Death Tunnel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Death Tunnel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Death Tunnel - 4/3/2012 1:51:20 PM   
Supermarket Prodigy

It's a peculiar movie, 5 girl college students see an initiation party taken to extreme lengths when they're locked into an abandoned sanatorium. They're told over the speaker system that there are 5 of them, they have 5 hours to survive on one of the five floors - though must too deal with 5 ghosts coming their way. They uncover the sanatorium's past, discovering it was used to treat those suffering from the White Plague. Although it began as initial prank, it soon becomes clear that something sinister is unfolding and the only way out? It's through the Death Tunnel and it's a race against time to stop history repeating itself...

Now I didn't really have a clue what was going on for the most part, it was a very disjointed script for me. It sort of followed the Saw principles in some part - a pre-recorded voice, masks, keys and what not, but looked to Grave Encounters and movies like that with the ghost element. It was almost as if it was trying too hard to spook you, which harmed it a tad. It had some interesting ideas, but overall was a smidge too far fetched and was hard to follow.

Rating - 4/10.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Death Tunnel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI