Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/4/2012 8:14:15 AM   
hubu_phonk

Testing Grooveshark early this morning, and was pleased this offering was available to get it's cherry popped with my first listen

Chrysalis – Definition 1968

On a first listen, this is a great sounding Psych-Rock album, but as it moves along it's quickly apparent that it so much more than that. Apparently an album way before it's time with the early shimmers of prog-Jazz going on at points. So far this is a truly fantastic listen It feels and sounds still pretty damn fresh and has so much going on in all the songs, just those little touches that elevate the whole album so. For me the music is simply brilliant and delivered by an obvious talent that sadly only made this one album together. I'll be playing this some more and maybe i'll edit this post with more love at a later date ( the streamed album has a few great bonus tracks too )

( Album Stream )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/4/2012 8:30:00 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

http://www.last.fm/user/hubuphonk

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 91
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/4/2012 9:31:28 AM   
sharkboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: hubu_phonk

Inspired from talking about the Matador label earlier, i found a band on a great 50th Anniversary comp of theirs around that time too. I thought the song of theirs included, ' Talk about the blues ' was an absolute barn blower and secured many a repeat listen. But in my usual laziness, i've never tried to secure an album since i first listened to them, even though i've fully enjoyed any songs i've heard . So i thought i'd sample one now

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion Self Titled, 1992

Well so far it seems like a deep, sweaty piece of loud, angular blusey rock and any other busted guitar driven sub-rock genre you could find. That's not to say they are quite formatted, in fact there are little touches scattered about that just show what 'out there' influences they have that seem to make them all the more interesting. Great voice, great riffs, great vibe and great attitude. The kind of band I'd love to see live for sure. They seem to have a fair few offerings, so i have plenty to chew on over the next wee while

Unfortunately Grooveshark does not have this album to stream in full, with a few missed songs, but beggars can't be choosers

( Album Stream )

( Wiki Link ) ( Discogs Link )

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion rock harder than diamond   It's impossible to overstate how much I love this band.  Check out Now I Got Worry (their finest hour IMO) or Acme.  There's also a Best Of compilation out there that's worth a listen if you'd rather sample something from across their output.  They are a phenomenal live act too.

If you enjoy this band, check out Jon Spencer's other combo, Boss Hog, a more in-yer-face abrasive version of Blues Explosion

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 92
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/4/2012 10:00:05 AM   
hubu_phonk

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion rock harder than diamond   It's impossible to overstate how much I love this band.  Check out Now I Got Worry (their finest hour IMO) or Acme.  There's also a Best Of compilation out there that's worth a listen if you'd rather sample something from across their output.  They are a phenomenal live act too.

If you enjoy this band, check out Jon Spencer's other combo, Boss Hog, a more in-yer-face abrasive version of Blues Explosion

Thanks for the suggestions, getting one is on the cards this Friday And as for Boss Hog, now your'e talking I'd love to see them do their thing live at some point if they're still going

< Message edited by Rebenectomy -- 26/4/2012 10:42:24 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 93
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/4/2012 10:23:39 AM   
hubu_phonk

Quick listen to this. Again i wasn't able to find the album i was gunning for, but found this early offering to sample

Ornette Coleman - Change of the Century 1959

Judging from the quick glance of this guy's sheet, he's been quite the busy bee. So far a good bit of ol' hectic Jazz. It's a good listen, but i'll have to give it another considered twirl and add more thoughts when i get the chance. Worth a listen though

Found it on Grooveshark

( Album Stream )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/7/2012 10:00:55 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 94
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/4/2012 12:52:06 PM   
hubu_phonk

Another lucky to stream find, and another cherry popped

Czar Self Titled 1970

A damn tidy slice of semi-heavy, but melodic proggy blues from these folks. Great drums, singing and organ adding to the atmosphere and my foot tapping A very enjoyable groover and definitely well worth the listen if it's your thing

Grooveshark stream

( Album Link )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/4/2012 1:25:21 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 95
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 26/4/2012 7:55:30 AM   
hubu_phonk

Woke up in the mood for this

Agitation free - 2nd 1973

A lovely dish served by the Krautrockers and it's pretty much been a year since i last played this wee offering Full of great metronomic drums, spaced out sounds and almost intensely, sun drenched guitars. It's that sound and combined with heavy rotation last summer, i always connect these guys with sunshine and large, lush empty spaces flooded with light, even with some of the 'darker' moods ( that in my mind are just the sinister, intriguing shadows cast by imagination )
Anyway...... This is a great wee album and flows so brilliantly and i find a joy to hear, even though on a couple of tracks it may be a little unadventurous in terms that they serve as only shimmering sound scapes, but that's no bad thing considering how great the music is. If there's one song for anyone to sample first, for me the best on the album and the empitomy of all the wide open, sunny spacial impressions i feel, it's their fantastic groover Laila, Part II. I only own their first two albums so i must try and sample more

I was pleased to find this available to stream off Grooveshark

( Album Link )

< Message edited by Rebenectomy -- 26/4/2012 9:57:16 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 96
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 27/4/2012 5:13:44 PM   
hubu_phonk

Whoop whoop, payday finally here and since the bills are paid i've indulged in two new purchases. I can't wait to get them

John Jacob Niles - The Boone Tolliver Recordings

and also .....

Bill Clint - The Crying of a Generation

The Bill Clint set me back £25 the fucks I hope it's worth it, but when i stumbled on the album originally and read this description, i was hooked and i just needed to get it.

“A 1970’s loser folk & s-sw weeper with an unnerving tortured feel somewhat like Bobb Trimble. Vocally, he resembles John Denver, with some over-singing thrown in for good measure. The highlights are “Angels Don’t Need Friends”, an amazing downer track where he breaks down crying, and “Baby Is It Easy” which continues the crying theme and adds running water and a music box to the mix. There is some creepy sounding xylophone in places. Obliviously the product of some sort of regression therapy, Clint’s trauma seems to be that his parents got divorced and he had to move to a new neighborhood. His musical expression of this terrible ordeal allegedly represents “the Crying Of A Generation” of self-pitying wimps. The production is expensive, which somehow adds to the sicko feel.” (PL – Acid Archives). A truly disturbed and on-the-edge loner folk album and the inscription on the insert that reads “I’m no longer afraid to admit I’m an insane animal”

AWESOME!!!!

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 27/4/2012 11:37:42 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 97
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 27/4/2012 11:22:34 PM   
hubu_phonk

lasting weep - le spectacle de l'albatross 1976

A lovely slab of an Canadian Jazz-Rock Fusion opera. I can remember getting this early last year and only half listening to it once. Well back again i have to say it's a lovely wee album, lots of mellow and abstract Jazzy grooves with that rock bite keeping the atmosphere grounded when needed. Didn't realise it was a live album too. There's dick all info on these guys, which is a shame, as this is pretty good. I may try and see if i can get hold of the other album they did. Well worth the listen

I do not know if spotify has it available, but Groovesharks a no-no

Follow this for a wee bit of info ( Lasting Weep Bio )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 27/4/2012 11:28:43 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 98
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:07:27 AM   
hubu_phonk

Ennio Mrriconio - Psichedelico Jazzistico

Some great, beautiful and slightly trippy scores presented by the big man himself. so far a great listen and a fantastic start to maybe Morriconi season

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 99
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:26:23 AM   
rawlinson

Is that Snufkin in your av'?

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 100
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:28:17 AM   
hubu_phonk

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

Is that Snufkin in your av'?

Oh yes, big Moomins fan

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 101
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:31:00 AM   
rawlinson

He's my favourite Moomins character. And I'm still trying to find time to listen to everything in this thread.

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 102
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:35:30 AM   
hubu_phonk

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

He's my favourite Moomins character. And I'm still trying to find time to listen to everything in this thread.

Mine too. I love them all dearly but little my needs a boot up the hole. Just look at her cunting face

Me and the wife have been talking recently of tyring to go to Moomin world in a couple of years or so. fingers crossed

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 103
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 12:47:41 AM   
hubu_phonk

Well onto my last sniff of the night. one of the few offerings i have by these cool cats

3 Hürel Self Titled 1973

Lovely piece of gentle Turkish Psych-Rock. I never tire of putting these guys on. Great musicians and great vibe

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 104
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/4/2012 1:13:55 AM   
hubu_phonk

ok maybe one more...

Dungen-Ta Det Lungt 2004

bit of modern for old Hubu got hold of a couple of albums by these Swedish indie proggers. I may edit this later, but only a couple of tracks in, and well it's ok. not a bad groove going on

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 105
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 3/5/2012 1:33:49 PM   
hubu_phonk

Just a quick post. I had the notion to play this from my collection today, and if you like space disco, it's a good listen

Bernard Fevre - Cosmos 2043 1977

I stumbled on this chap whilst getting the original 1978 Black Devil Disco Club. Full of wonk, gloop and spacey noises to keep you entertained, as well as a few belters to get your thang off too, such as Earth Message

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 3/5/2012 1:38:30 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 106
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/7/2012 10:26:05 AM   
hubu_phonk

Maybe it's time to stop being so lazy and start this up again

Van der Graaf Generator - The Aerosol Grey Machine 1969

I fell into these guys in the early 2000's whilst reading that Jonny Rotten was a fan, and that they had a hectic, almost implosive heavy prog vibe. Well i was interested This is my first listen to The Aerosol Grey Machine, as the only albums i got hold of was World Record (1976), The Quiet Zone / The Pleasure Dome (1977) and Present (2005).

The only criticism of VDGG would be the singer, Peter Hammils voice. There's something that just irks me, and this hang up can taint the sometimes quite explosive music these jazz-proggers can produce. On this album, either i've mellowed since the years since i've listened to them, but Hammils style hasn't altered but maybe because this is the first album his voice hasn't been as embellished as he tends to do on the later albums i have. Anyway back the album. A great slice of early prog with only a few hints at their more jazz leanings they exhibit later on, as well as some great beat heavy tunes to get you going. There's something quite innocent sounding about this album, and so more in keeping with the similar artists of the time, but with those soft soaring touches and dark bubbling grooves do hint to their heavier progression. So far, an enjoyable listen, and if prog is yer thing, i'd say give it a twirl.

( Wiki Link )

( Discogs Link )

( Album Stream Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/7/2012 11:35:07 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 107
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/7/2012 11:30:11 AM   
hubu_phonk

I stuck this on last night, one of my top surprise finds of 2011. If anyone is thinking of doing an Occult themed murder mystery weekend, then i would recommend this as one of the albums to play through the dusty forgotten corridors you tentatively tip toe down

Jacula - In Cauda Semper Stat Venenum 1969

If you are fans of Italian horror proggers Goblin, then this is up your blood stained street. Full of haunting, atmospheric piano that frames the far off beautiful death-beckoning whisper of the Siren as well as the ritualistic spoken dialogue on display, and some heavy as hell guitar thrown into the mix. This album really reminds me of some horror loving heavy metal i listened to in the mid 90's, only not as self indulgent with the heavy, but crafting songs that are haunting, beautiful, subtle and of course doom impending heavy. The balance is perfect and they have created not only a curio to sample, but a decent record that defies to labeled novelty because of it's quality. If Italian prog and Hammer Horrors are your murderous cup of blood, then i heartily recommend this. I have their second 1972 offering Tardo Pede In Magiam Versus, but as usual have failed to put it on

Happy to find available to stream

( Stream Link )

( Wiki Link )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/7/2012 2:07:12 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 108
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/7/2012 12:20:36 PM   
Gram123

quote:

Glad you have, hubu.

I will re-resolve to give some of it a listen!

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 109
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/7/2012 1:19:11 PM   
hubu_phonk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

quote:

Glad you have, hubu.

I will re-resolve to give some of it a listen!

Sugar sweet Gram

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 110
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 25/7/2012 2:46:13 PM   
hubu_phonk

This was my most loved find ( album and artist ) of 2012 so far.

Areski & Brigitte Fontaine - L'incendie 1974

This was a real unexpected nugget. This album still sounds so fresh, and so well balanced and has a delicate use of gentle folk,rock Jazz, classical as well as little touches of the avant-grade that give this album such a great depth. The sound and feel of this album just seems so intimate at times and occasionally akin to a play, with it's sparse harmonics, instruments and their stripped hypnotic harmonies. This album is currently in my top ten albums to be playing whilst i'm being sacrificed in a occult ceremony. You have to listen to ( hopefully) appreciate that . It is another reason why i always find the output from France some of the best to discover. A serious recommendation, and i can say that you wouldn't be disappointed. Artists and collaborators i find a joy to discover more by

( Stream Link )

( Wiki Link )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 25/7/2012 3:09:52 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 111
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/7/2012 12:02:31 AM   
hubu_phonk

Trying out two albums by a band who i've had for ages, but only listened to once when i got them. good time for a re-listen.

The Raincoats - S/T 1979

This is a powerful wee stomper. Full of head on post punk and armchair rebel rousing attitude. Even though they have a fantastic busted, damp bedsit sound quality, they can still weave some quite beautiful songs and harmonies. This is a fantastic debut album, full of energy and possibility. They seem to give off a strong Velvet Underground vibe, especially in the latter half of the album, with great use of violin and guitar but it's never too forced, just flowing quite naturally along in it's half arsed semi-bored way I'd definitely recommend this to any one into post punk and art rock and all that balls and if you fancy listening to ( in my opinion ) a nice punky cover of The Kinks " lola". There is a strange thing on here though. Admist little touches of The Fall in there, one track called " Life on the Line" is pretty much exactly like a Joys division song i can't remember the title of yet. Both bands released debut albums in the same year, but until i figure out which JD track it is, i'm going to wonder how this happened SO, even though this album does have that young, artsy, and sometimes slight avant-grade angle, it doesn't seem to be up it's own arse as well as still being able to still get a good beat going on. A tidy album and a joy to listen to

The Raincoats - Odyshape 1981

What was it that John Peel said about the Fall, "They are always different, they are always the same.". Well that does apply to the the two offerings i have by The Raincoats. This album is stylistically different to their debut, but it still retains a certain sound and attitude, but i wouldn't say it was a progression of sorts, just an embellishment, an overeating and then making itself sick. This time the songs can be more ephemeral, with a 'ethnic' composition and sound thats thankfully not overtaking the whole album by being played just right. There's still a little tinge of The velvet underground in there, but i noticed a bigger 'captain Beefheart' style going on, with more emphasis on disjointed grooves and harmonies. The difference is that these cats can not only pull that off, but display it in a wonderfully subtle way. This album is just the right side of the avant-guard, just enough to make it interesting but not off-putting or impenetrable because of it. There are some great songs on this album, and still so fresh sounding. Definitely a worthwhile purchase

I was happy to find both these albums are available to stream, as well as more of their output

( Stream Link )

( Wiki Link )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 28/7/2012 12:42:35 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 112
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/7/2012 12:19:11 AM   
Larry of Arabia

I've been meaning to listen to Brigitte Fontaine for ages, I'm going to put L'Incendie and other stuff of hers on the to-do list now. I noticed she did another record with Areski called Vous et Nous so I'm going to give that a go as well.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 113
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/7/2012 12:36:35 AM   
hubu_phonk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

I've been meaning to listen to Brigitte Fontaine for ages, I'm going to put L'Incendie and other stuff of hers on the to-do list now. I noticed she did another record with Areski called Vous et Nous so I'm going to give that a go as well.

Do, it is quite brilliant

I'm not too sure which one i like more when it comes to those to albums with Areski. i change my mind each time i listen to one of them. In short, they both kick major derriere

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 28/7/2012 12:38:59 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to Larry of Arabia)
Post #: 114
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 28/7/2012 1:29:29 AM   
hubu_phonk

thought it was time to start chewing properly on the handful of albums i have by the wonderful Japanese collective Geinoh Yamashirogumi

Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Osorezan / Do No Kenbai 1976

Consisting of two tracks. One is 20mins long, the other 18mins. It's nice to listen to music that likes to take it's own time

first slab Osorezan (Mountain Of Fear) starts off with a sharp piercing female scream and then dispenses into a haunting, ghoul filled atmosphere. Again, this is a track to be sacrificed too ( i feel there's a theme running here on this thread ). After more trippy ghostly atmospherics it ends up almost unexpectedly into a great flowing piece of carnal, beat driven, woozy prog-jazz All this before it unexpectedly evaporates into a hazy sunny memory. Genius

The second slab, Dou No Kenbai (Copper Sword Dance), is a sweeping escalating dedication to the power and orchestration of the human voice, with lots of japanese screaming put in for good intense measure . Very much just like a stage play in it's sound and feel and as a single track consisting of voices, it's brilliant. In short this side is just crazy as well as a joy to listen too

As my first experience of the collectives early recorded offering, it is not what i exactly expected in terms of music, but i was in no way not let down with the beautiful intensity of ideas and sounds, albeit not as lush and organic as the later material i have bumped into before, but fuck me they produce some awesome sonic landscapes to fall into and loose yourself Hoprfully i'll post on each offering i have throughout the thread as i listen to them

This album was not available to stream off grooveshark, but they do have some albums if you're interested

( Geinoh Yamashirogumi Stream Link )

( Wiki Link )

( Discogs Link )

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 28/7/2012 9:31:23 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 115
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 31/7/2012 9:53:29 AM   
Gram123

Heydy hubes. This is really an aside to your ongoing proj, but I figure you may be interested to some extent, as you like some of the artists...

I went looking for info on DJ Format (guess what the next entry's gonna be in my proj...) and came across a short (half hour) exclusive mix he did for Bonafide magazine, available to download free from their website. They're up to 28 of these mixes, each with a different DJ at the helm + a few specials.
In addition to the Format one, I've downloaded the mixes by:

- BUG
- DJ Vadim
- Vast Aire (of Cannibal Ox) & Kount Fif
- Ugly Duckling

There's also mixes from Luke Vibert, Mystro and a couple of others I'm interested in (Sole? Mike-L? The Bamboos? Offshore?), but time constraints have me thinking I oughta check what I got, and return to those later...

Quality differs from mix to mix, but the Format one is 320kbps. Oh and the site also gives away free mp3s every week.

Anyway, link: http://www.bonafidezine.com/category/mixes/

Gram123's Top Songs Project

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 116
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 31/7/2012 11:14:46 AM   
hubu_phonk

^ Sugar sweet Gram, cheers. i'll check it out. Could be good for my work project, in finding mixes that are ok to play as background music for night shifts in the bar. Cheers me dears

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to Gram123)
Post #: 117
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 4/12/2012 1:24:07 AM   
hubu_phonk

Faux-spiritual space jams from some fantastic J-psychers ....

People ‎– Ceremony: Buddha Meet Rock (1970)

Maybe my google search is a bit rusty after all these months but i found it hard to get a decent bit of online info on this album, but a few names to investigate came up. As stated in the link below it seems a concept/cash in album of the times but that doesn't mean this offering is far from from stale or unimaginative. Full of cosmic psych-drones, mystical jazzy percussion, snaking guitar and chanting - it is a joy to go on the ride :) It took me a while to get my hands on the album but it is worth the trek if this sounds up your psych street.

here is the first juicy groove i heard "Shomyo Pt.2" , but listen to the album in full if you get the chance :) SONG LINK

and for a wee bit of info LINK

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 4/12/2012 2:06:26 AM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 118
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 4/12/2012 1:53:42 AM   
hubu_phonk

Strap on yer hob-nailed boots, these guys are my surprise find of 2012.

Taraf de Haïdouks

By chance i spied this wee group, a collective since 1991 creating unbelievable Balkan Gypsy folk music. The first song link is what i first encountered, a 44 minute performance of the most wild violin craftsmanship and warped, sodden jazz grooves being whisked by that wonderful Balkan rhythm. I've always found something mournfully bitter sweet about the little music i've heard from that part of Europe. Even though they are a progressive band of skilled musicians, they manage to blend that tradition with avant-gaurde so fluidly it's mesmerising. Sometimes feels as if they have set alight to their personal instruments and let them play their own frantic moments of death in smoke coiled song. A wonderful and inspiring band who i will definitely start getting the albums asap

WIKI LINK

MAIN PERFORMANCE LINK

AWESOME VIOLIN LINK

< Message edited by hubu_phonk -- 4/12/2012 9:17:34 PM >

Straight in, no kissing

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 119
RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment - 5/12/2012 2:00:33 PM   
garvielloken

Yay, hubu is back. Hope everything is ok with you.

Interesting choices as always hubu. I quite like the violin link from Taraf.

Exactly six miles north of Skagg Mountain in the Valley of Pain, there lives an evil devilmonster. His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.

Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

(in reply to hubu_phonk)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile >> RE: Dr. D's In-flight Entertainment Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI