Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Clock Stops On The 24 Movie Again

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clock Stops On The 24 Movie Again Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clock Stops On The 24 Movie Again - 14/3/2012 10:24:59 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
JACKS 24 HOUR MISSION WILL BE POSSIBLE - 14/3/2012 10:24:59 PM   
drainpipe1957

THE 24 MOVIE TRILOGY LOOK A GOOD POSSIBILITY IF KIEFER COMMITS HIS TIME TO THIS GREAT PROJECT FOR THE BIG SCREEN VERSION OR (VERSIONS). IF TOM CRUISES MISSIONS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE CAN REVIVE A SIMILAR OLD 60S SHOW WITH 4 MOVIES SO FAR THEN JACK BAUER WILL REIGN SUPREME . WATCH THIS SPACE THAT WANT SELF DESTUCT IN 30SECS MORE LIKE 24 HOURS!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
FLASHMAN - 15/3/2012 10:36:30 AM   
Frank Comiskey

It hardly matters what the story is about, put Jack in a jet copter, borrow one of Michael Mann's beloved digital cameras, and set him off on a 24 hour maguffin trail across Europe, running/flying from the UK to various European cities, The Alps, The Med, etc-etc...............the compelling hook is surely that all of these diverse places are within short striking distance..................

Post #: 3
THE JACK BAUER INITIATIVE - 15/3/2012 12:53:13 PM   
Agent Jack Bauer CTU

Dear Empire & Valued Empire readers. I would like to make a proposal. You may remember Kiefer Sutherland being involved in "The 1 Second Film", whereby a movie was produced using "Crowd Funding". I propose we get a mutual party (I'm suggesting Empire Magazine), to open a bank account, and link the details to a facebook / twitter / myspace page, where the (millions I'm sure) of fans of 24 can donante a minimum of £1 into a fund to put towards the budget & get this movie made. If the account does not raise enough money, Empire / Kiefer Sutherland (who can be contacted by Empire I'm sure), can donate the money to a charity of their choice. Lets get the ball rolling on this, I'm ready to make my donation, and begin sharing this information around the social networks.......

Post #: 4
RE: THE JACK BAUER INITIATIVE - 15/3/2012 6:13:35 PM   
jaydief

yes, lets not p*ss about. if anybody wants to legitimately do this, i'm happy to donate for a 24 filum!

(in reply to Agent Jack Bauer CTU)
Post #: 5
RE: "THE JACK BAUER INITIATIVE" - 16/3/2012 4:03:58 PM   
Agent Jack Bauer CTU

Official request to start this up has been sent to the empire office team.... Lets see if they bother to reply.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Clock Stops On The 24 Movie Again Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI