Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Slash will produce horror film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Slash will produce horror film Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slash will produce horror film - 27/1/2012 2:21:42 AM   
FMaldo

The popular guitarist of the band Guns'N Roses, Slash, will produce the horror film "Nothing to Fear". The announcement was offered by producer Anchor Bay, a company that restored the rights of the horror film, where Slash will serve as executive producer with his new label Slasher horror. Along the same production will also be Rob Williams and Michael Eric.

Anthony Leonardi III, who worked on "Rango" will be the artist to work on the storyboard. The tape shows a horrible creature will begin shooting in February in Louisiana.

According to Anchor Bay, the film is about a family in search of a better life is to live in a small town, which happens to be a wildly derailed by a charismatic man. The film is set in the town of Stull, Kansas, according to Anchor Bay is rumored is one of the seven gates of hell.

The film is in pre-production and so far has confirmed to Anne Heche, James Tupper and Willa Holland, among the cast. "We knew we wanted to work with Slash, he announced the formation of his company in September in Toronto, and after reading the script, we're even more excited," he said in a statement executive vice president and acquisitions of Anchor Bay, Kevin Kasha. "Anchor Bay Films is the perfect home for someone who has nothing to fear," he said.

Francisco Maldonado, Journalist, Film Critic & TV Producer
Post #: 1
RE: Slash will produce horror film - 27/1/2012 10:52:28 AM   
kargon

Slash producing, woopdee doo, surely the rebirth of cinema

"I SAY WHAT I LIKE AND I LIKE WHAT I BLOODY WELL SAY".

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH VIETNAM?"

"YOU BETTER BE PUTTING AWAY THAT BLADE, OR YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, EVEN WHILE IT'S HAPPENING"

(in reply to FMaldo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Slash will produce horror film Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI