Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other through it Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other through it Thread Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 21/8/2012 10:46:09 PM   
Sumintelligentguy

Finally got offered a job today!

Now I have a month til I start and I don't know what to do...

"Snake? Snaaaake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?"

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 121
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 22/8/2012 6:15:25 PM   
Sledge Hammer

I got offered a job too.

I cant wait to go into my current employers who bully people on a daily basis (inc me) and tell them to shove it.

I am going to quit over the most inane, irrelevant thing....

Boss - will you pass me the stapler?
Me - Up yours and your stapler demands. I'm out of here.

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 122
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 22/8/2012 9:23:00 PM   
captain jack harknes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sledge Hammer

I got offered a job too.

I cant wait to go into my current employers who bully people on a daily basis (inc me) and tell them to shove it.

I am going to quit over the most inane, irrelevant thing....

Boss - will you pass me the stapler?
Me - Up yours and your stapler demands. I'm out of here.

Ha ha ha I love this! Congratulations on the new job :)

I had a 2nd interview on Tuesday and a first interview somewhere else 2 hours later - stressful day! I haven't heard from either but the 2nd one isn't great as the commute is a nightmare! My fingers are crossed on the other one!! Other than those there's not much else going so I'll have to sit and wait for a bit :(

"The arctic has no respect for fashion, Vince"

"I ain't no one's trophy."

"You got it, Allison. You got it RAW!"

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 123
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/8/2012 12:58:24 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: kata

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

Started my new Job today!

Woohoo!

Congrats, what is it you're doing?

Account Manager for a large household name PC, Laptop, Tablet, Monitor and Projector manufacturer.

End of the first week in and all is good so far. Got a great boss.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 124
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/8/2012 1:49:03 PM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

I can't believe I've been in my job nearly 8 months now!  It's gone really quickly!!

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 125
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/8/2012 2:02:05 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

I can't believe I've been in my job nearly 8 months now!  It's gone really quickly!!

Thanks Hobbs. I cant believe how fast time flies either.

Onwards and upwards.

[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 126
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/8/2012 11:30:22 PM   
kata

quote:

quote:

quote:

Started my new Job today!

Woohoo!

Congrats, what is it you're doing?

Account Manager for a large household name PC, Laptop, Tablet, Monitor and Projector manufacturer.

Good stuff, onwards and upwards like you say.

Start my new job a week on Monday, this summer has flew by. Just watched a program on the BBC all about the Housing Association I'm going to be working for, surreal... Set a series link.

XBL: GeneralLee79
PSN: GeneralLee_UK
Steam: GeneralLee_uk

Lovely detective work.

"Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time"

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 127
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 25/8/2012 11:12:59 PM   
captain jack harknes

I've had a weird few days - applied for a home-based job; had 2 interviews in which the home-based aspect was referenced; received job offer; double checked and got told it was office-based!! Over an hour from home on a busy stretch of motorway which always has delays. Furious!!  How to go from over-the-moon to seriously depressed in just a day!  I haven't accepted it yet - further negotiations on Tues.  Gutted as the role itself is great :(

"The arctic has no respect for fashion, Vince"

"I ain't no one's trophy."

"You got it, Allison. You got it RAW!"

(in reply to Sumintelligentguy)
Post #: 128
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 31/8/2012 12:58:00 PM   
kata

quote:

Start my new job a week on Monday, this summer has flew by. Just watched a program on the BBC all about the Housing Association I'm going to be working for, surreal... Set a series link.

Wow that week flew by too, start on Monday. Just been to get my "new job haircut". Going to treat myself to a new watch I think.

XBL: GeneralLee79
PSN: GeneralLee_UK
Steam: GeneralLee_uk

Lovely detective work.

"Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time"

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 129
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 28/11/2012 7:11:39 PM   
WilliamMunny

Got the news today that following my boss moving to a different bank, the firm are tendering the contract to outsource my department. So that'll be me made redundant in the new year then. Bollocks.

Harry Dresden - Wizard
Lost items found. Paranormal investigations. Consulting. Advice. Reasonable rates. No love potions, endless purses, parties or other entertainment.

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 130
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 3/12/2012 1:05:54 PM   
Ref

Especially pissed off here. I had the good fortune to be offered two jobs that I went for, one was for the MOD and the other was for an international window and door company. I chose the latter as it was nearer to home and I knew the industry already due to previous work. Chose the wrong bloody one, didn't I.

I quit in the end as the job I went for wasn't really there. My hours were 7:30 - 16:30 and I finished all of my work by 9:30, I asked fellow colleagues for work but there was none there. The management was atrocious and the office was just so dull. I nearly got told off for talking - it was like being in the 1950s!

Luckily I've got savings, so I'm not in dire straits. But looking for work in a (relatively) small town is hard work.

Viewers of a nervous disposition may be interested to know that your television is off and I am speaking to you from inside your head...

Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week

Icon created by the talented JaD
Post #: 131
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 4/12/2012 12:17:49 AM   
Mister Coe

Well, it's official... gonna get laid off at some point in the new year. And employment prospects, round my way, are slim.

Bollocks.

Got work for a couple of months yet, but I might be posting here in the near future. Hope you guys might have something good to say.

Again, bollocks.

Say what now?

(in reply to Ref)
Post #: 132
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 4/12/2012 1:17:20 PM   
shool

My best advise would be to build a good network.

Get on Linkedin. All my job opportunities came through there.
If your reputation is good in your industry it goes a long way.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 133
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 4/12/2012 9:25:41 PM   
Mister Coe

Cheers, Shool, will check it out.

The only thing that makes me feel better is that, no matter how bad the UK gets, we got it better than certain European countries... I know a few people in Spain... jesus, they got it far worse than us.

Glad to hear that some of the people posting on this forum have got it sorted... that's what I'm gonna keep in mind when things get bad.

All the best to everyone.

Say what now?

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 134
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 5/12/2012 4:39:05 PM   
tarantinofan

So this will probably sound arrogant, but I got an interview for an admin job in health care, neither of which I'm particularly interested in as a day to day job and a sector. I've never had a proper office job (but have had other work experience) before and currently I'm doing an internship so I have no full time job. On the one hand I feel that any employment is good employment, but on the other I feel terrible because I'm not actively pursuing something I'm interested in...it feels like I'm settling. Anyway, I obviously haven't been offered anything so it's a little premature but has anyone else been in this situation where you feel like you've simply settled for the first things that's come along?

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 135
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 10/12/2012 10:10:10 PM   
Sledge Hammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: tarantinofan

So this will probably sound arrogant, but I got an interview for an admin job in health care, neither of which I'm particularly interested in as a day to day job and a sector. I've never had a proper office job (but have had other work experience) before and currently I'm doing an internship so I have no full time job. On the one hand I feel that any employment is good employment, but on the other I feel terrible because I'm not actively pursuing something I'm interested in...it feels like I'm settling. Anyway, I obviously haven't been offered anything so it's a little premature but has anyone else been in this situation where you feel like you've simply settled for the first things that's come along?

Have you met my wife?

I am here all week folks.....

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to tarantinofan)
Post #: 136
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 10/12/2012 11:02:10 PM   
Sumintelligentguy

My contract finishes in March and I don't think it will be extended.

On the plus side, I get to move back to London, on the downside, i'll be unemployed.

I think i'd like to stay working in HE simply because of the supportive atmosphere, it's just a case of finding the right job at a university in London.

R.I.P. Punchy

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
Post #: 137
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 12/12/2012 10:41:12 PM   
Sumintelligentguy

So as luck would have it, my contract has been extended. Only until June mind but still, this means I can save to go on a loooooooooooong holiday after.

My boss has also said that I should still apply for other jobs because my current role will never be made permanent.

I'm just glad i'll have some more money coming in.

R.I.P. Punchy

Post #: 138
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 17/12/2012 7:27:41 AM   
JV

I feel a bit of a fraud posting in this thread as I am about to be voluntarily unemployed, but I am still a jobseeker so here I am!

I have an interview today and possibly another interview today - an agency I met with on Friday for a specific role said as I have taken today off work for the interview I definitely have, they will try and make sure I get an interview for the role through them today too, but they will let me know this morning.

Last time I looked for a job, which was about this time last year, it took about 4 or 5 months, because I was being fussy and had specific criteria. This time though I am applying for shitloads of stuff. Some of it I am overqualified for, but I think I will naturally be filtered out of the running for that.

The thing that has surprised me so far is how many jobs I could actually do. I am a languages graduate and kinda tumbled into export sales admin as that's where a lot of language roles are for those without postgrad qualifications, but I have found languages crop up in all sorts of roles - for example, the job I am interviewing for today is for International Payroll Coordinator. Now I have never worked in finance or payroll in my life and languages were not mentioned as a requisite of the job but they sent me a JD and it turns out they are an advantage and the rest of the job is basically admin with a payroll twist instead of sales. In previous job searches I would never have even considered this role based on its title. Also the other job I may have an interview for today is billed as a secretarial role but being multilingual is an advantage there too.

That said, I am also perfectly happy doing something non-languagey. Export roles and language-based admin jobs typically pay slightly more than your bog-standard admin roles but not so much that I can't slum it and take a bit of a paycut. Questions get asked about why I am not looking to use my languages but I can answer those easily.

As I am applying for so many jobs, I have started keeping a notebook of jobs I apply for, agencies I register with etc, because otherwise when someone rings up and says "I'm calling from Joe Bloggs" I will be all, "who the fuck is that?!". It also means I don't end up applying for the same job more than once through different websites....

but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough

Post #: 139
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 3/1/2013 5:29:35 PM   
Atomhammer

Read through this whole forum and really feel for you all.

While im "lucky" in that i have kept my job for a few years mow my partner has been unemployed for 7+ months and finances are biting like a honey crazed xenomorph. Prior to that she has suffered 3 firms all going bust (MOD company, IT outsourcing etc) and cant get a break. Seemingly there are less and less jobs other than low skill low pay work that will barely pay for anything and its heart breaking.

Not really sure how my lady can cope, nor how you are all coping under such stress but im glad your all battling on. Im doing my best to keep her motivated, help with applications, upskilling etc but feel powerless to help. Im working 70 hours a week so cant do much more.

Fingers crossed you all get the success you derserve as my lady has suffered without a job. Its hella hard keeping spirits up when things seem so tough on the job front.

Hopes are she can finally get a job so we can keep the house going and survive

Best of luck all and Ill keep reading and rooting for you all.

~ Do We Believe What We See or See What We believe ~

(in reply to JV)
Post #: 140
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 14/1/2013 9:16:23 PM   
moontheloon

So the news has hit tonight that the company I work for is going to go into administration in the next few days, possibly even tomorrow. It's been a long time coming, but somehow It's still a but of a shock. I've worked in retail all my life, Just over 7 years now and this will be the first time I have been made redundant (I assume this will happen, it's unlikely that if they do manage to sort a deal out my store will be kept open). I don't really know what to expect.

I don't quite know what to do. I feel like I've been in retail as I've not really known what to do with my life, and I still don't have a clue. So Do I go out and find another job as soon as possible. I imagine I could pick some part time work up fairly easily, in a bar or something else with a high turnover of staff, or do I spend a month or two actually working out what I want to do with myself and make a proper go of finding a career whilst using my jobseekers to survive.

Anyone been in a similar situation, offer advice or whatever. I feel like utter crap right now, really don't know what to do.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to Atomhammer)
Post #: 141
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 14/1/2013 11:42:30 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

So the news has hit tonight that the company I work for is going to go into administration in the next few days, possibly even tomorrow. It's been a long time coming, but somehow It's still a but of a shock. I've worked in retail all my life, Just over 7 years now and this will be the first time I have been made redundant (I assume this will happen, it's unlikely that if they do manage to sort a deal out my store will be kept open). I don't really know what to expect.

I don't quite know what to do. I feel like I've been in retail as I've not really known what to do with my life, and I still don't have a clue. So Do I go out and find another job as soon as possible. I imagine I could pick some part time work up fairly easily, in a bar or something else with a high turnover of staff, or do I spend a month or two actually working out what I want to do with myself and make a proper go of finding a career whilst using my jobseekers to survive.

Anyone been in a similar situation, offer advice or whatever. I feel like utter crap right now, really don't know what to do.

You'll probably remember my posts to you after a couple of your recent ones about customers. I'm really sorry to hear you're in this position, I have another friend who works for HMV and he's facing it too, and it's not something I'd wish on anyone.

I went through the exact same thing. I was made redundant from the book shop Borders when it went into administration in 2009. I have to admit the final month working there was horrible due to the customers who seemed to lose all tact and sensitivity about staff losing their jobs, when faced with massive sales and their own sense of entitlement. I say this only to warn you that it's not going to be an easy ride - however, you and your workmates are all going through this together and you'll find the support amongst your team will be what gets you through the day. You'll also find there are some lovely compassionate people out there who do care and will make a point of telling you they're sorry to hear about your situation infront of another customer who's just been a dick to you.

My point here is that it's going to be a rough time, but you'll also get through it because there'll be support from all sorts of people.

As for what to do next, obviously, ultimately that decision is down to you. I was fortunate that I already had a holiday to Singapore planned for the following month (had been booked for months before we went into administration), so it gave me time to relax after a stressful period. I was the same as you though, in that I'd only worked in retail and didn't know what else I wanted to do, so when I returned to the UK, I applied for everything and anything. But this was because I had a flat I needed to pay rent and bills for, so I didn't really have the time to not just apply for jobs asap.

However, and I'm sorry that this isn't happier news, I had to go on the dole and get housing benefit to tide me over until I got a new job. And it took me 10 months to get one. This is due to several reasons - 1) the city I lived in was particularly bad for unemployment, 2) I avoided bar/restaurant work because I wouldn't have been able to handle it, and 3) I applied for everything and anything, which perhaps meant I wasn't focusing enough on pushing for one particular job or acquiring the skills for it.

Your experience may be entirely different from mine - especially since you would be happy enough doing bar work in the meantime. I'm sure you'd be able to pick something up fairly quickly there.

It depends on how much financial responsibilities you currently have. Do you have the money/time to take maybe a month aside to have a long think about what you want to do, and do the research as to how to go about pushing in that direction? Or depending on how the remainder of your time at HMV goes, maybe take a couple of weeks after just to relax a little, then apply for anything to tide you over until you decide what it is you really want to do.

You'll probably find that you'll get access to some careers related organisation within your last month there. I can't recall if it was the manager of my work, the administrators, or the organisation itself, but we were put into contact with Careers Scotland (or whatever it was) and they set up a workshop meeting for any of us who wanted to attend, once we'd been made redundant. So a large group of us went along - it basically gave us information, chat on c.vs, suggestions about how to proceed next, and we could set up individual appointments from there. If this would be of interest to you, and it doesn't get implemented, perhaps suggest it to a manager who could set something like this up? I'm sure there will be other colleagues who would be interested in the service too.

Anyway, my post is a bit rambley, and I'm not sure if it will be of any help, or just confuse you further. I just want you to know that I've been where you are now, I know it is daunting, but you'll get through it. Try to look at it in a positive way if possible - this could be what you need to make the change you want to make?

Hope it all goes well for you Moon, best wishes.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 142
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 15/1/2013 3:53:27 PM   
lbiu

quote:

ORIGINAL: tarantinofan

A big fucking YES.
I hate what I am doing and have always been interested in the construction/engineering field I decided to take a home learning course but it has made me more anxious to change field. Settling is the worst thing....I say you should always actively search for what makes you more happier. Just be smart about it.

< Message edited by lbiu -- 15/1/2013 4:01:08 PM >

My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star.

(in reply to tarantinofan)
Post #: 143
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/1/2013 10:21:48 PM   
The2ndRing

I have a bit of a dilemma. The company I work for has been bought out, and my new line manager is coming with me to a VERY IMPORTANT MEETING. There are a number of people that should have been doing some of the work for it and that hasn't happened, so I am stuck. Do I do all the work for it (stay up all night tonight as the papers are due in tomorrow) and impress my boss, or do I take a stand and not do it and let them squirm?? I really don't know TBH.

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library

"Do you know what I like about you?
Fuck all."

(in reply to lbiu)
Post #: 144
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/1/2013 10:28:58 PM   
elab49

Do both. Let them squirm by coming up with nothing then 'hey, presto' - I happen to have some work here we could possibly look at then if no-one objects. Done properly, one side think you're saving their bacon and the other thinks you're completely on the ball. 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to The2ndRing)
Post #: 145
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 24/1/2013 10:35:29 PM   
The2ndRing

The problem is it's a formal meeting with set/assigned actions. There is so much "politics' about at the moment, I'm really not sure what anyone's end game is, but it's very serious, someone could lose their job over this.

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library

"Do you know what I like about you?
Fuck all."

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 146
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 26/1/2013 9:11:14 PM   
JessFranco

Currently updating my CV. The department i work in is cutting almost half its employees and everyone has to reapply for a severely limited range of jobs. I might have an OK chance of getting one but it's a horrible situation to be in - potentially competing against friends for positions and being aware that even if you are successful, most of the people you like, including some you have known for the best part of seven years, will lose their livelihoods -not through any fault of their own but because of abstract factors outside of their control.

Even the French know better than to fuck with me

http://closer-to-perfection.tumblr.com/

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 147
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 29/1/2013 8:25:56 PM   
JessFranco

Quick question for anyone with expertise in the area. Is an employer entitled to hold a vote on whether staff pursue collective consultation or is it automatic when 20 or more people are being made redundant?

Even the French know better than to fuck with me

http://closer-to-perfection.tumblr.com/

(in reply to JessFranco)
Post #: 148
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 30/1/2013 1:57:03 PM   
Harley Quinn

Can someone give me some advice? Mr HQ got made redundant in the summer he was internally promoted within the company several times and has skills learnt on the job but NO formal qualifications. To back up his previous position. He is studying now to get the qualifications he needs but his finding it very very hard. He must apply for a 100 jobs a week and get's no response whatsoever. I've got someone in HR looking over his CV to see what can be added or changed.

How else can I help him or cheer him up? What can I say or do to give him support?

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

Owner of the Naughty Milkmaid.

Post #: 149
RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other t... - 30/1/2013 2:13:34 PM   
Professor Moriarty

As I don't know Mr HQ or the industry he's in or the job he's applying for, please take these comments appropriately.

Firstly. I think (from my own experience) that when you are applying for many, many jobs you lose focus. So, you are no longer able to tailor your CV or covering letter for the position you are applying, its just a machine. And I think that at some level, the more jobs you apply for then, actually the less chance you have. Than doing fewer, being more selective and really trying your damndest on each individual one to match your experience / skill set with their requirements.

Secondly. Invest if you have to. Getting a HR professional to look over the CV is a great idea. If Mr HQs experience is greater than his qualifications, then there should be a way of arranging the CV so it is all "look at these great skills and experience, who cares about the certificates". If you need to pay someone to do it then do that (and I know its not easy if there is no money, but hey....) My wife used to write CVs for people. She would only write the truth, but as a former-HR manager she could arrange and word information that another HR manager would pick up. Her hit rate of getting people interviews was just phenomenal.

Thirdly. Invest more (and again this may be free from a friend, but you might need to find the cash). Get some interview coaching. And none of this bollocks of make sure you've polished your shoes and crap. Everyone knows that. No, make sure they are teaching competency based interview techniques. This means that when you are asked a question, you give an answer that shows you have done that job or have the skills to do it. Again if he has more experience than qualifications this will be the way to lift him above the pack. It really can be a difference. Again my wife coached on this. She told me about meeting a guy last week. He was at an interview with two other people. My wife had coached both the others. They both got the job. There was only one job. But they were so good at interview they created another job!

On making him feel good. Well we spend 8 hours a day at work (or try to). But most of us have 101 things we do or are proud of that aren't our job. So there should be plenty you can find to make him feel like he has self-worth even if the jobs market is not agreeing today. Failing that a bj should help ;-)

(in reply to Harley Quinn)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Unemployed / Made Redundent / Help each other through it Thread Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI