Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Dimension Finds The Man From Nowhere

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Dimension Finds The Man From Nowhere Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dimension Finds The Man From Nowhere - 9/3/2012 9:58:02 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 9/3/2012 9:58:02 AM   
Whistler

I watched this recently and really enjoyed it. While it doesn't necessarily need a remake, I don't mind it getting one.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 9/3/2012 11:15:51 AM   
elab49

The writer's magnum opus was Abduction. It's an ongoing inability of Hollywood to treat many foreign films as anything other than fodder to convert into dumb actioners.

Man From Nowhere trounced Inception back home, let along Iron Man 2. Hell, Secret Reunion did better than Iron Man 2.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 3
Nobody will be able to come close to Bin Won. - 9/3/2012 4:48:41 PM   
Ichi1

Any remake of this one can only suffer from comparison to the original. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, will be able to match Bin Won. The guy is amazing in this movie. And Thanayong Wongtrakul played such a great villian. Yeah, remakes don't bother me. You never hear me crying that a remake ruined the original. But this one seems extra pointless.

Post #: 4
This played at the Cleveland Intl. Film Festival last y... - 9/3/2012 7:33:48 PM   
cinefan 1958

...and for both showings was packed to the walls. My sister and I enjoyed it, voting it as our favorite film that day. If Christensen could write this the correct way, it could be good but Hollywood will botch another foreign film as always.

Post #: 5
This played at the Cleveland Intl. Film Festival last y... - 9/3/2012 7:34:33 PM   
cinefan 1958

...and for both showings was packed to the walls. My sister and I enjoyed it, voting it as our favorite film that day. If Christensen could write this the correct way, it could be good but Hollywood will botch another foreign film as always.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Dimension Finds The Man From Nowhere Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI