Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Snow White And The Huntsman Pic

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Snow White And The Huntsman Pic Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Snow White And The Huntsman Pic - 8/2/2012 8:28:28 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
New? - 8/2/2012 8:28:28 PM   
Ulmaceae

Looks exactly like the pic that was in the dead-tree version of Empire, what, last month?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: New? - 8/2/2012 10:26:01 PM   
King of Kafiristan

It's really hard for me to wrap my head around these grim and gritty adaptations of fairy tales that seem to be all the rage right now. Who exactly was clamoring for a mega budget Jack and the Bean Stalk? Or a Snow White? It seems like Hollywood is so desperate for properties with name recognition, they've gone of the deep end. I actually like Stewart (based upon her work in ADVENTURELAND), and Viggo's legacy speaks for itself, but it's really a bit depressing to see a guy of his caliber, mere years after EASTERN PROMISES and THE ROAD, forced to stoop to something like this in order to earn his living.

Sorry to be cranky, but yeah, this just doesn't work for me at all

(in reply to Ulmaceae)
Post #: 3
RE: New? - 9/2/2012 12:47:03 PM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ulmaceae

Looks exactly like the pic that was in the dead-tree version of Empire, what, last month?

Yep, not a 'new' picture at all. Not much of a story either - yes we know there's two very different versions of Snow White coming out this year, so what else is new?

(in reply to Ulmaceae)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Snow White And The Huntsman Pic Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI