Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 28/6/2012 10:36:01 AM   
UTB

Yeah fair enough, I didnt think about colours and font sizes

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 61
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 28/6/2012 11:02:59 AM   
elab49

Although possibly similar to Gram's query just before, I now can't get Lovefilm Instant to work in Firefox 9.0.1 - I don't think the new Microsoft Silver thingy works in it.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 62
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 29/6/2012 4:53:40 AM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

I'm still using Firefox 9.0, but I stupidly let the Flash plugin update to the most recent version, and now when I go on video websites like YouTube, it either takes yonks for vids to load and script errors appear, or else the video doesn't load and I see the Flash plugin error image.

Can someone using Firefox 9 (ideally on a 64-bit Windows 7 PC) let me know what version of Flash you're using (as long as it's still working for you!).

I had the same problem with Flash. It kept crashing halfway through my uploads to photo bucket. I think the version I switched to was 10, though I can't swear to it because my laptop is currently on the other side of the pond.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 63
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 3/7/2012 9:01:49 AM   
Gram123

Cheers, doubtless. I uninstalled Adobe Flash 11 and downloaded the last written version 10. Tested on YT and it's all fine again.

So, a lesson there for anyone who is sticking with Firefox 9 to sidestep the post box issue - don't let your system update Flash to version 11.

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 64
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 3/7/2012 7:29:58 PM   
Scruffybobby

I hadn't been having problems with Flash since updating recently so I was going to check what version I had (I think it was 11) When I started up my PC I got a notification that there's been a fix that should resolve any issues. I've downloaded it and youtube is working fine (not that it wasn't before.

Worth a try if you've been having bother.

(still sticking to FF9 though)

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 65
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 17/7/2012 5:57:04 PM   
Angelus

Firefox 14: same tiny text and basic formatting options. To be honest, I'm getting used to it now.

Edit: 666 posts! Ave Satani!

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts!"

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 66
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 30/9/2012 9:42:31 PM   
doubtlesswonder

My Firefox has been slowing down a lot lately, especially on Facebook. I'm wondering whether updating it might help. My Flash player wants to update too but it doesn't like my current version of Firefox. I'm sure mine's only offering version 12, though, not 14.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Angelus)
Post #: 67
RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update - 23/2/2013 12:57:20 AM   
elab49

Disaster. Firefox has a habit of updating itself without asking your permission at which point I've just reinstalled 9.0.1. But this time it won't allow me to do that - half way through the installation it simply says 'upgrade' and the only other option I have is to cancel. Has Firefox somehow worked out how to block people using old versions because the current one doesn't work properly?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 68
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base >> RE: Post-Box changed in Firefox update Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI