Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Aniston & Quaid In Talks For The Switch

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Aniston & Quaid In Talks For The Switch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Aniston & Quaid In Talks For The Switch - 16/2/2012 8:58:41 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 16/2/2012 8:58:41 AM   
Whistler

Wait...wasn't Jennifer Aniston in a movie called The Switch only a year ago? With Jason Bateman? Anyway, it's nice to see her doing something other than rom-com.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 17/2/2012 3:51:50 PM   
King of Kafiristan

The continued longevity of Jennifer Aniston's career is a matter I find extremely perplexing. I can only think there is a large segment of middle America that is militantly 'Team Jen', and continues to support her big screen outings because they feel that after having been jilted by Brad Pitt, Aniston is "one of them".

Quaid on the other hand, is in my opinion a tragic case. He was born to be a movie star, and while he's found success over the years in various roles, he never quite reached the stratospheric levels of fame he perhaps deserved. The fact that he's reduced to this sort of project, is, to my mind, a darn shame. Oh well, keep on keeping on, Dennis Quaid. There are those of us out there who appreciate your efforts*

*Cap Rooney in ANY GIVEN SUNDAY being a particular favorite performance of mine

< Message edited by King of Kafiristan -- 17/2/2012 3:59:24 PM >

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Aniston & Quaid In Talks For The Switch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI