Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: No interest in the London Olympics

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: No interest in the London Olympics Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 28/1/2012 10:20:47 AM   
Hobbitonlass

Had no desire to fork out money to go and see it (I would have LOVED to have seen the 100m final but all I would have been able to have afford was a restricted view about a mile from the track )

I will be watching though and might even try and find somewhere near where I live (the rowing will be taking place in Eton which I could cycle to or find a place on one of the other cycling routes that are outside the velodrome) but the rest I will watch on the TV.

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 31
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 28/1/2012 11:12:22 AM   
Super Hans

I'm not really a big sports person anyway, certainly not as a spectator (a moderate, fairly passive interest in football aside) so I couldn't really care less about the Olympics any year, London hosted or otherwise.  My first thought upon learning where the Olympic villiage was that they couldn't have chosen much worse an area than Newham, which is definitely a bit of an arse-end of the capital to invite the world to.  That said, if it does bring any sort of genuine, lasting regeneration to an area in dire need of it, then I guess something good may come from it.  I should imagine they'll be sweeping the borough's many undesirables firmly under the carpet while the world is watching!

The whole demeaning, begging, jumping through hoops process of trying to get tickets annoyed me too.  My wife applied (unsuccessfully) to get gymnastics tickets but that was as far as we could be arsed to go.

Overall, as long as my day to day life isn't disrupted too much by it all (I think I live/work far enough out of central London to be OK) I'm happy to ignore it all.

"Its staring at you in the face Mark, there's only one more sex to try..."

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 32
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 28/1/2012 4:28:42 PM   
King of Kafiristan

For Londeners fraught with trepidation over the mounting costs required to hold these games, I've come up with some humble suggestions that I think would improve the quality of the Olympics and their value for the host country:

As I watched the 2010 Winter Olympics, I thought to myself: Is it fair that an accomplished athlete might be awesome, they might have won the world cup at their sport, but if they suffer just one mishap at the Olympics, they now will never medal? Why should someone who is great in between Olympics lose out on a medal just because of how they happened to do when the Olympics role around? Perhaps the four year delay between games made sense when athletes had to travel by tramp steamer in order to participate, but in the days of instant communication and transcontinental flights, it seems to me like the Olympics could be held much more regularly

If you're kick ass in an odd numbered year, I think the IOC should come up with a way to recognize that. If you're #1 in the world, that means something, even if you were not #1 at the exact moment the Olympics happened to role around

Also, it's a crazy waste of money to spend billions for games that will last only two weeks. Most of the Olympic structures that get erected (like the infamous 'birds nest' ) fall into slovenly disrepair once their time sensitive purpose has expired. I'm sure London would love the business boost my plan would provide

What do I suggest? This:

*Hold the Olympics every year*

YEAR ONE: London opens the games, and does the competitions, awarding medals

Year TWO: Athletes return to year two of the LONDON OLYMPICS, medals are awarded

YEAR 3: Same thing

YEAR 4: Whoever did the best over years one and two and three face off in year four. They are awarded a special kind of medal (palladium or something), that acknowledges their unique achievement of being the highest ranked Olympic athlete over the course of the London games. If an athlete did not do well enough in the first two years then they can rest up during year four for the next games

Essentially the different years of the games act as super heats for the Super Olympics to be held in the fourth year of an Olympic city's games.

There is a closing ceremony, and the Olympics leave London

YEAR FIVE: New games begin, with a new opening ceremony in a new location

This gives athletes a chance to prove that they were at least able to be
the best in the world at one time. So if you got a gold in year two,
you could look at that and say "At that moment, I was the best in the
world". An athlete with a palladium medal could look at it and know that
they were the best athlete at the entire London games , because they
succeeded more than anyone else at their discipline over that set time

FINAL IDEA: I am against the extinguishing of the Olympic flame. I read
in a book once ("In the Footsteps of Alexander The Great") that there is
a sacred Zoroastrian flame that's been burning for 3000 years. During
times of invasion/threat to the flame, it was hidden and kept in remote
locations, sometimes reduced to mere embers that were carefully tended
for centuries. And so, today, you can walk into a building in Iran and
see a fire that has been burning since before Alexander entered Babylon

And so... I think they should keep the Olympic flame burning, from game
to game. Extinguish the host city's cauldron, but keep the flame alive
between games. Perhaps make that the responsibility of certain nations.
The duty could rotate, so that even nations who would never get to host
the games would have a chance to share in the glory and the honor of
safeguarding the flame.

It would be great to see the torch lighting in 2012 and know it's the
same fire that burned in Munich in '36. Obviously that can't happen, but
we could start a tradition now at least

< Message edited by King of Kafiristan -- 28/1/2012 10:25:31 PM >

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 33
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 10:54:07 AM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

Yep, I'm sure the hundreds of homeless people we have in this country can't wait either. Wasted millions that could wipe out homelessness in an instant spent unwisely.

While I'm far from overjoyed at the outlay involved in putting on the Games, it's a bit naive and simplistic to think that if the money hadn't been spent on the Olympics then it would have gone straight to helping the homeless or a similar cause. As with almost any big public event or expenditure the money's not amassed in one place, and even if the government had a lump sum equivalent, the chances of it being tailored to a singular long term infrastructure project such as homelessness action is slim.

Can see where you're coming from Reb and I take on board that a 'lump' sum would never go to one 'problem' as such, I'm just mortally aposed to the olympics being here and all this 'once in a lifetime' bullsh*t, all I'm saying is that the amount of money could have been dispersed with better intent than a jumped up sports day.

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 34
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 11:41:41 AM   
shool

I dont mind the money spent, but I have no interest in the games itself.

I'll watch the opening ceremony as Danny Boyle is directing it, other than that I'll probably avoid and catch up on movies.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 35
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 12:57:59 PM   
JIm R

How can people be 'okay' with the money spent, it's an outrageous waste of money for what it actually represents. Total waste of money, disgusting amount to fritter away.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 36
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:00:35 PM   
matty_b

Because it's a once-in-a-lifetime event. It may not affect my life personally, but I still think it will be a great thing to have. My step-son is going to a few events with his school, and I think that's amazing.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 37
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:03:33 PM   
MonsterCat

Still no news on that ladies mud wrestling thing?

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 38
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:04:44 PM   
Timon

quote:

How can people be 'okay' with the money spent, it's an outrageous waste of money for what it actually represents. Total waste of money, disgusting amount to fritter away.

Well it means a lot to different people, but personally I'm all for a contest where countries from all over the world can come together and compete.

There's a bit in One Day in September where the wife of Ankie Spitzer, the Israeli fencing champion that was killed says:

"(While strolling in the Olympic Village)... he spotted members of the Lebanese team, and told (me) he was going to go and say hello to them... I said to him, "Are you out of your mind? They're from Lebanon!" Israel was in a state of war with Lebanon at the time. "Ankie," Andre said calmly, "that's exactly what the Olympics are all about. Here I can go to them, I can talk to them, I can ask them how they are. That's exactly what the Olympics are all about." So he went... towards this Lebanese team, and... he asked them "How were your results? I'm from Israel and how did it go?" And to my amazement, I saw that the (Lebanese) responded and they shook hands with him and they talked to him and they asked him about his results. I'll never forget, when he turned around and came back towards me with this huge smile on his face. "You see!" said Andre excitedly. "This is what I was dreaming about. I knew it was going to happen!"

For me that is what the Olympics is all about.

Just out of interest, are you equally appalled by how much is spent on hosting Football/Rugby World Cups and other sporting events or the Olympics in particular?

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 39
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:07:06 PM   
superdan

I think it's the timing as much as anything, if we'd hosted them 10 years ago I think most people would be much more positive about them. As things are it's hard to listen to a regency clown like Boris telling everyone to get excited and behind it with the vast majority of the money being ploughed in going to his city, while the rest of the country is unceremoniously put on it's arse and told to like it. I guess it's just hard to swallow being told there's no money for pensions, health and education, but tens of billions can be found for a two week sporting event and a white elephant train line.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 40
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:11:15 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

quote:

Well it means a lot to different people, but personally I'm all for a contest where countries from all over the world can come together and compete.

There's a bit in One Day in September where the wife of Ankie Spitzer, the Israeli fencing champion that was killed says:

"(While strolling in the Olympic Village)... he spotted members of the Lebanese team, and told (me) he was going to go and say hello to them... I said to him, "Are you out of your mind? They're from Lebanon!" Israel was in a state of war with Lebanon at the time. "Ankie," Andre said calmly, "that's exactly what the Olympics are all about. Here I can go to them, I can talk to them, I can ask them how they are. That's exactly what the Olympics are all about." So he went... towards this Lebanese team, and... he asked them "How were your results? I'm from Israel and how did it go?" And to my amazement, I saw that the (Lebanese) responded and they shook hands with him and they talked to him and they asked him about his results. I'll never forget, when he turned around and came back towards me with this huge smile on his face. "You see!" said Andre excitedly. "This is what I was dreaming about. I knew it was going to happen!"

For me that is what the Olympics is all about.

Just out of interest, are you equally appalled by how much is spent on hosting Football/Rugby World Cups and other sporting events or the Olympics in particular?

On everything, just a huge waste of money when we as a nation have major priorities elsewhere, in the scheme of things, a jumped up sports day should not be amongst them.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 41
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:15:10 PM   
Timon

I suppose we could get a new aircraft carrier for the upcoming Falkland War II...

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 42
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:20:06 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

I suppose we could get a new aircraft carrier for the upcoming Falkland War II...

Or some new water cannons for the annual summer riots.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 43
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 1:31:15 PM   
sharkboy

I'd a nice long reply typed up which timed out, so here's the précis form:
  • Most of the expenditure isn't from taxpayers but from private sector;
  • Don't want to contribute via National Lottery donations?  Don't do the lottery until after the event!
  • Most likely similar percentage public expenditure on World Cup bid as there was on Olympic bid yet, as Ti points out, that somehow misses the headlines;
  • "London 2012 will benefit the entire UK" is, frankly, bullshit.  London 2012 will benefit the South-East, with benefits elsewhere decreasing exponentially the further from London you travel;
  • Londoners pay more than elsewhere - see point directly above!
  • Olympic legacy - OK, they'll be selling off the main arenas etc (but then, it was mostly private funding that created them in the first place), but Stratford also gets almost 700 units of social housing out of the deal.

LIke I said earlier, to look at the Olympic funding and allocate similar funding across other areas is a big mistake.  Yes, it could take a big chunk out of tackling homelessness, reducing child poverty or alleviating fuel poverty, but that would never happen - it's just not how government accounting works.

< Message edited by sharkboy -- 30/1/2012 1:32:11 PM >

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 44
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 7:05:33 PM   
nomimalone

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan
I'll watch the stuff on telly, but it'll be less to do with it being an Olympic Games held in London and more to do with the fact that I just quite like watching sport all day.

Same here. I couldn't care less that it's happening in London, but I will watch it anyway, as I would wherever it was taking place. I may get too annoyed at the media though and just switch off my TV set and go out and do something less boring instead.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 45
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 7:14:17 PM   
sanchia

The womens trampoline and the womens volleyball and then I need to find something else to do for however long it is on for.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 46
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 7:26:15 PM   
tommyjarvis

quote:

On everything, just a huge waste of money when we as a nation have major priorities elsewhere, in the scheme of things, a jumped up sports day should not be amongst them.

You sound like great fun.

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 47
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 8:25:17 PM   
elab49

I'm a little confused tbh. Figures in the last week have put the possible current public sector cost at £12bn, a figure that according to a Sky investigation doesn't include more than £6bn public sector cost on transport or around £5bn associated costs on security/policing/etc/ If you round it down to £20bn which is stated as from the public purse - are the private sector really putting in more? It doesn't seem realistic unless there's some categorisation issues. Is there a confusion of lottery in there eg? (Which isn't that unreasonable one given the opportunity cost affect on other good works losing out).

I did see today with a new stage through, apparently, the likes of Coe telling Londoners to all but bog off at busy times and work from home or something or change your routine. It sounds like Edinburgh Festival times 10.

Overall the thing I still don't get is this - the cost of the Olympics did contribute, still, to Greece's debt issues as they made a loss and were still paying it back. Greece - not a good place to be right now. Barcelona had the same problems - Spain, not a great place to be right now. I'm still in why oh why mode I'm afraid.

Last time I really looked at the Olympics was probably the woman's curling final that everyone had a look at but, fortunately, it won't impact on my day to day life travelwise so not too bothered. Good for those who get something out of it. Apart, of course, from a hefty addition to our £1trillion debt with no guarantee of even a vaguely positive return.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 30/1/2012 8:26:32 PM >

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to tommyjarvis)
Post #: 48
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 9:01:43 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: tommyjarvis

quote:

Well we have that's all in my opinion. Being 'Fun' doesn't come into it.

Post #: 49
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 30/1/2012 9:23:09 PM   
tommyjarvis

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe there are serious other priorities. But there are also millions of sports fans in the country who have never seen the Olympics taking place on their doorstep and may never do again. This is a once in a lifetime event for them - not all sports fans can afford to travel around the world to wherever the next lot are being held. And it might even convert a few thousand kids around the country into taking up more sporting activities, which can only be a good thing.

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 50
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 31/1/2012 8:13:17 AM   
jonson

quote:

quote:

Maybe there are serious other priorities. But there are also millions of sports fans in the country who have never seen the Olympics taking place on their doorstep and may never do again. This is a once in a lifetime event for them - not all sports fans can afford to travel around the world to wherever the next lot are being held. And it might even convert a few thousand kids around the country into taking up more sporting activities, which can only be a good thing.

Agreed.
After watching at least 3 films this year financed from Lottery Funding, I would suggest giving more money to getting kids healthy and less money to wannabe filmmakers pissing decent money out the window making arty dross which returns no profit. But if I said that on a film site I'd be flamed.

I understand why people don't want the expense of the Olympics and dislike of any kind of social sport (most of it goes back to childhood issues where they were the last ones picked for football and wet their pants doing the cross country) but what I really don't understand is these people's constant negativity and determination to see it fail. To see the country fail. To be the laughing stock of the world.
I want it to be the best. I want the Americans and the Australians and the Chinese to pat Britain on it's back, to shake our hands and say well done, you put on the greatest Olympics of all time.
I could give you 101 reasons, all from personal experiencee, why I'd give the NHS the money. My missus could give you 101 reason why the money should be put into education.

And while the Olympics isn't going to cure cancer, or provide every child in school with a computer, the unity it brings to the country, and the chance to extend a friendly hand to the World is too big an opportunity to scorn in my opinion. It may well be a disaster, it may well push us to the brink of financial collapse (it would be merely the straw though) but it could well provide a community bond and sense of being that money cannot buy, at any cost.
And the Beach volleyball for fuck's sake. That's worth £12 billion of anyone's money.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

Post #: 51
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 31/1/2012 10:27:26 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I did see today with a new stage through, apparently, the likes of Coe telling Londoners to all but bog off at busy times and work from home or something or change your routine. It sounds like Edinburgh Festival times 10.

Oh that's nice of him, especially when his party are going of their way to make it easier for bosses to sack people for non-attendance, lateness, etc.
Not quite sure how 'working from home' fits into the schedule of a cleaner, bus-driver, waiter or a million-and-one other occupations either.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 52
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 31/1/2012 10:43:17 AM   
elab49

The example they have was one station that currently has about 1/4 million through it (I think per day, I hope not rush hour!) - to which minimum another 100k should be added so they were looking at waiting at least an extra half hour. Not fun. 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 53
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 9:02:25 AM   
steffols

Do people show this much apathy and hatred towards the Olympics when its in other countries? I'm really interested to know if people who are not interested have always been not interested or if they just enjoy a moan.

I've always highly enjoyed the Olympics, I enjoy the coverage, the opening and closing ceremonies, but mostly I enjoy the fact that for two weeks me and my dad become experts on sports like shooting, sailing and weightlifting.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 54
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 9:16:35 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

The example they have was one station that currently has about 1/4 million through it (I think per day, I hope not rush hour!) - to which minimum another 100k should be added so they were looking at waiting at least an extra half hour. Not fun. 

If it's Victoria then 1/4 million at rush hour wouldn't surprise me!

I work in Victoria on a Monday and yesterday morning waiting to get on the Victoria line at Green Park an announcement was made that the trains on the Victoria line would not be stopping at Victoria due to over crowding. Victoria station shuts regularly in rush hour to try to ease over crowding (irate commuters standing at the gates waiting to be let in is not a pretty sight) and this is now, let alone during the Olympics. I won't be working in Victoria on a Monday during that time but will work from my main base.

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 55
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 10:31:57 AM   
Arron_

I'm just fed up of seeing Union Jacks everywhere I look.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 56
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 10:46:21 AM   
UTB

I'm interested in the Olympics, but what I really dislike is that the men's 100m final is somehow the pinnacle of the Olympics. I've always been way more interested in the field events and there's nothing more depressing than watching a ten gazillion metre track race on TV which goes on for 45 minutes when in the background you can see the high jump going on and would much rather be watching that.

(in reply to Arron_)
Post #: 57
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 12:52:53 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arron_

I'm just fed up of seeing Union Jacks everywhere I look.

Thats more to do with the Jubilee though isn't it?

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Arron_)
Post #: 58
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 1:03:29 PM   
Hobbitonlass

Walked in to work today and there's bunting EVERYWHERE in reception Got a Jubilee festival on Thursday with BBQ's and music on the campus (hope it doesn't rain!)

Edit: Just realised mine's about the Jubilee as well rather than the Olympics! Ah well...

< Message edited by Hobbitonlass -- 29/5/2012 1:23:35 PM >

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 59
RE: No interest in the London Olympics - 29/5/2012 1:21:00 PM   
kumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

I'm interested in the Olympics, but what I really dislike is that the men's 100m final is somehow the pinnacle of the Olympics. I've always been way more interested in the field events and there's nothing more depressing than watching a ten gazillion metre track race on TV which goes on for 45 minutes when in the background you can see the high jump going on and would much rather be watching that.

They will always catch up on each event though at the important points. I watched the F1 on BBC at the weekend and i was really impressed by the broadcasting options, whose car you wanted to watch all race, which pit lane you wanted to follow etc. Even at Wimbledon you can now choose which match you want to see so it wouldnt surprise me if you could do the same with the Olympics. Plus, the 100m has Usain Bolt- so does the 200m in which he whups pretty much the same contestants! This is the fastest man on the planet! ever! It is worth the hype!!

The only thing that concerns me slightly is how the opening ceremony will play out. Beijings opening ceremony and closing were both spectacular and I dont think we could compete which was shown by our contribution to the closing ceremonies!

Expecting a good competition this year, though i hope the weather remains as it has this week and doesnt revert to typical british style!!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: No interest in the London Olympics Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI