Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Damn Those Writers.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Damn Those Writers. Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Damn Those Writers. - 22/4/2012 9:54:23 PM   
thatgeekwiththeglass

Firefly and Arrested Development ... a travesty!

(in reply to TheMovieAddict101)
Post #: 151
RE: In Memorium: TV Shows Cancelled Before Their Time - 3/5/2012 3:50:08 PM   
subcircus

I'm a Browncoat forever, and Studio 60 was one of the most intelligent shows on at the time. For my money though, Wolf Lake is the show that never stood a chance - cancelled after just nine episodes, it was a potentially great show with an interesting premise and cast that got killed by a lousy timeslot in the States and here.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 152
Dirty Sexy Money - 12/5/2012 3:21:23 AM   
jordieb

Produced by the sensational Bryan Singer I really enjoyed Dirty Sexy Money when it was on, some great actors in it, the characters were well written and it looked and felt smart, the travesty is that it only managed two seasons with a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 2. Writers strike damaged it and it went into hiatus with not enough interest to pick it back up, don't think the final two episodes were even shown in America, it will continue to annoy me that I will never find out what Nick's dad was up to :)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 153
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Damn Those Writers. Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI