Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Can you imagine the consequences of finding out your flat mate was actually just a turd?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Can you imagine the consequences of finding out your flat mate was actually just a turd? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can you imagine the consequences of finding out your fl... - 15/3/2012 4:24:28 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

So he moved in about a month ago and you've been hanging out and drinking beer. You've told a few people at work about him, and obviously mentioned him to your parents. However the first time you take him out to dinner with you, you realise everyone is staring at him. Introducing him to your co-workers produces looks of horror. It turns out your new flat mate is actually a large piece of defication and not a real person. In your mind he was a fully functioning, humorous guy from Texas but it turns out this whole time yo've just been communicating wiith stool.

Will you be locked up or just blanked?

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives
Post #: 1
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:27:02 PM   
Harry Tuttle

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 2
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:27:19 PM   
King of Kafiristan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

So he moved in about a month ago and you've been hanging out and drinking beer. You've told a few people at work about him, and obviously mentioned him to your parents. However the first time you take him out to dinner with you, you realise everyone is staring at him. Introducing him to your co-workers produces looks of horror. It turns out your new flat mate is actually a large piece of defication and not a real person. In your mind he was a fully functioning, humorous guy from Texas but it turns out this whole time yo've just been communicating wiith stool.

You sure seem to start a lot of threads that, as far as I can tell, are pointless.

But that's for the mods to decide, and I'm just a newbie so what do I know, right?

Post #: 3
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:29:37 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: King of Kafiristan

quote:

You sure seem to start a lot of threads that, as far as I can tell, are pointless.

But that's for the mods to decide, and I'm just a newbie so what do I know, right?

Kilo used to be a regular poster that posted fairly normal stuff and contributed to other threads. Then he moved to the Far East (I forget where) and started drinking heavily.

These threads are the result.

(in reply to King of Kafiristan)
Post #: 4
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:31:32 PM   
gazpop

Not at all King. Kilo is a legend. It's not all gold, true, but when he's hot he's hot. Just sit back and see where this thread leads after a few days. Although we're still waiting for his poem. But you are also correct with your comment re some of KM's threads. I always give them a go though...

Yeah, that's real fine expensive gear you brought out here, Mr. Hooper.'Course I don't know what that bastard shark's gonna do with it-might eat it I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin' chair one time. Hey chieffy, next time you just ask me which line to pull

Post #: 5
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:32:50 PM   
King of Kafiristan

Fair enough, I stand corrected. Humblest apologies, Kilo.

I'll return to minding my own business.

< Message edited by King of Kafiristan -- 15/3/2012 4:33:47 PM >

(in reply to gazpop)
Post #: 6
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:33:25 PM   
Rob

Well I thought it was damn funny...unless of course you're genuinely looking for advice Kilo. In which case: I'm out!

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Post #: 7
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:35:58 PM   
Goodfella

I just don't know what's going on here anymore.

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 8
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:37:51 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

I think you would be locked up. But I wouldn't be all that surprised if it turned out to the case for me, really.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

Post #: 9
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:40:27 PM   
Olaf

I think it's an evocative metaphor for dating a convicted felon. Kilo is functioning on a higher plane to all of you.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 10
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:43:13 PM   
Rebenectomy

Was just about to say it was a metaphor (Olaf beat me to it), like those stories Jesus told that weren't really about what they sounded like but instead about something else (or lies as they are commonly known). Kilo believed his flat mate to be dead on, but it turns out everyone else thinks he's a bit of a shit.

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 11
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:45:31 PM   
Rob

So is Kilo like Jesus or just a guy that hangs out with shit?

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 12
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 4:49:06 PM   
gazpop

Poor old Kilo and his poor character judging...........kick him out mate! I'm just across the water in Thailand at the mo so I can pop across to help if u want?

Yeah, that's real fine expensive gear you brought out here, Mr. Hooper.'Course I don't know what that bastard shark's gonna do with it-might eat it I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin' chair one time. Hey chieffy, next time you just ask me which line to pull

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 13
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 5:12:11 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

quote:

Kilo used to be a regular poster that posted fairly normal stuff and contributed to other threads. Then he moved to the Far East (I forget where) and started drinking heavily.

These threads are the result.

What part of Scotland did he go to? He might frequent the same establishment as hic Boaby.

quote:

ORIGINAL: gazpop

Poor old Kilo and his poor character judging...........kick him out mate! I'm just across the water in Thailand at the mo so I can pop across to help if u want?

Long time mate (no not the "me love you long time" type thing). Are you managing a bar over there or something? P.M if you wish dude.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 15/3/2012 5:13:26 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 14
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 15/3/2012 6:03:25 PM   
bub

quote:

quote:

It's Off Topic! All the threads in here are pointless especially Kilo's ones

Post #: 15
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/3/2012 12:22:43 PM   
shool

Flush him.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to bub)
Post #: 16
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/3/2012 1:11:53 PM   
superdan

I'd dress him up, put a V mask on him and spray him in Febreze. Then you could just claim he's a student.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 17
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/3/2012 3:15:01 PM   
jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Flush him.

I would, I've heard he's a right shit-head.

It's a Friday alright?

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 18
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/3/2012 4:25:41 PM   
Hood_Man

One of my flatmates at uni had shit for brains, does that count?

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 19
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/3/2012 5:58:48 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

This is one of the dark riddles and you want help? shame on you, yes you.

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 20
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 13/6/2012 7:16:26 PM   
gazpop

So? Is he still your flatmate or what? Jesus.....

Post #: 21
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 13/6/2012 7:30:49 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

I forgot I wrote this thread. I'm surprised it did as well as it did.

horribleives

(in reply to gazpop)
Post #: 22
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 13/6/2012 7:37:56 PM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: gazpop

So? Is he still your flatmate or what? Jesus.....

It was a hypothetical situation, no metaphore....or was there

horribleives

(in reply to gazpop)
Post #: 23
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 13/6/2012 8:59:40 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

I think you would be locked up. But I wouldn't be all that surprised if it turned out to the case for me, really.

Well, this comment is a lot more interesting now...

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 24
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 13/6/2012 9:46:21 PM   
Toby Monroe

I thought this was about a moderator, but he just a made typo.

Fit or Fugly score: 3/10

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 25
RE: Can you imagine the consequences of finding out you... - 16/6/2012 7:26:32 PM   
gazpop

hang on, whoa the fuck up. Kilo? are you saying there was never a flatmate? wtf? someone explain something to me please.....

(in reply to Toby Monroe)
Post #: 26
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Can you imagine the consequences of finding out your flat mate was actually just a turd? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI