Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Batman after Nolan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Batman after Nolan Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Batman after Nolan - 19/10/2012 11:07:01 AM   
Timon

If I was a betting man, I'd put money on Joe Manganiello being Superman for the JLA movie (if they do go with two Supermans). He was apparently down to the last two for Man of Steel, but couldn't get out of True Blood commitments so Cavil got the role. Plus with roles in HIMYM, Magic Mike and True Blood, I'd say he'd be a safe bet.

Arnie Hammer will probably get Batman for JLA and I doubt they'll do another Batman reboot till after JLA comes out in 2015.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 241
RE: Batman after Nolan - 19/10/2012 1:03:59 PM   
Invader_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon
if they do go with two Supermans

This would be a terrible, terrible idea.  Either have Cavill as Superman or jetison him for any Stand-alone Superman sequels.  Two actors playing the same role might be the kind of thing that flew in the 50s, but not now.

Also, I don't think the previous "no-tie in" confirmations are worth anything to be honest.  It's such a vague term, it could just mean, no references to a wider universe, which would be fine.

Think they'll keep Reynolds for Lantern or go with a different actor or lantern?  Maybe John Stewart like in the Cartoons?

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 242
RE: Batman after Nolan - 19/10/2012 1:06:59 PM   
Timon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon
if they do go with two Supermans

This would be a terrible, terrible idea. 

But it appears to be the way they're going...

From Synder: "It doesn’t. Like what Chris Nolan is doing and what I’m doing with Superman, what they’ll do with Justice League will be it’s own thing with it’s own Batman and […] Superman. We’ll be over here with our movie and they’ll kind of get to do it twice which is kind of cool.”

http://screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-superman-benm-108489/

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 243
RE: Batman after Nolan - 23/10/2012 4:34:14 PM   
Dannybohy

i don't see anything wrong with two versions of Superman. The way I see it! the more version we get the more chance we mighteventually get a good one!! . Looking forward to a JLA version Superman and Batman for sure! much more likely we will get decent versions! Just so long as Nolan doesn't get involved and bore the Superpants off it!

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 23/10/2012 4:35:38 PM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 244
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Batman after Nolan Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI