Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Batman after Nolan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Batman after Nolan Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Batman after Nolan - 6/3/2012 5:08:04 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: jon5000

I don't necessarily agree with doing it just for the sake of keeping the franchise alive, as it were. Though I'd think the financiers might look at that differently!

Maybe something more in line with Arkham Asylum would go down well? I've always liked the idea of Guillermo Del Toro trying his hand at the Bat universe in that kind of style. I do miss the more darkly fantastic aspects of the universe. But honestly, if that were announced as the next venture for the character, given what we have now, I don't think I'd be that excited... I feel a bit indifferent to anything new really. Or uninspired.

Much like I am indifferent to the new Spiderman. Though I'm looking forward to the new Superman as that was in need of a fresh approach I think.

I'm not entirely sure Batman needs one?

Prove me wrong Warner Bros.!

Del Toro is a great shout-out
What he did with Mignola's Helboy franchise was brilliant,but it helped that both Mignola's and Del Toro's ideas and creations are extremely similiar.They have the same eye for the mechanism of pure fantasy and gothic worlds.

Im slightly looking forward to the new Spidey film.I think it is more intandem with the original stan lee comics,while also putting across a new so-called story.Had this new spidey film came out alitle later than the Raimi works then I think there would be more openess and less cyniscm.

(in reply to jon5000)
Post #: 61
RE: Batman after Nolan - 6/3/2012 6:54:25 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

Get Ben Wheatley on the phone and have a new Batman movie be a low budget dark gritty tale of a renowned business man wrestling with the onset of full blown schizophrenia.

Or to go a little further out there have Bruce Wayne not know that he is the Bat.

I would watch that.

Although granted I am odd.

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 62
RE: Batman after Nolan - 6/3/2012 7:21:32 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

Man, I just get slightly embarrassed to be a comics reader when pictures like that get trotted out.

Zatanna's "costume" in the relaunched universe is even worse! And when I say worse, I mean deeply creepy and horrifying.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 63
RE: Batman after Nolan - 6/3/2012 7:59:08 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Discodez

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

No more movies which are "dark" and have Batman crying mummy and daddy. A super fun movie series is what we need!

Yes a bit of light relief is what's needed, how about Jim Carey as the Rid... oh wait.†

Light and frothy doesn't have to mean campy. Look towards the Occeans films for what I mean.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Discodez)
Post #: 64
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 12:14:28 AM   
Marwood

I'm fully on board with the idea of the next film being a loose sequel that takes things in a different direction; I do agree that going all magic and harder sci-fi straight away is a bad idea and could be jarring but something that feels more organic would be fine. My thought really would be to introduce more sci-fi or out there elements but to keep the film's world still quite recognisable and have a similar level of versimilitude. In that respect I think Fincher is a great idea to keep things serious (but not going too far into Fincherworld) and treat the characters with the same respect but he could arguably bring some new visual styles in and put his stamp on it all without being beholden to Nolan. For example in the next film his existing vehicles like the Tumbler, Pod and Bat are done away with and we see sleeker, more traditional Batman-looking vehicles that would seem out of place in Nolan's films but represent a transition into different territory. Same with villains; continue to treat them like adult characters but some of the more flamboyant ones can start appearing too and again represent a change of the status quo. It wouldn't be difficult to make those story points as well as metaphors for the series in general.

Basically I'd like to see something happen in the same way the series moved from Returns to Forever; I'm not saying I actually like Forever but my point is that it was treated like a loose sequel to Batman and Returns that kept the previous films as a vague history while also doing its own thing. An approach like that (but not as brash, juvenile and neon obviously) is in theory a fine way to keep a foot in the series' history (the Nolan trilogy) but also evolve into something different without being jarring.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 65
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 8:55:51 AM   
Titanm21

quote:

quote:

quote:

No more movies which are "dark" and have Batman crying mummy and daddy. A super fun movie series is what we need!

Yes a bit of light relief is what's needed, how about Jim Carey as the Rid... oh wait. 

Light and frothy doesn't have to mean campy. Look towards the Occeans films for what I mean.

Or even the Original Superman films where its dramatic but some light hearted stuff. Saying that I'd want the comedy to come from Wayne being a bit "Playboy" or from the villians. I don't want Batman cracking jokes as he kicks ass.

If they do reboot etc then I hope they don't redo the origin... it should just kick into Batman already a hero about town.

< Message edited by Titanm21 -- 7/3/2012 8:57:04 AM >

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 66
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 12:40:26 PM   
ripperman

I think Ive mentioned it in the other thread but I wouldn't like another director to come on board and mimic Nolan's style in a wishy washy half sequel. Change the tone completely. It makes sense for them to go down the more comic style route for a possible justice league setup especially if Avengers does good business. But...my own personal dream Batman project would be an elseworlds story in particular the Batman, Dracula trilogy. Too much of a risk involved though methinks!

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 67
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 12:56:42 PM   
Wild about Wilder

I think if done with the right tone it would be the right time to bring Dick into the fold & maybe Ra's daughter for stories further on down the line.

(in reply to ripperman)
Post #: 68
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 12:57:39 PM   
Discodez

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes a bit of light relief is what's needed, how about Jim Carey as the Rid... oh wait. 

The oceans films are as camp as Christmas, if they got anymore homo-erotic you'd have Brad and George soaping each other off in the shower.

Generally Hollywood film makers can't walk that fine line and get it right.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 69
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 2:32:14 PM   
st3veebee

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The oceans films are as camp as Christmas, if they got anymore homo-erotic you'd have Brad and George soaping each other off in the shower.

Sigh, whenever two men in a film seem to be great friends someone always throws in the gay card. I suppose Bale and Michael Caine's Alfred must be bum-buddies as well because hey share jokes, emotions and have smiled at each other on occassion?

You homophobes......

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to Discodez)
Post #: 70
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 4:00:00 PM   
Titanm21

How about just not doing a Batman film at all.... and use the money to make a JL film instead?

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 71
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 4:08:46 PM   
Discodez

quote:

ORIGINAL: st3veebee

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sigh, whenever two men in a film seem to be great friends someone always throws in the gay card. I suppose Bale and Michael Caine's Alfred must be bum-buddies as well because hey share jokes, emotions and have smiled at each other on occassion?

You homophobes......

double sigh..

Pointing out that the relationship is camp and homo-erotic doesn't make me a homophobe, you are the only person here who's started using the insulting language of the playground.

Idiot.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 72
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 4:42:36 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanm21

How about just not doing a Batman film at all.... and use the money to make a JL film instead?

Well, that isn't to happen as WB is practically built off the Batman trademark. Plus they're developing a JL film anyway.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 73
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 4:48:51 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes a bit of light relief is what's needed, how about Jim Carey as the Rid... oh wait.†

Sigh, whenever two men in a film seem to be great friends someone always throws in the gay card. I suppose Bale and Michael Caine's Alfred†must be bum-buddies as well because hey share jokes, emotions and have smiled at each other on occassion?

You homophobes......

double sigh..

Pointing out that the relationship is camp and homo-erotic doesn't make me a homophobe, you are the only person here who's started using the†insulting language of the playground.

Idiot.

Where's that popcorn gif?

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Discodez)
Post #: 74
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 4:49:31 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

Well, that isn't to happen as WB is practically built off the Batman trademark. Plus they're developing a JL film anyway.

JL got canned a while back after Green Lantern bombed.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 75
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 5:07:12 PM   
Sotto Voce

quote:

ORIGINAL: ripperman

I think Ive mentioned it in the other thread but I wouldn't like another director to come on board and mimic Nolan's style in a wishy washy half sequel. Change the tone completely. It makes sense for them to go down the more comic style route for a possible justice league setup especially if Avengers does good business. But...my own personal dream Batman project would be an elseworlds story in particular the Batman, Dracula trilogy. Too much of a risk involved though methinks!

Hire this man!

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to ripperman)
Post #: 76
RE: Batman after Nolan - 7/3/2012 5:12:37 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

JL got canned a while back after Green Lantern bombed.

Got a link for that? I haven't seen anything about it being cancelled.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 77
BatMann after Nolan - 8/3/2012 10:28:02 AM   
Macavity

Said it once. Will say it again - hand the fourth film to Michael Mann, with Nolan producing and Michael Shannon as The Riddler. Boom. Job done.

Keep the dark intensity. We have other superheroes for lighter stuff.

(in reply to The Hooded Man)
Post #: 78
RE: BatMann after Nolan - 8/3/2012 10:30:43 AM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Macavity

Said it once. Will say it again - hand the fourth film to Michael Mann, with Nolan producing and Michael Shannon as The Riddler. Boom. Job done.

Only if we can have Crockett's Theme playing over the Tumbler's driving scenes....

(in reply to Macavity)
Post #: 79
RE: Batman after Nolan - 8/3/2012 12:43:03 PM   
st3veebee

quote:

double sigh..

Pointing out that the relationship is camp and homo-erotic doesn't make me a homophobe, you are the only person here who's started using the insulting language of the playground.

Idiot.

Yikes, calm down. The homophobe comment was a jest. I presumed you didn't like Oceans because of the campness/homoeroticism, and I never read into it that way, that's all.

Latest Films:

(in reply to Discodez)
Post #: 80
RE: Batman after Nolan - 8/3/2012 1:34:56 PM   
spark1

the bat will always have a little dark in him and that's what make him unique as a movie hero.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 81
RE: Batman after Nolan - 8/3/2012 1:58:06 PM   
st3veebee

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

the bat will always have a little dark in him and that's what make him unique as a movie hero.

What I always loved is the fact he has no distinctive superpower, apart from immmense wealth. That and the car, chicks love the car.

Latest Films:

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 82
RE: BatMann after Nolan - 8/3/2012 2:09:44 PM   
jobloffski

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Macavity

Said it once. Will say it again -†hand the fourth film†to†Michael Mann, with Nolan producing and Michael Shannon as The Riddler. Boom. Job done.

Only if we can have Crockett's Theme playing over the Tumbler's driving scenes....

Mann is wrong for Batman. Nolan homaged quite a lot of Heat (colour pallete, Pacino from Heat attributes for Gordon, the single sustained notes in the music, the grand operatic crime epic scale) for TDK anyway.

Mann has lost it a bit as a director over the years, his films have become increasingly about the Mann slow burning style and less about character conflict/emotion. Public Enemies was a very damp squib of a film, even with Mann re-employing the underlying mechanics of heat. His movie of Miami Vice was terrible.

Del Toro has made films with fine visual style, but has resolutely failed with both Hellboy films to translate intention to atmosphere in the comic book genre and on both occasions made films that do not live up to the potential of Hellboy as played by Ron Pearlman. You don't just need someone who can design a pretty axe, you need someone who can be deadly when it comes to swinging it.

A whole new direction would be brave after Nolan, but TDK passed the billion mark for Box office and it's hard to imagine TDKR not doing the same. Therefore, I think WB would have to be affected by a sudden wave of idiot disease to take too much of a risk after TDKR, which will, as with TDK raise the bar for what you can get away with in a superhero film. After that, going 'back to formula' by going more traditional would be a massive step backwards.

There is SO much scope for a treatment of characters like The Riddler, Hugo strange, and even The Penguin (the latter two both in the same movie perhaps to have a street hood lord and mastermind pairing) in the kind of 'based in reality, pushing the psychology to the fore in a development of Nolan's tropes, not to mention a return of the Joker to the continuity, far enough down the line for a recasting to be acceptable (third film with new cast by then) that WB would be looking at at least three more billion dollar plus films before they need to even thing about reinventing the wheel, so they protect a certain level of income while simultaneously working through the new Superman cycle of films.

Nolan wont push the material so far that it is left with nowhere else to go. He's only been going through the character arc of taking Batman to being Gotham's accepted and love caped crusader. That's where his interest in making the films has been. His third film in story terms is just the end of the beginning.

WB would be crazy to end the current continuity with the character finally fully formed and able to just get on with facing threats, in films that would have virtual carte blanche to go as dark as necessary, whenever necessary and given how far Nolan will have taken the technology (batwing) the road to more striking looking vehicles is already paved, once Batman no longer has to hide in the shadows (which Nolan will bringing him out of in TDKR, hence the daytime action. And if he has new toys, in post Nolan continued adventures, the baddies will make new toys too (totally, totally, totally, continuing the theme of escalation Nolan has introduced. and thereby facilitating more comic book elements as things go along, with it being totally organic for such things to be happening).

I know I'm banging on about it, but I really can't see WB throwing away the opportunities made for them by Nolan to get at least another trilogy out of the current continuity, escalating things a little higher each time, perhaps concluding with the return of the joker, to the Gotham that would exist by then, using the post Nolasn recasting not to start from scratch, but to facilitate more aggressive expansion of the filmic world, taking the newly captured non comic book geek audience along for the ride.

But if I bang this drum any harder, gonna break it, so here endeth the 'campaign'. WB don't be stupid. The world nolan has built for you is somewhere that can stand any kind of story. Invite directors in to play, hand over the cash necessary to realise their visions, and let them get on with it the way Nolan has been allowed to. TDKR is not the end. It's only the end of the construction work (Wayne Manor and the Bat cave will only be seen in their full glory in the third film), let Batman live there for a while before you demolish it all again. It's a franchise for adults now, an iteration of it's own, hire new hands, but keep the newly acquired balls. Job(loffski) done.

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 8/3/2012 2:15:57 PM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 83
RE: BatMann after Nolan - 8/3/2012 2:43:53 PM   
Sutty

I think Mann is a no-no. The perfect choice on paper would be Fincher. Would love to see him have a crack at it. Maybe the "Year One" storyline. That's the one with a much older Bruce Wayne/Batman right? Give the main role to someone like Lance Henrikson and make it a 25 years later type thing. Just an idea...

Or perhaps head right in and make The Killing joke with someone like Crispin Glover as The Joker. No Batman origin story because every bugger knows it now.
Just assume that snyone going to see yet another new take on Batman knows who the hell he is and jump straight in to a new (at least movie wise) story head first.

or how about A Death in the Family? Great comic book, and again not been put to the screen before.

Or perhaps bring Aronofski back on the scene. He was attached to making Batman some years ago now for quite a while. He may have been in pre-production but things went sour somewhere along the line. Imagine what he could do with a character like Batman! I think a "Black Swan" infusion could be what the franchise needs! THAT would be interesting!
The guy is obviously a fantastic film maker who can deal with the fantastical (The Fountain, Black Swann) and the dramatic/psychological (Requiem for a Dream, The Wrestler), and does have an eye for the "darker side" of the human psyche.
He could bring in Vincent Cassell for instance as eith Batman or Joker! Mickey Rourke as a washed up, dried out, psychologically screwed up, older Bruce Wayne? Perhaps.

Like I said, just ideas... I've no doubt there are better out there!

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 84
RE: Batman after Nolan - 8/3/2012 3:10:10 PM   
Discodez

quote:

quote:

double sigh..

Idiot.

Yikes, calm down. The homophobe comment was a jest. I presumed you didn't like Oceans because of the campness/homoeroticism, and I never read into it that way, that's all.

Maybe try being a little less confrontational then if you're only having a jest.

I actually really enjoyed the first Ocean's film, the others are a bit meh to be honest. I've nothing against campness or homeroticism in film, not in the slightest (hence you getting my hackles up with the homophobe jibe).

The oceans films very much remind me of sixties caper movies and for some reason Dean Martin's Matt Helm films, which really are exercises in high camp and kitch. It's partly also due to the fact that all the actors and Soderbergh as director all have their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks that make them a very kitchy/camp experience for me. As I said the interplay between Clooney and Pitt is all "nudge nudge wink wink, can't you tell were best buddies off screen too" is very reminiscent of a lot of onscreen partnerships over the years that on the surface look very macho, but on closer examination look a bit like they could grab each other and start roughly snogging at any second. Think Starskey and Hutch (TV series not the film) or Bodie and Doyle in the Professionals.

And then there's the fact that there a no proper female characters in the films, it's all boys together, no girls allowed, playing with big expensive toys crawling around in the dark, all whilst immaculately groomed and dressed in Armani/Hugo Boss and no doubt smelling of some lovely expensive french aftershave.

But that's just my opinion

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 85
RE: Batman after Nolan - 8/3/2012 4:34:45 PM   
st3veebee

quote:

quote:

quote:

double sigh..

Idiot.

Maybe try being a little less confrontational then if you're only having a jest.

I actually really enjoyed the first Ocean's film, the others are a bit meh to be honest. I've nothing against campness or homeroticism in film, not in the slightest (hence you getting my hackles up with the homophobe jibe).

The oceans films very much remind me of sixties caper movies and for some reason Dean Martin's Matt Helm films, which really are exercises in high camp and kitch. It's partly also due to the fact that all the actors and Soderbergh as director all have their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks that make them a very kitchy/camp experience for me. As I said the interplay between Clooney and Pitt is all "nudge nudge wink wink, can't you tell were best buddies off screen too" is very reminiscent of a lot of onscreen partnerships over the years that on the surface look very macho, but on closer examination look a bit like they could grab each other and start roughly snogging at any second. Think Starskey and Hutch (TV series not the film) or Bodie and Doyle in the Professionals.

And then there's the fact that there a no proper female characters in the films, it's all boys together, no girls allowed, playing with big expensive toys crawling around in the dark, all whilst immaculately groomed and dressed in Armani/Hugo Boss and no doubt smelling of some lovely expensive french aftershave.

Fair enough. I sill don't see anything beyond friendship (Danny's motivation for the heist is something of a toss-up between money and getting back Tess) but I agree with most of your points here, especially how nudge-nudge their screen-time is.

Let's get back to Batman. New Director should bring a new style. Michael Mann is a fascinating choice but he seems to be past his best so how about Raimi, R. Scott or someone odd like Steve McQueen.

Latest Films:

(in reply to Discodez)
Post #: 86
RE: Batman after Nolan - 9/3/2012 3:14:38 AM   
threshold

I've got it all sorted out right here:

Adam West returns as Batman.
Burt Ward returns as Robin.
They have a 30 million budget, and make dodgy sets,
have comedic actors play the villains.

It's already the best movie in the world.

None of the "we're going to go darker" stuff.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 87
RE: Batman after Nolan - 9/3/2012 6:43:29 AM   
Sotto Voce

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

double sigh..

Idiot.

Fair enough. I sill don't see anything beyond friendship (Danny's motivation for the heist is something of a toss-up between money and getting back Tess) but I agree with most of your points here, especially how nudge-nudge their screen-time is.

Let's get back to Batman. New Director should bring a new style. Michael Mann is a fascinating choice but he seems to be past his best so how about Raimi, R. Scott or someone odd like Steve McQueen.

I'd like to see a Raimi Batman, but make it a bit more Raimi than Spiderman.

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 88
RE: Batman after Nolan - 9/3/2012 11:09:26 AM   
Marwood

quote:

ORIGINAL: threshold

I've got it all sorted out right here:

Adam West returns as Batman.
Burt Ward returns as Robin.
They have a 30 million budget, and make dodgy sets,
have comedic actors play the villains.

It's already the best movie in the world.

None of the "we're going to go darker" stuff.

There's a part of me that would truly love to see that

....but only if Batman still dances.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to threshold)
Post #: 89
RE: Batman after Nolan - 9/3/2012 12:51:35 PM   
pete_traynor

Totally embrace the beautiful Deco aesthetic of the animated series. Embrace it so much in fact that you set it in the 30ís or 40ís. Stepping back a few decades worked pretty well in First Class, so why not take that route with Batman? Tell a story set in the period of the characters creation.

In the hands of the right director that could be a seriously stylish film. A Batman noir if you will. The thought of Batman swinging though a sprawling Gotham made up of gorgeous towering Deco skyscrapers is the way forwards (or backwards if you take my meaning) for me.

I want them to go a million miles away from the Nolan films. Donít get me wrong, heís done a brilliant job! But leave these ideas now and try something totally new... and a little bit daring!

Poster in this vein would be nice too:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt13zf9IDS1qar5nco1_500.png

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 9/3/2012 12:52:43 PM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Batman after Nolan Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI