Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Joel Silver's Ben 10 Finds A Writer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Joel Silver's Ben 10 Finds A Writer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Joel Silver's Ben 10 Finds A Writer - 31/1/2012 10:37:50 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
FYI - 31/1/2012 10:37:50 AM   
jay_21_jay

Not that I'm a Ben 10 geek or anything... but Ben travels around with his Granddad and his cousin, not his younger sister...

:)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
update your knowledge - 31/1/2012 4:06:16 PM   
maxhdrm

For those of you secure enough with your own adulthood and don't have an issue with watching cartoons, you know the 2-d animations first started by Walt Disney to entertain troops during wartime..DUH

Unlike some bloggers on this site who are out of touch, Ben Tennyson is now in high school an official plumber like his grandfather and fights alien incursions with former nemesis Kevin levinson and cousin Gwen. The adolescent Ben hasn't been on TV for 3-4 seasons now as it is Ultimate Ben who has access to over 10 alien forms.

Hows is this suppose to be any different from both made-for-tv movies done at both ages by Cartoon Network? sometimes when an idea is tired it's just plain tired. Hollywood is so ignorant of the fact that it isn't piracy claiming revenue, its lack of originality and people of tired of cookie cutter movies. A crap load of SFX doesn't make a movie good.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Joel Silver's Ben 10 Finds A Writer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI