Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow - 24/3/2012 10:18:22 PM   
matty_b

Why only the beginning of Newborn?

You're right though, Red is a sublime song. I don't think it's their best album though, I'd put Leaders of the Free World as that.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 61
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #20 - FOTC - 24/3/2012 10:25:49 PM   
rawlinson

Got the Madvillain album on the strength of its appearance here and I'm absolutely loving it.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 62
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow - 26/3/2012 9:46:26 AM   
Gram123

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b
Why only the beginning of Newborn?

Ach, not really. I got into the band via this song, and in particular, via the video for this song, which is only 3-odd minutes and is really centred around verse & chorus and GG's vocals, which I loved. When I got the single, I found this additional 4 mins of music that, whilst fine, wasn't expanding on what I liked best about the song.
It's alright though, and I like it better now than I did when I first bought it...

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson
Got the Madvillain album on the strength of its appearance here and I'm absolutely loving it.

Cool. Hopefully there might be more rec's for you as this list goes on.
There's tons more MF Doom stuff available, though he's not an artist I've explored beyond the Madvillian album and the odd appearance on other artists' albums (in fact, I just listened to him guesting on a track on someone else's album this morning - entry #24 up later).

And... I was considering getting Mr Hood by KMD, the early 90s hip hop troupe that Doom was a member of, back when he was called Zev Love X...

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 26/3/2012 9:49:15 AM >

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 63
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow - 26/3/2012 2:39:17 PM   
matty_b

Fair enough, it's not very video friendly a seven minute single, is it?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 64
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 26/3/2012 3:32:11 PM   
Gram123

Artist: Gorillaz

Album: Demon Days (2005)

Song: "Dare" - click for video

"You've got to press it on you."

Yeah, I know, a predictable choice from the album, but Gorillaz really are a singles band. There's good tracks, like Every Planet We Reach is Dead, November Has Come and All Alone. The Dennis Hopper track and Kids With Guns are fine, others like Last Living Souls are passable, and there is some filler-y crap on there, too, like O Green World and the useless White Light.

But the point is, nothing else matches up to the first 3 singles Dare, Feel Good Inc and Dirty Harry. Whilst they've been overplayed to death (particularly the first two) they're also the strongest tracks, and despite hearing it almost a billion times*, I still love Dare.

* hyperbole

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 65
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 26/3/2012 7:44:19 PM   
Rhubarb

I went to university in the summer of 2005 (fucking hell) and everyone, EVERYONE loved Gorillaz, which was useful, as no matter whether they were generally into metal, hip-hoip, indie, dance, they all had that common ground, as a result I do have an even bigger fondness for Demon Days than I usually would a Damon Albarn project. Though El Maananananannana was my favourite back in "the day", Dare's amazing.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 66
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 26/3/2012 10:31:51 PM   
tommyjarvis

Never really got into Gorillaz tbh. I liked Dare and Clint Eastwood but everything else seemed kind of nothing-ish.

Elbow I always found very dull, although in fairness this is based on listening to Seldom Seen Kid. I don't know much of their older stuff although Leaders Of The Free World is a good song.

Found That Soul is decent enough. I prefer Let Robeson Sing from that album though.

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 67
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 26/3/2012 11:00:48 PM   
Gram123

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb
I went to university in the summer of 2005 (fucking hell) and everyone, EVERYONE loved Gorillaz, which was useful, as no matter whether they were generally into metal, hip-hoip, indie, dance, they all had that common ground, as a result I do have an even bigger fondness for Demon Days than I usually would a Damon Albarn project. Though El Maananananannana was my favourite back in "the day", Dare's amazing.

I went to university in the summer of 1993 (even more fucking hell). My mates were into alt rock, metal, punk, hip-hop, indie, techno, trance, house, industrial and rap-rock (or rap-rock, or crossover, or whatever the hell). One mate liked things like Cowboy Junkies and 10,000 Maniacs, another liked Killing Joke, Can and Wire, whatever genres those bands fall into. The nearest to common ground everyone had was Beastie Boys, Portishead, Prodigy, but there were sufficient swathes of people who didn't like any of that. Same rules apply though, I suppose, as far as student tastes in music being largely non-mainstream, non-commerical, non-pop.

Whilst it has some good and some great moments, I always felt Demon Days was a little bit of a let down after the first album.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 68
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #25 - Sage Francis - 26/3/2012 11:46:23 PM   
Gram123

Artist: Sage Francis

Album: A Healthy Distrust (2005)

Song: "Bridle" - click for audio

"Out of spite the lighting strikes him twice
He's peeking out on the pike and cheatin' life"

Ooh, 4 albums in a row from 2005... Coincidence?
Err... yeh.

Anyways, this is the only Sage album I have, and whilst I appreciate his politicial stances (big and small "p"s) and his inventive and intelligent lyrics, I don't exactly love his angry white man rapping style, and for me, his traversal from spoken word artist to emcee hasn't been as smooth as one might assume it ought to be. Maybe if I'd heard this 15 years ago, I'd'a felt differently, and been a more attentive and avid listener, but to be fair I've only listened to this a few times, and it's Sage's delivery that stops me listening more.

That said, there are a bunch of tracks I do like, and they seem to be the ones where he's calmed his boeuf a little - Sea Lion, Product Placement, Crumble (well, it goes hectic at the end), Slow Down Gandhi and the crownholder, Bridle.

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 26/3/2012 11:47:14 PM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 69
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: Summary #001 to #025 - 27/3/2012 10:01:54 AM   
Gram123

Entries 1-25

001) Hot Hot Heat - Make Up the Breakdown (2002) - "Get in Or Get Out"
002) Beastie Boys - Ill Communication (1994) - "Sure Shot"
003) Chali 2na - Fish Market - The Official Mixtape (2004) - Chali 2na & Roots Manuva "Join the Dots"
004) Rob Smith - Up on the Downs (2003) - "Don't You See (feat. Hazel Jayne)"
005) Rise Against - The Unraveling (2001) - "Sometimes Selling Out Is Giving Up"
006) Doves - Kingdom Of Rust (2009) - "Kingdom Of Rust"
007) The Quantic Soul Orchestra - Pushin' On (2005) - "The Conspirator (Main Theme)"
008) Tom Waits - Blood Money (2002) - "Starving In The Belly Of A Whale"
009) Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx (1995) - "Wu-Gambinos (feat. Method Man, RZA, Masta Killa & Ghostface Killah)"
010) Various - Dub Chill Out (1996) - King Jammy "Dub it in the Dancehall Dub"
011) R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office (1987, UK re-release 1993) - "Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars)"
012) David Bowie - Diamond Dogs (1974) - "We Are the Dead"
013) Madvillain - Madvillain (2004) - "All Caps"
014) Various - Mr. Scruff Presents: Keep it Solid Steel (2004) - The Arsonists — "Flashback"
015) Tool - Lateralus (2001) - "Reflection"
016) Morrissey - Southpaw Grammar (1995) - "The Boy Racer"
017) Various - LateNightTales: The Cinematic Orchestra (2010) - Sébastien Tellier "La Ritournelle"
018) Lamb - What Sound (2001) - "Gabriel"
019) Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy (2001) - "Found That Soul"
020) Flight of the Conchords - Flight of the Conchords (2008) - "Inner City Pressure"
021) Coheed And Cambria - Best of Coheed And Cambria (2002—2005) [Grampilation] - "Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow)"
022) One Self - Children of Possibility (2005) - "Fear the Labour"
023) Elbow - Asleep in the Back (2005) - "Red"
024) Gorillaz - Demon Days (2005) - "Dare"
025) Sage Francis - A Healthy Distrust (2005) - "Bridle"

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 27/3/2012 10:12:35 AM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 70
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 27/3/2012 2:04:56 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

Whilst it has some good and some great moments, I always felt Demon Days was a little bit of a let down after the first album.

I think its actually less patchy than the début which has stuff like, Rock the House which is as bit rubbish.

I only just saw you had Southpaw Grammar in the list - I like it more than its reputation suggests (i,e that he'd lost it about here) but it still has a horrible habit of ruining good songs by putting a 4 minute drum solo in them, which frankly is something I would never have expected about Mozzer. As for the new artwork/tracklisting, apparently the artwork is because Morrissey realised about a week after it came out that the original artwork is really really ugly. I don't like the new tracklisting, mainly because I think Teachers... is a brillo opener, and it seems weird the other way around. That might be a used to it kinda thing though.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 71
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 27/3/2012 2:21:06 PM   
rawlinson

We're talking about Mozza? Does that mean I can post this?

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 72
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #16 - Morrissey - 28/3/2012 9:57:28 AM   
Gram123

I've had a slight change of plan, which affects one prior entry.
See Amendment below.

quote:

Artist: Morrissey

Augmented Album: Southpaw Grammar (1995)
Augmentations = + Boxers single A-side

Song: "Boxers" - click for video

"Your weary wife is walking away."

For reasons long forgotten or unknown, I stopped picking up Moz albums after Your Arsenal, and only bought the rest (en masse) a couple of years ago, giving me a somewhat overwhelming 6 albums of previously unheard material (aside from catching the odd single when it happened to be on the radio, and I happened to be unable to not listen to the radio). Southpaw isn't exactly my favourite of his albums - indeed, it suffered the greatest cull of all the Moz albums when it came to transferring the tracks to mi-Pod - but it does have a few good songs.

For the winner's medal, it was either gonna be The Boy Racer or Do Your Best and Don't Worry, but to be honest, I prefer the non-album single Boxers over both.

I see the album has since been re-mastered and re-released, with some extra tracks. For any Moz fans, does this improve the record? Is it worth getting the newer version?
And is there a reason for the artwork change? Or rather, is there a reason that the original cover was the only Morrissey album to not have his mug on the cover? The original cover was very obviously intended to look like The Smiths records, so I highly doubt it was Moz's choice.

---

* AMENDMENT *
Just as I am willing to merrily cull the tracks I don't particularly like from the albums on miPod, so will I add tracks that would be otherwise cast adrift or stuck onto some weird made-up hodge-podge compilation album. These songs may be b-sides to singles from the album, or remixes of album tracks, or in some cases, a song that was released as a single around the same time, but does not appear on any studio album that I own.
I decided late in the day that these songs should be allowed to "win" - i.e. be declared my favourite from the album. This is not a thread about the albums available in the shops, it's about the albums on miPod, they way I've organised them. I will note at the top of each post whether an album has had supplementary tracks tacked on, and what they are.

As such, The Boy Racer is deposed. Boxers is the usurper.

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 28/3/2012 10:15:11 AM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 73
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #24 - Gorillaz - 28/3/2012 10:12:55 AM   
Gram123

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb
As for the new artwork/tracklisting, apparently the artwork is because Morrissey realised about a week after it came out that the original artwork is really really ugly. I don't like the new tracklisting, mainly because I think Teachers... is a brillo opener, and it seems weird the other way around. That might be a used to it kinda thing though.

Cheers for that. Are the extra tracks any cop? And does the remaster job changed the fundamental sound of the songs?
I've heard some re-masters that give a completely different feel to the songs, and others that just sound slightly better quality.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 74
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #26 - Mos Def - 28/3/2012 10:58:52 AM   
Gram123

Artist: Mos Def

Album: Black on Both Sides (1999)

Song: "Mathematics" - click for audio w/ lyrics

"Young bloods can't spell but they could rock you in PlayStation
"

An incredible hip hop album from Mos Def, and one that he was sadly unable to equal in his later endeavours.

It's a quality record from top to bottom, and choosing a top track was pretty much impossible. I managed to narrow it down to 7 that I'd rate roughly equally - opener Fear Not of Man, Ms. Fat Booty, New World Water, the three tracks featuring guest spots, Do It Now (feat. Busta Rhymes), Mr. Nigga (feat. Q-Tip) and alt-winner Know That (featuring Mos' Black Star cohort, Talib Kweli), and the track I finally chose, Mathematics.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 75
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #27 - Orbital - 28/3/2012 12:25:21 PM   
Gram123

Artist: Orbital

Album: The Middle Of Nowhere (1999)

Song: "Know Where to Run" - click for audio

The Hartnoll brothers' 5th album doesn't quite reach the heights of their earlier works, but it's still an accomplished and pleasantly wonky techno record. I saw them perform an immense set during their tour of this album, with some heavily (live-)mixed versions of some of the album tracks, so listening to it now (kinda...) brings back memories.

I avoided choosing the obvious track, the stylophone-showcase that is Style, and I like Spare Parts Express or I Don't Know You People with its Legend of Hell House samples a lot, too. The track I chose does take a while to kick off, but it's worth it.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 76
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #28 - Butthole Surfers - 28/3/2012 12:43:25 PM   
Gram123

Artist: Butthole Surfers

Augmented Album: Independent Worm Saloon (1993)
Augmentations = + Whatever (I Had a Dream), from the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack (1996)

Song: "Strawberry" - click for audio

"Sunday, Monday, got to settle down
Got to get my feet back on the ground."

The only Butthole Surfers album in my possession, and as with the first entry in this project, an artist I inexplicably failed to investigate further, beyond the track that, for lack of a better home, I stapled on the end. There are some misses on this album - I retained 11 of the 17 tracks - and it's not your straightforward '90s alt-rock record. It dips into country and metal, sometimes sounds a little like The Damned or something, and Wiki would have you believe that other applicable genres include, neo-psychedelia and noise rock, whatever they are.

It was a coin-flip between Strawberry and Goofy's Concern with it's "I don't give a fuck about..." refrain, and with or without its intro-skit Chewin' George Lucas' Chocolate.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 77
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #28 - Butthole Surfers - 28/3/2012 1:40:44 PM   
rawlinson

I haven't heard that Surfers album, but I really like Locust Abortion Technician. Need to hear that Mos Def album.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 78
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #28 - Butthole Surfers - 28/3/2012 2:27:28 PM   
Gram123

quote:

I haven't heard that Surfers album, but I really like Locust Abortion Technician.

Although I got IWS in the mid-90s, listening again now makes me think I definitely ought to hear more. Is LAT the only one you've heard, rawls, or just the best? I might (re)start with that.
They have some interesting album and song titles, don't they?!

quote:

Need to hear that Mos Def album.

Yes, you do.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 79
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #28 - Butthole Surfers - 29/3/2012 3:06:45 PM   
rawlinson

It's the only one I own, yeah. Another band I've meant to explore more from and never got round to it.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 80
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #29 - Adam F - 30/3/2012 10:17:48 AM   
Gram123

Artist: Adam F

Album: Colours (1997)

Song: "Circles" - click for video

Adam F was perhaps the acceptable face of drum & bass, making accessible chilled music and producing one of the most well-known d'n'b tracks of the 90s. I shan't even furnish this blurblette with who his papa be, cos it seemed to be noted in every review and cutting about poor Mr F ever.
After this album he did some "... Presents" type stuff, but didn't release any more albums proper, which is a small shame.

I really like the vocal tracks, The Tree Knows Everything (feat. Tracey Thorn) and F-Jam (feat. MC Conrad), and tracks like Aromatherapy and Jaxx are fair and well, but I just had to go for the obv. on this one...

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 81
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #30 - Adult Cinema - 30/3/2012 10:39:09 AM   
Gram123

Artist: Various

Augmented Album: Grand Central Records: Central Reservations (1998)
Augmentations = + Rae - Free Rollin',  +  Adult Cinema - Time Machine

Song: Adult Cinema "Time Machine" - click for video

Not the strongest "extra tracks" comp from the GC stable, being released early in the label's history, and half the album is pretty much promotion for / remixes of songs from Tony D's Pound For Pound album released the year hence.

I had a couple of the tunes from this album elsewhere, and wasn't arsed about some others, so I'd left this in a pretty shredded state on miPod. The best remaining track is probably Mr. Scruff's Is It Worth It (Manasseh dub) (feat. Spikey T). I bolted a couple of tracks on the end from other compilation albums, which ended up being the cream de la crop. The first solo release from Mark Rae, which, unlike his subsequent output is a semi-drum & bass affair, and a track from indie outfit, Adult Cinema, bucking the label's musical trend of laid-back downtempo and breakbeat.

Who wins...................? Eff it, Adult Cinema do.

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 15/4/2012 12:11:56 AM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 82
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 10:42:01 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

So I'm giving these a listen now and have done the first few so far. I do have a headache though, and that;s never a good time for new to try out new music.

Get In Or Get Out - The guy's voice annoyed me.

Sure Shot - Hip Hop and me go together like Rawlinson and Meryl Streep. saying that, I have Rapper's Delight on my Mp3 player. but this wasn't for me.

Join the Dots - Not bad. Like the musical sound of it.

Don't You See - Very listenable, but ask me about it in an hour and I wouldnt't recall a single thing about it.

Selling Out Is Giving Up - Shouty shouty. My headache has a slight throb to it now.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 83
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #31 - Abdominal - 30/3/2012 11:12:47 AM   
Gram123

Artist: Abdominal

Album: Escape From The Pigeon Hole (2007)

Song: "Heaven's Demon" - click for audio

Canadian rapper and buddy of DJ Format, Abdominal is bizarrely underrated hip-hop artist. Maybe it's the terrible name, or just the fact that a white Jewish Canadian - a demographic not exactly known for being a wellspring of hip-hop. His flow is voluble and punchy and delivered in a cadence that kinda reminds me of a more uptempo Oatie from The Goats. His rhymes are fairly clever and humorous, and the beats and samples are pretty tight for the most part, particularly when Format, Cut Chemist or DJ Fase turn up.

I was tempted to put up Breathe Later or Radio Friendly as top track, but whilst both are top tracks, they felt slightly too gimmicky, the former being about just how long Abs can rap without taking a breath, the latter a long list of "Fucks".
The likes of T. Ode (about his home town of Toronto), Pedal Pusher (about his fondness for cycling) and Big Track (about McDonalds paying musicians to mention their products) are all strong tracks, too, but the peanut goes to Heaven's Demon, with Abdominal backed by DJ Format.

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 25/5/2012 12:27:47 PM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 84
RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #32 - Hexstatic - 30/3/2012 11:35:21 AM   
Gram123

Artist: Hexstatic

Album: Rewind (2000)

Song: "Ninja Tune" - click for video

The debut album from electro / breakbeat / chiptune maestros and audio-video luminaries, Hexstatic, is full of Coldcut-esque cut 'n' paste samples, 80s video game and electronic toy sounds, heavy bass-lines and lovely glitchy squiggles.

I nearly had Machine Toy as top choice, as it's both a great track and very representative, whereas the other track I particularly love, Kids Can Dance is definitely atypical. Tracks like Vector and Bass Invader weren't far behind, but I've gone for the sample-heavy Ninja Tune, and the accompanying video featuring some great clips from crappy HK b-movie The Ninja Showdown. Hexstatic FTW.

< Message edited by Gram123 -- 30/3/2012 11:36:33 AM >

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 85
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 11:50:17 AM   
Gram123

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf
Get In Or Get Out - The guy's voice annoyed me.

Sure Shot - Hip Hop and me go together like Rawlinson and Meryl Streep. saying that, I have Rapper's Delight on my Mp3 player. but this wasn't for me.

Join the Dots - Not bad. Like the musical sound of it.

Don't You See - Very listenable, but ask me about it in an hour and I wouldnt't recall a single thing about it.

Selling Out Is Giving Up - Shouty shouty. My headache has a slight throb to it now.

Ooop. Lots more annoying voices, hip-hop and shouty shouty to follow, I'm afraid. At least there was a "not bad" and a "very listenable" in there... Hope you find something you like as this goes on.

I ceased listening to Queen 20 years ago. Were you and I to sign up for MixClub and got paired up...

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 86
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 3:32:08 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

I ceased listening to Queen 20 years ago. Were you and I to sign up for MixClub and got paired up...

I kinda want this to happen now.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 87
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 4:31:38 PM   
Gram123

What, just to see two forumites receive CDs that they don't really have any interest in listening to?
You're a true sadist.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 88
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 4:36:32 PM   
rawlinson

I just want to read the venom filled reviews.

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 89
RE: Gram's Top Song Project - now up: #026 - #028 Mos, ... - 30/3/2012 4:46:59 PM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Could there any more venom directed onwards Queen than what you alrayd think, Rawls? I'd be nice and Benton Fraser-like in my rejections of songs.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: Gram's Top Song Project: #23 - Elbow Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI