Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Last Exorcism Sequel Has A Director

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Last Exorcism Sequel Has A Director Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Last Exorcism Sequel Has A Director - 23/1/2012 9:27:53 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Getting Th... - 23/1/2012 9:27:53 AM   
BenTramer

Last Exorcism gets a sequel??? So it wasn't The Last Exorcism, was it? They could've at least made it a prequel and called it The Second Last Exorcism. That way The Last Exorcism would still have been the last.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Does it need one? - 23/1/2012 10:15:09 AM   
dannyfletch

I thought The Last Exorcism was a superb little horror and one of the more effective hand-held camera movies. However, I'm not sure it needs a sequel, and if it does get one then that means it is in danger of becoming another dull horror franchise!

Post #: 3
What about "The Encore Exorcism"? - 23/1/2012 10:30:20 AM   
Whistler

I too don't think it needs a sequel, but hey ho.

Post #: 4
It was only the Last Exorcism for one character. - 23/1/2012 10:40:51 AM   
DMC1973

The title of The Last Exorcism surely refered to it being the last exorcism for one specific character in the film (trying not to spoil to much here). If that character is not in this film then I see no problem to making a sequel to a film with "last" in the title. Although we probably don't need a sequel to Last Exit To Brooklyn!

Post #: 5
Trying not give away spoilers - 23/1/2012 12:40:12 PM   
spunkbag

Imho the last exorcism was a decent little horror. Not surprised about a sequel but it could go in a totally different direction if they carry on with (spoilers) the cult and what could happen with the baby

Post #: 6
Trying not give away spoilers - 23/1/2012 12:41:06 PM   
spunkbag

Imho the last exorcism was a decent little horror. Not surprised about a sequel but it could go in a totally different direction if they carry on with (spoilers) the cult and what could happen with the baby

Post #: 7
Trying not give away spoilers - 23/1/2012 12:42:06 PM   
spunkbag

Post #: 8
No More Exorcisms, Please - 23/1/2012 2:26:31 PM   
BenTramer

The Exorcist nailed the subject of Exorcism so well that every movie that has come after it has just copied most of what happened in Blatty's book and Friedkin's film (even the photo here of bodily distortion is just a rip-off of Regan's spinning head and spider walk)

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Last Exorcism Sequel Has A Director Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI