Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - 1/2/2012 5:55:17 PM   
jafar.iqbal

While sitting on the Underground, going home, I'm suddenly struck with the urge to go watch a movie. There isn't any real planning behind this urge, as most urges go; I have no idea if there's a movie starting soon, I don't know if it would be a movie I'd want to watch. Like most things in life, I don't really know anything. But lo and behold, there I am at the cinema, buying a ticket (and the most godawful hotdog known to man), scratching my itch. Luckily, the film I arrived to was Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Now, to clarify, I didn't want to watch it; but I didn't NOT want to watch it either. It just wasn't a priority.

I'll tell you what it's about, quickly. Tom Cruise is Ethan Hunt, secret spy agent extraordinaire. After getting rescued from prison (for reasons I can't really spoil), he and his team (made up of Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Jeremy Renner) are given the mission of stopping evil Michael Nyqvist from igniting nuclear war. The movie travels from Russia (where the friggin' Kremlin is destroyed!) to Dubai to India, with lots of twists and turns along the way.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 1/2/2012 6:48:01 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - 1/2/2012 6:48:18 PM   
elab49

Please use the existing thread - without the advert for your blog 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to jafar.iqbal)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI