA glories in this stuff.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 13/4/2012 2:06:35 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 228
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:05:58 PM   
S. C. Lee

quote:

Doesn't say 'in reply' to you though? We all know PA glories in this stuff.

I've sent you a private message Elab.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 229
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:12:14 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

The film holds an 85 percent "Certified Fresh" rating and an average score of 7.2 out of 10. The film earned an 80 percent score from "Top Critics".

Twilight has 82%, and you're point is?

quote:

Yeah but there's agreeing and then there's arguing for the sake of it

Which is what you are doing.

quote:

Which is what we are doing.

quote:

We don't need to go into an endless debate about it. Don't you guys have better things to do.

Clearly not, what's your excuse?

quote:

Anyway, I see the forum for what it is now.

Which is what exactly?

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 230
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:13:02 PM   
NinjaShortbread212

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: vicandbob

Was so boring Were we meant to feel something when the young black girl died? If so shouldn't she have been on screen for more than 5 minutes? Shakey cam shite.

Are you human? I was almost crying - my friend was. For all intents and purposes she was Prim, Katniss's baby sister. She couldn't save her, it could have been Prim.

Meh, I didn't feel much when she got killed.
The connection between them wasn't really sold well.

Same here, it didn't help that by this point in the film I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

And as I haven't read the books (and have no intention to), I am completely ignorant of the supposed racist criticism from the fanboys. Are all the kids in the book supposed to be white or what?

EDIT: Cracked have posted a spoof script from The-Editing-Room.com.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19810_if-hunger-games-was-10-times-shorter-100-percent-honest.html

Yes, the death of the "young black girl" didn't really make me feel too much either to be honest. I thought it was quite cheesy really but then again, I thought the whole film was a bit like that. A complete Battle Royale rip-off, or as Spaldy said somewhere, it's "Battle Royale "Lite"!.

< Message edited by NinjaShortbread212 -- 13/4/2012 2:14:56 PM >

Art

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 231
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:13:21 PM   
S. C. Lee

Edited

< Message edited by S. C. Lee -- 26/8/2012 2:09:46 AM >

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 232
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:14:16 PM   
elab49

The last part is asked and answered, so please leave it.

I found your e-mail SC Lee, you must have hit the wrong button. I've replied.

quote:

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 233
RE: Tedious, over-long, pretty crappy. - 13/4/2012 2:16:52 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: ashy

16. When Katniss hides up a tree they try to shoot her down. They miss so decide to wait her out. Why didn't they move to the other side of the tree and shoot her from there?

Exactly. Or why didn't they just burn the tree down, seeing as they started a camp fire at its base easily enough? I mean I thought those guys were supposed to be the highly trained bad-asses?

quote:

17. They stole that big dome thing from The Truman Show.

And a lot of other things.

quote:

Watch Battle Royale instead.

Agreed.

(in reply to ashy)
Post #: 234
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:25:16 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

RE: Spaldron. Twilight is a good film. You obviously don't like it which is fair enough but once again, you're in the minority. I do have better things to do, thank God I realised that now, before I wasted any more time posting on here. Goodbye.

So instead of replying to peoples legitimate posts you throw a strop and leave? Dude its only a film..........

(in reply to S. C. Lee)
Post #: 235
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:32:45 PM   
Deviation

quote:

Twilight has 82%, and you're point is?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm, doesn't, it has 49%. Unless he/she wasn't talking about audiences, but I don't think so.

quote:

I thought the whole film was a bit like that. A complete Battle Royale rip-off, or as Spaldy said somewhere, it's "Battle Royale "Lite"!.

You know, I don't remember an Ancient Roman style society in Battle Royale, I don't remember intentionally gaudy costume design in Battle Royale, I don't remember class conflict in Battle Royale, I don't remember the outside world intruding in the games in BR, I don't even remember the reason for the games happening in Battle Royale and The Hunger Games being the same, in fact, other than the idea of kids killing each other for blood sport, I don't think BR and Hunger Games share much in common other than that idea.

I also remember Battle Royale at times being as melodramatic as teen drama and rather gloriously chessy in parts. It was a huge, giant gory Japanese soap opera and as somebody else mentioned here.

quote:

Exactly. Or why didn't they just burn the tree down, seeing as they started a camp fire at its base easily enough? I mean I thought those guys were supposed to be the highly trained bad-asses?

Yes, and make it more damn obvious to the others where your position is and easier for them to ambush you.

quote:

And a lot of other things.

So do lots of other films.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 13/4/2012 2:39:31 PM >

quote:

quote:

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 236
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:37:09 PM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

RE: Spaldron. Twilight is a good film. You obviously don't like it which is fair enough but once again, you're in the minority. I do have better things to do, thank God I realised that now, before I wasted any more time posting on here. Goodbye.

So instead of replying to peoples legitimate posts you throw a strop and leave? Dude its only a film..........

I've already asked you to leave it instead of prolonging this by aiming at SC Lee. Please stick to discussing the film.

quote:

I don't think BR and Hunger Games share much in common other than that idea.

Actually the Battle Royale ACT was to suppress the population and guard against uprisings. Which is remarkably similar.

quote:

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 237
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:48:10 PM   
Deviation

quote:

Actually the Battle Royale ACT was to suppress the population and guard against uprisings. Which is remarkably similar.

I honestly don't remember the guard against uprisings being explained in the film. Also, it still is only a similar basic set-up, the execution is quite different. To say they're the same or like each other is too say that every "superhero without powers" is the same because of the basic set-up.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 238
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 2:52:06 PM   
elab49

I wasn't going to far in the 'same' argument, just that part is another cog (along with matched pairs boys and girls, etc).

I can't remember what was in the video intro to the students in the film now, but I thought it and Kitano explained mostly why, although I have a feeling it was framed in the context of student dissent. I've read the book as well, though.

quote:

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 239
RE: Great Film!! - 13/4/2012 3:18:37 PM   
Deviation

Oh yeah, I was looking for the clip on youtube as well.

Sorry for thinking that you were going for the same argument, but after all the "OMG IT'S LIEK BATTLE ROYALE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS" comments I've heard on the interwebs, I considered the comment as being that. Obviously I was wrong.

quote:

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 240
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 [8] 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Great Film!! Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 [8] 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI