Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled - 6/3/2012 1:50:23 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Awww... - 6/3/2012 1:50:23 PM   
scriblechap

There's a teeny Deadpool flying the helicopter Logan's attacking. CUTE!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Awesome - 6/3/2012 2:14:07 PM   
alpha_005

Want all of them...

Post #: 3
The term 'Big Bad' ... - 6/3/2012 2:19:14 PM   
Nicky C

... is really starting to make me cringe. I don't care if Whedon is doing Avengers, Buffy was over 10 years ago and it was a lame turn of phrase back THEN. Can't we please use grown-up words? The words villian, opponent, antagonist, enemy, foe, rival or competitor are all available, don't make people sound like they're 14 and, damn it, just sound like words that proper journalists would use. Harumph!

Post #: 4
Aww yeahh! - 6/3/2012 2:25:14 PM   
Coldfeather

I want the Loki one! <3 I want him now!

Post #: 5
We really CAN... - 6/3/2012 2:28:04 PM   
MrkyMrk

Assemble the Avengers now...

Post #: 6
We really CAN... - 6/3/2012 2:37:20 PM   
MrkyMrk

Assemble the Avengers now...

Post #: 7
Enough, I say! - 6/3/2012 4:35:53 PM   
mobywood

Dear Empire... how I long for the halcyon days of the 90s when your front cover 9 times out of 10 featured a film that was on release that month, when films that were not comic book/fantasy/sequel based were deemed worthy of gracing your pages. In the past 12 months alone I have seen at least a good 50% of your covers featutre the same 3 films, none of which were due out anytime soon... Dark Knight Rises/Avengers/Hobbit will undoubtedly be event movies worth seeing, but do you REALLY need to start running cover stories about them a whole YEAR before release.
And now I see the top film news headline on your website is about Avengers Lego. Really.
Please consider a return to the old days, when your magazine was aimed at film lovers, not over grown nerds who'll only buy a magazine if it has a sci-fi/fantasy cover star! Remember the 1993 Body of Evidence/Madonna with thorns cover? The film was bloody awful but at least your were trying something interesting, rather than simply appealing to the overrated geek market! And I seem to remember that issue sold out, so perhaps you were on to something, eh?
Does anybody else feel this way, or am I just getting old?

Post #: 8
- 6/3/2012 5:18:17 PM   
Cyberleader

I'm looking forward to the movie...but they could have just moved staright into a Thor sequel. Barring the Capt, it is Loki and Thor I most want to see...Couldn't give a toss for Black Widow.

Post #: 9
Always wondered how'd they make the Hulk - 6/3/2012 5:33:30 PM   
vdjfrancis

thought it would look ridiculous to have the Hulk the same size as the other characters, so I'm well pleased that they've broken the mold with him and made him a MEAN GREEN HULKIN MACHINE!!

Post #: 10
Magneto vs IronMan = Bad day for Tony Stark - 6/3/2012 7:19:04 PM   
richard_wl1978

Avengers concept sounds cool. Just hope Wheedon can deliver when expectation is so high. If Magneto does appear it'd allow Fassbender to maintain his conquest of the boxoffice and could be hilarious watching him crush IronMan like a used coke can. OH NO, straying close to a rant on what comic hero faceoff's would be great to see...could be a feature there.

Post #: 11
Magneto vs IronMan = Bad day for Tony Stark - 6/3/2012 7:20:12 PM   
richard_wl1978

Avengers concept sounds cool. Just hope Wheedon can deliver when expectation is so high. If Magneto does cameo it'd allow Fassbender to maintain his conquest of the boxoffice and could be hilarious watching him crush IronMan like a used coke can. OH NO, straying close to a rant on what comic hero faceoff's would be great to see...could be a feature there.

Post #: 12
Magneto vs IronMan? - 6/3/2012 7:20:27 PM   
richard_wl1978

Avengers concept sounds cool. Just hope Wheedon can deliver when expectation is so high. If Magneto does cameo it'd allow Fassbender to maintain his conquest of the boxoffice and could be hilarious watching him crush IronMan like a used coke can. OH NO, straying close to a rant on what comic hero faceoff's would be great to see...could be a feature there.

Post #: 13
Magneto vs Ironman = recycling in action - 6/3/2012 7:21:40 PM   
richard_wl1978

Post #: 14
RE: Magneto vs Ironman = recycling in action - 7/3/2012 12:51:04 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Want Hulk, Iron Man, Deadpool & Wolverine. Like The Hawkeye one with the shades & Magneto. Cap's costume actually looks better than the real one, Loki's looks wayyy better than Thor's which looks Shite & Black Widow just looks preggers.

(in reply to richard_wl1978)
Post #: 15
- 7/3/2012 8:39:33 PM   
ZakE94

Magneto, Wolverine and Deadpool among The Avengers??? - Also did anyone see a Nick Fury figure?

Post #: 16
RE: Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled - 9/3/2012 11:32:23 AM   
matt st hubbins

Dear Empire,

Please post EXACT measurements of each character. I want to know how big the Hulk is in relation to my cat Roly. I am planning on making a film and I've already got my old He-Man on board - teamed up with my other cat Honey Bear. "Hulk vs He-Man: (both on Battle Cats)" is shaping up nicely; final scripting tweaks are going ahead, and we begin shooting when my cats get back from the vets.

Yours sincerely,
McG

Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI